Savefile Troubleshooting

Did something happen to your save file that stops you from progressing in the game? If your game is frozen or stuck, post about it here and we will get back to you soon!

Would it be possible for me to get an E4 download link? I am unable to load into my game on E5, because I believe I am in a location that got changed (The Manor Basement) during the update.

20 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

Would it be possible for me to get an E4 download link? I am unable to load into my game on E5, because I believe I am in a location that got changed (The Manor Basement) during the update.

Post your save and I'll take a look.

Let me know if the issue persists. Sorry for the delay!

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

So I somehow managed to get stuck in the left lane of Aderyn's gym and am just running around between those 3 pillars trying to get out to no avail. Either I am *very* stupid or something is up there.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Ramiru said:

So I somehow managed to get stuck in the left lane of Aderyn's gym and am just running around between those 3 pillars trying to get out to no avail. Either I am *very* stupid or something is up there.

Game.rxdata 117.69 kB · 0 downloads

I've put you back at the start of the Gym for now, we'll look into that cheers for bringing it to our attention lol 

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

Yesterday my laptop blue screened me while running the game. After rebooting and opening the game again, it won't go past the animation before the start screen. I think it happened to me some years ago with rejuvenation and the solution was to use an older save file, because the one you are running while the computer crashes gets corrupted. The problem is i don't have any previous saves of this run. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

1829260568_postbluescreenerror.png.0bd5960e077e90966e28958b567ac71e.png

Game_3.rxdata

1 minute ago, Juno said:

My spice powder disappeared so I cant get past the second vileplumeGame.rxdata

You need to get another one by interacting with a orange spice can of sorts. Look around and you'll find one (hint its near the lake) this is intentional.

2 hours ago, Aegeif said:

You need to get another one by interacting with a orange spice can of sorts. Look around and you'll find one (hint its near the lake) this is intentional.

aah motherf... brain ungabunga. thanks bröther