i was training my newly obtained electric against wild pokemon near the rangers outpost  in route 2 when i stumbled across a pidove when i used thunder fang after it had used roost it was still super effective but when i fought a tranquil wiht the same conditions thunder fang did neutral damage to it

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

myes mayhaps i shalt just REAMCH over this ledgst...................

the circled tiles are not passable, making it impossible to go into the next room

5.0.5 is the latest patch, if you're playing on that patch and the problem still persists then Caz or Posty are your best friend, but it SHOULD be fixed in 5.0.5. 

Posted Images

Ah yes, my favorite pokemon, diagonal line

Spoiler

18442016_ScreenShot2020-09-11at11_39_51AM.png.3e340da0ce3590f9c4c0f7826d1c0767.png

EDIT: found some more lil things.

I can't step on the white square in front of me, it just acts as ice

Same with the tile Tristian is standing on, I can't step on that either, it just works as ice. 

I can't tell if I'm completely stuck here, either, cause i haaaate ice puzzles and i can't get to the exit on the right LMAO. 

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.15.44 PM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.20.50 PM.png

• 3 months later...

Hey so I know that the tiny key is obtainable in the route 2 pokecentre but it doesn't show up for me. Like I'm in Cellia North already and I've done all the ranger tasks, already even found 2 ranger keys, but no matter what, I don't have the option to buy the tiny key? Can anyone help or like, give me the key's item code? I can be a scum and just cheat engine it into my game.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, aaa said:

for some reason my flygon is getting hit by ground type movesa when it has levitate for its ability

It was probably because of field effects. In Cave field "Ground type attacks can hit airborne Pokemon".

In Addenfall Woods, it is possible to walk around and get to the Black Foxes without triggering the event (blue square).

This doesn't trap you (you can just go back and step on the trigger square for them to notice you), but it's rather weird that you can walk right up to them without them noticing, and then step back on that specific square and the event triggers.

bug report 2.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...