Kobayashi

Sky Drop bug

I was EV training on Route 2, when I encountered a Rufflet. I switched my Swampert into Cryogonal, and the Rufflet used Sky Drop. The attack missed and when my Cryogonal was released, it became unable to attack. When I pressed the fight button, I selected a move and then nothing happened. Cryogonal was also unable to switch out or run. Trying to open the bag displays the text "Sky Drop won't let Cryogonal go" Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?

Luckily it's hailing, so the battle didn't last for some absurd amount of time...

44 minutes ago, Kobayashi said:

I was EV training on Route 2, when I encountered a Rufflet. I switched my Swampert into Cryogonal, and the Rufflet used Sky Drop. The attack missed and when my Cryogonal was released, it became unable to attack. When I pressed the fight button, I selected a move and then nothing happened. Cryogonal was also unable to switch out or run. Trying to open the bag displays the text "Sky Drop won't let Cryogonal go" Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?

Luckily it's hailing, so the battle didn't last for some absurd amount of time...

sky drop is cursed and i'm sorry