peden

WTC softlock

Posted (edited)

So I made it down the waterfall to the water treatment center with Titania, but the water levels seem to be the opposite of what they are supposed to be. This has resulted in a softlock. I have tried resetting and tried both game and game-z, but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me it would be greatly¬†appreciated ūüôā¬†

Btw the scenes with Titania only happens, if I can change the water levels. I'm assuming they only trigger at the normal starting water levels, which for some reason is not what it starts at with in this savefile... 

Savefile:game.rxdata

Edited by peden

9 hours ago, peden said:

So I made it down the waterfall to the water treatment center with Titania, but the water levels seem to be the opposite of what they are supposed to be. This has resulted in a softlock. I have tried resetting and tried both game and game-z, but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help me it would be greatly¬†appreciated ūüôā¬†

Btw the scenes with Titania only happens, if I can change the water levels. I'm assuming they only trigger at the normal starting water levels, which for some reason is not what it starts at with in this savefile... 

Savefile: game.rxdata 239.64 kB · 0 downloads

They seem fine
you move the trash mounts around to make platforms

18 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

They seem fine
you move the trash mounts around to make platforms

That seems really strange. Could you see if you can progress with this savefile, cause I am 100% sureI am softlocked when I progress to the room to the east?

This savefile might illustrate it better if you turn the machine on and try to progress to the right with tania:  

WTC softlock.rxdata

10 hours ago, peden said:

That seems really strange. Could you see if you can progress with this savefile, cause I am 100% sureI am softlocked when I progress to the room to the east?

This savefile might illustrate it better if you turn the machine on and try to progress to the right with tania:  

WTC softlock.rxdata 239.3 kB · 1 download

Have u used any mods?
I think I understand what you mean, though u need to grab beryl key and other thins left of where u start or did it crash in a cutscene at all?

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Have u used any mods?
I think I understand what you mean, though u need to grab beryl key and other thins left of where u start or did it crash in a cutscene at all?

Yeah, I use swm and amb, but I tried switching to a game without mods and it didn't work.

I have never made it to the left however, since I can't follow Titania at the start, as the water level is wrong to the right room, which enables me to progress.

If somebody knows how to change the water level through debug mode or something, I could do it manually. Then I won't have to start over.

@Starry Knight This is a screen recording of what happens:  

54 minutes ago, peden said:

Yeah, I use swm and amb, but I tried switching to a game without mods and it didn't work.

I have never made it to the left however, since I can't follow Titania at the start, as the water level is wrong to the right room, which enables me to progress.

If somebody knows how to change the water level through debug mode or something, I could do it manually. Then I won't have to start over.

It did something sililiar for me, it looks like it's skipping events
549 to 558 are the different variables I believe
corresponding with the wards

If you walk through the walls then go back around her seems to be working

25 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

It did something sililiar for me, it looks like it's skipping events
549 to 558 are the different variables I believe
corresponding with the wards

If you walk through the walls then go back around her seems to be working

Ummm, I don't know how to walk through walls, and I can't get the variables to work...

If yours work, then could you send that savefile back? I would really appreciate it 

52 minutes ago, peden said:

Ummm, I don't know how to walk through walls, and I can't get the variables to work...

If yours work, then could you send that savefile back? I would really appreciate it 

Are u in degug mode through essentials if so press ctrl
if not u have to enable it through options assuming u just grabbed whole package from AMB
thing is they all look like they need to be switched, I can try though but yeah was having same problem switches not switching properly at random

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

Are u in degug mode through essentials if so press ctrl
if not u have to enable it through options assuming u just grabbed whole package from AMB
thing is they all look like they need to be switched, I can try though but yeah was having same problem switches not switching properly at random

I just got through it all walking through walls, debugging switches and warping to maps. 

Thank you for your help Starry, You're amazing ūüôā¬†