lmao

Switching between pokemon error

I just started playing this game. and i got this bug on every battle with 2 or more pokemon. After i faint the first pokemon, i get this error.  After i click ok, i get this battle scene with no opponent pokemon. If i use a move, it says no pokemon is there and then the battle continues properly. Has other people also gotten this? How do you solve this?

Error.PNG

NoPokemonBattle.PNG

29 minutes ago, lmao said:

I just started playing this game. and i got this bug on every battle with 2 or more pokemon. After i faint the first pokemon, i get this error.  After i click ok, i get this battle scene with no opponent pokemon. If i use a move, it says no pokemon is there and then the battle continues properly. Has other people also gotten this? How do you solve this?

try unzipping reborn again

Dunno what happened, but now it's working perfectly. Thanks for the help anyway

On 7/16/2020 at 8:14 AM, Starry Knight said:

try unzipping reborn again

I tried deleting it and unzipping it again twice but it still happens. I'm doing a rerun of the game and it's not a big problem as for now, but when I get to the first double battles it might be gamebreaking. Any other fix?

@kuroeee If you are still having trouble, this should be fixed in the currently uploaded versions (18.4.1 and 18.4.3).