Is possible to transfer save file from linux to android?

Hi,

i notice only after i began the game that is possible to play it from android. But, as i already began the game, i'd like to transfer the save data from my pc to my phone. The problem is that i play from linux and those instructions doesn't work. Is there any other way to do it?

Edited by Blatta

Even if you’re playing on Linux, you should still have a Game.rxdata file, which is your most recent save, that you can transfer to your phone. What was the problem you were having?

That’s... a good question lol. I never noticed before today, but I can’t find Game.rxdata in any of the folders. If I want to find it I have to use the files search bar. Are you able to do that?

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, Blatta said:

Hi,

i notice only after i began the game that is possible to play it from android. But, as i already began the game, i'd like to transfer the save data from my pc to my phone. The problem is that i play from linux and those instructions doesn't work. Is there any other way to do it?

/home/[username]/.wine/drive_c/users/[username]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata I think is the path

Hey, the location in Linux will depend on how you installed your game. Mine is located in 

/home/[username]/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata

The easy way to search is to use either find or locate to look for the file using the terminal

Using locate, I did:

cd /

sudo updatedb

locate Game.rxdata

Or with find:

cd /

sudo find . -name Game.rxdata

You can also run find without sudo in your home directory, and you should be able to find it.