Savefile Troubleshooting

Did something happen to your save file that stops you from progressing in the game? If your game is frozen or stuck, post about it here and we will get back to you soon!

Would it be possible for me to get an E4 download link? I am unable to load into my game on E5, because I believe I am in a location that got changed (The Manor Basement) during the update.

20 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

Would it be possible for me to get an E4 download link? I am unable to load into my game on E5, because I believe I am in a location that got changed (The Manor Basement) during the update.

Post your save and I'll take a look.

Let me know if the issue persists. Sorry for the delay!

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

So I somehow managed to get stuck in the left lane of Aderyn's gym and am just running around between those 3 pillars trying to get out to no avail. Either I am *very* stupid or something is up there.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Ramiru said:

So I somehow managed to get stuck in the left lane of Aderyn's gym and am just running around between those 3 pillars trying to get out to no avail. Either I am *very* stupid or something is up there.

Game.rxdata 117.69 kB · 0 downloads

I've put you back at the start of the Gym for now, we'll look into that cheers for bringing it to our attention lol 

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

Yesterday my laptop blue screened me while running the game. After rebooting and opening the game again, it won't go past the animation before the start screen. I think it happened to me some years ago with rejuvenation and the solution was to use an older save file, because the one you are running while the computer crashes gets corrupted. The problem is i don't have any previous saves of this run. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

1829260568_postbluescreenerror.png.0bd5960e077e90966e28958b567ac71e.png

Game_3.rxdata

1 minute ago, Juno said:

My spice powder disappeared so I cant get past the second vileplumeGame.rxdata

You need to get another one by interacting with a orange spice can of sorts. Look around and you'll find one (hint its near the lake) this is intentional.

2 hours ago, Aegeif said:

You need to get another one by interacting with a orange spice can of sorts. Look around and you'll find one (hint its near the lake) this is intentional.

aah motherf... brain ungabunga. thanks bröther

Im at the point in the game where i have to find 2 books for the librarien in dreamlands or whatever its called. Ive found every book and read them but snorlax is still there and i cant progress through the game. I have used the debug mod to get a team i wanted so im sorry if thats what caused this problem. Can anyone fix it?

40 minutes ago, Kristian said:

Im at the point in the game where i have to find 2 books for the librarien in dreamlands or whatever its called. Ive found every book and read them but snorlax is still there and i cant progress through the game. I have used the debug mod to get a team i wanted so im sorry if thats what caused this problem. Can anyone fix it?

Hi. I've just checked out your save - there's actually no issues. Here's how you can progress:

Spoiler

Head to the east Wildlands, and look for a shiny object in the ground.

In the future, please add a spoiler tag to E5 content.

Am I (spoilers for E5 bad ending)

Spoiler

meant to be stuck in ??? because I got the bad ending and unable to explore? I wanna finish up my main save :c

43 minutes ago, Nooooooo said:

Am I (spoilers for E5 bad ending)

Hide contents

meant to be stuck in ??? because I got the bad ending and unable to explore? I wanna finish up my main save :c

Spoiler

if you got the bad ending, you will need to restart your game and choose the other option to continue the game, or go back to the Dreamscape and figure out how you can get a better ending.

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Hey, I saved after beating Lillith but now I don't have enough insight to resist Darkrai
What do I do to get a good end?

E5 bad ending

Edited by Zaraki7

Hey there 👋, my game froze when I tried talking with a NPC in Celia North after I beat the gym leader. Tried reloading a few times but no avail. 

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, PrettyFlacko said:

Hey there 👋, my game froze when I tried talking with a NPC in Celia North after I beat the gym leader. Tried reloading a few times but no avail. 

Game.rxdata 337.21 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, I'm examining your save now. What NPC is particular was causing you issues? A screenshot would be great.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Caz said:

Hi, I'm examining your save now. What NPC is particular was causing you issues? A screenshot would be great.

Sure thing. forgot to post in the first place my bad

Spoiler

1052377301_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.3fef9adb585c533461190bd3d9e6b77d.png

Edited by PrettyFlacko
Formatting

Here, try this. 

For me I had no issues talking to the NPC on your save. That being said, you may as well try and use this save regardless. If the issue persists, try running the game using game.exe.

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, Caz said:

Here, try this. 

For me I had no issues talking to the NPC on your save. That being said, you may as well try and use this save regardless. If the issue persists, try running the game using game.exe.

Game.rxdata 338 kB · 0 downloads

Ahh you absolute legend, it works now thanks. (this game is absolutely fantastic btw👍)

So I will preface this by saying that my main problem probably came from using the debug version so I could catch up to where I was originally. 

I have been unable to start my game for a couple days and was hoping that Specific would be able to help, but he/she still hasn't responded so I though I'd try here. Im pretty sure the problem started the day after I used "Warp to Map" so I could speed up the process. Its happened on both of my save files. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Game.rxdata Game_2.rxdata