Typo? Tile Error? Line Break? NPC walk through a wall? If it doesn't crash your game/you get stuck, post about it here!

small typo - "of a some"

unknown.png

image.png.3fcc6287aca07d21c5d3a490b14a7050.png

the circled tiles are not passable, making it impossible to go into the next room

• Like 1

only the first move shows

if i move it around like if rollout is the first then only rock is showing2106334154_Screenshot(141).thumb.png.db17c1b684d02c36cbe4989f74431a1c.png

image.thumb.png.506e29a97d551bedf81b1ef3dad3d5e1.png

My Gardevoir doesn't have a fourth move in episode 5

It was supposed to be dazzling gleam.

Thank you in advance

this was in the safeguard tm room1968562967_Screenshot(143).thumb.png.a9f7a7e6ec3cf37828ba7d45e13d0d4a.png

unknown.png

myes mayhaps i shalt just REAMCH over this ledgst...................

• Haha 5

I'm sure I ran into a Noibat in the cave under the waterfall, but the Pokedex says area unknown and I haven't been able to encounter one since

One more typo for the dialogue of the woman that gives the quest of stopping her son's wrestling practice in the celeste city pokemon center. The dialogue says "we leave in the westen part of the city" instead of "live". I am unable to post a screenshot. Sorry 

A small bug here. The player character can walk through this spot on the wall in the Vejyr peaks area.

979592336_Vejyrpeaks_walkthroughwalls.PNG.b25056a5ab86c033926e62f4530d5ff7.PNG

The rain on route 2 follows me into caves, pokemon center, houses, ranger thingy.

If you walk out of the tunnel and immediately walk up you can go into the area above the door.

Glitch.JPG

you can walk up here and walk around on the top of this room, The room is Inner Vjyr Chamber.

image.thumb.png.298a16aeea98a9eb4bb386ea42fd02b2.png

I have entered the secret library in the Weeping Depths, and I have the Odd Doll in my inventory, but cannot seem to interact with anything in the library.

EDIT: Not sure if this is intentional, but for almost entirety of the new episode I cannot get into the basement of the Manor on 'Garrett's Orders'. This means I can't use it for EV training unless I go through the Daycare. After trying this, I can see Garrett in the basement.

EDIT 2: Not sure if this is an intended feature - if a pokemon is at max level the EV training doesn't work.

The Credit Store in the Celeste Labyrinth Jinx Guild HQ shows "Machop" in its list of Pokemon. But when you actually buy "Machop", it is a Growlithe.

1486205937_CelesteLabyrinthJinxGuildCreditStore.PNG.4cb0278744348350501c1634aeba5d66.PNG

2 reports!

Firstly, this tile in Helix Cave can't be walked through.

image.thumb.png.73f6aa8528c99c195fc98ef6ee2a0d99.png

Secondly, the description for the Premier Ball has one (1) buggy character at the beginning.

image.png.3678b719681a67feaab5d89158aeed43.png

Spoiler

Picking the item that Hardy drops after defeating him in the Undercity crashes the game 

3 minutes ago, Tacuara said:
  Hide contents

Picking the item that Hardy drops after defeating him in the Undercity crashes the game 

have you downloaded the recent patch because we fixed this (also fyi if it crashes your game please post in major/fatal bugs thank you)

5 minutes ago, Posty said:

have you downloaded the recent patch because we fixed this (also fyi if it crashes your game please post in major/fatal bugs thank you)

Latest patch? I've only downloaded the  Stuck Cellie Library patch in the main page, didn't find anything else.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, in my head fatal bugs were the ones it stops you completely progressing.

12 minutes ago, Tacuara said:

Latest patch? I've only downloaded the  Stuck Cellie Library patch in the main page, didn't find anything else.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, in my head fatal bugs were the ones it stops you completely progressing.

Try downloading "Episode 5.0.4" and let me know if this is still happening, and its cool lol just in the future shove it there

On 6/30/2020 at 6:48 PM, VenoxZyper said:

Hello ^^

for some reason i cant get more EVs.

Screenshot_374.png

when your at level cap you dont get any evs