DrinkJuice_

Water treatment plant

Posted (edited)

So, I think I got stuck in the water treatment center. Taka already did his thing to the machine over there and I went along down the stairs to the platform where the machine is. Like an idiot, I pressed Z on the machine which made the water level rise then I proceeded to lose to the two guys on that platform, when I got back, it was like this and I have no idea how or if I even can move forward. Any help would be appreciated.

Game.rxdata

Edited by DrinkJuice_

Im trying to approach the WTC atm but if you went back to the beginning of it, there should be a way to change the water levels in case if that happens
Try to get around for a bit without saving to make sure

3 hours ago, DrinkJuice_ said:

So, I think I got stuck in the water treatment center. Taka already did his thing to the machine over there and I went along down the stairs to the platform where the machine is. Like an idiot, I pressed Z on the machine which made the water level rise then I proceeded to lose to the two guys on that platform, when I got back, it was like this and I have no idea how or if I even can move forward. Any help would be appreciated.

Game.rxdata 136.25 kB · 0 downloads

I think I got right one u were talking about?
Game.rxdata

Untitled.thumb.png.4e87ce919ba5a2d8a5a83c529809de00.png

This is the spot I am talking about, just before the double battle against the two meteor grunts. Taka turns the machine on the left off and now i cant pass.

9 hours ago, DrinkJuice_ said:

Untitled.thumb.png.4e87ce919ba5a2d8a5a83c529809de00.png

This is the spot I am talking about, just before the double battle against the two meteor grunts. Taka turns the machine on the left off and now i cant pass.

Alright next time please leave it in the area your having troubles in though please

3 hours ago, DrinkJuice_ said:

Am I losing my mind or did you not post the updated save file?

Sorry for the trouble.

I didn't post, sorry
was super scattered today
I had redownloaded it to fix the poper one and forgot to post it

Game.rxdata