Jump to content
andracass

dumb insignificant bullshit that barely even matters

Recommended Posts

hi

this is shit that, in my own opinion, literally doesn't matter at all in the slightest

but is just kinda

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for example

image.png

the white text here is a little difficult to see on the background

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd make another topic for this, but this here screen is relevant to this thread :3

 

Here's to hoping that Scarlett can learn to battle.

351608250_ScreenShot2020-07-02at1_08_05AM.png.b9be448bffc92357a7e5aa25d2e80b8c.png

 

I'm also assuming this isn't a Cass-only topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor typo errors in dialogue of Rangers Guild on Route 2. "Apparently" is spelled "Apparantly" and I might be wrong on this, but the Weeping hills is supposed to be on Route 2 right?, the dialogue here mentions that it is on Route 1.

237942894_Route1-Route2.PNG.993b2a4b6e8e1b3ec14c3259539cae5c.PNGapparantly-apparently.PNG.ac75a81d911e62dce9e485f2ac05db2e.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

I'd make another topic for this, but this here screen is relevant to this thread :3

 

Here's to hoping that Scarlett can learn to battle.

351608250_ScreenShot2020-07-02at1_08_05AM.png.b9be448bffc92357a7e5aa25d2e80b8c.png

 

I'm also assuming this isn't a Cass-only topic

it is not a cass only topic!

but this is also grammatically acceptable as is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

omgomgomg thats not even the right its wtf posty who said you can make videogames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, andracass said:

image.png

omgomgomg thats not even the right its wtf posty who said you can make videogames

hAHA i'll have you know this has already been fixed smh my gosh damn head >:[ we fixed a bunch of typos in Silver Rise this morning which will be updated in the next patch :]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Posty said:

hAHA i'll have you know this has already been fixed smh my gosh damn head >:[ we fixed a bunch of typos in Silver Rise this morning which will be updated in the next patch :]

wow posty why has it not already been fixed on my computer

0/10 shit game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, andracass said:

wow posty why has it not already been fixed on my computer

0/10 shit game

omg omg omg omg omg i'm s-so sorry I thought it would have automatically downloaded to your PC the MOMENT I fixed it, oh shit oh fuck p-pls forgive me for this sin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Posty said:

omg omg omg omg omg i'm s-so sorry I thought it would have automatically downloaded to your PC the MOMENT I fixed it, oh shit oh fuck p-pls forgive me for this sin

no

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Surfing on any body of water in Addenfall Woods changes the BGM from the calm and serene theme of the forest to the BGM that plays when the Black Foxes initially raided the woods. Exiting and re-entering the woods reverts the BGM back to the correct one that should play, and aside from that, nothing happens at all. Just a weird (bug?) 

 

Thought I'd put it in here since nothing about it really affects the game, its just the background music. 

Edited by Junior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this one was pretty funny. Every time someone uses the move 'Stomping Tantrum' it reads as 'Stomp Tantrum' in the text message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is more of a complaint on my end. it still makes you go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but a bit more of an angry shrug

 

bruh.PNG.36d2e918d4d92940d856d1cc248b728e.PNG

 

just let me EV train goddammit

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, riddlemeree said:

this is more of a complaint on my end. it still makes you go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but a bit more of an angry shrug

 

bruh.PNG.36d2e918d4d92940d856d1cc248b728e.PNG

 

just let me EV train goddammit

Spoiler

If you unlocked the Day-care in Blackview, you can enter the building and find a teleporter in there that brings you to the EV training field. Still kinda annoying to have to backtrack but at least there's still a way, y'know?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Junior said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you unlocked the Day-care in Blackview, you can enter the building and find a teleporter in there that brings you to the EV training field. Still kinda annoying to have to backtrack but at least there's still a way, y'know?

 

Spoiler

i forgot to activate the teleporter in the cavern for the daycare, so i think i might just be locked out 😔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, riddlemeree said:
  Hide contents

i forgot to activate the teleporter in the cavern for the daycare, so i think i might just be locked out 😔

 

Spoiler

damn, well at some point that grunt just disappears (I think it's at the end of the update though) so at least you're not locked out forever lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 8:40 PM, Junior said:

Surfing on any body of water in Addenfall Woods changes the BGM from the calm and serene theme of the forest to the BGM that plays when the Black Foxes initially raided the woods. Exiting and re-entering the woods reverts the BGM back to the correct one that should play, and aside from that, nothing happens at all. Just a weird (bug?) 

 

Thought I'd put it in here since nothing about it really affects the game, its just the background music. 

To add to this, the music also changes to the Fox raid BGM when you load your save inside of the woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

where do hat end......................................

and couch begin..............................................................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

wild battles in zapdos map still play the eterna forest theme during them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

this might be irritatingly difficult to fix, but the freeze icon cuts off a bit awkwardly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

r2 entrance to veyjr- lave on lava looks a little weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

small typo during Nova vs Aurora standoff at the Manor in E5.1: "Rather, I'll just cut to the chase"

image.thumb.png.c8741d36a3a74ba595c87f208b75b3b4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so it seems Makuhita can change their gender at will

Spoiler

609147893_Screenshot(417).thumb.png.5cfc5721f763f355a75eb73865d8da30.png

 

1874131638_Screenshot(418).thumb.png.f44c78bc68f22f406196f3c71e856b7e.png

1500568409_Screenshot(419).thumb.png.b9fd9d35310c1b609e373fcdc93052ea.png

I'm assuming this is cuz a new Makuhita is generated after fighting it buts its kinda funny nonetheless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...