Major/Fatal Bugs

Did your game crash? Stuck somewhere? Post about them here!

**NOTE: IF YOU CRASH USING THE MKXP PORT ON LINUX OR MAC, THIS IS NORMAL BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T MADE A PORT YET, HOPEFULLY ONE WILL COME OUT WITH EPISODE 6, JUST USE GAME.EXE AND NOT GAME-Z.EXE**

Hey yall
So basically if you catch a mon and input certain characters in the nickname screen it outputs an error, closes the nickname screen and you lose the caught mon (and any stuff you used during the battle)

Been testing, characters affected by this seem to be letter modifiers (^ ` ´ ¨). Sometimes it errors after a typing a few, sometimes it happens right away. I have a spanish keyboard so I keep hitting those accidentally :<

image.thumb.png.06793be40e3e54fe895da04ffce74b1f.png

The Game-z crashes whenever i minimize the game, there's no error message (I'm on Windows)

As part of E4, after beating Hardy in the Black Fox base he drops an item (Darkium Z I think). If I go to pick it up the game crashes.

2057031316_desobug.thumb.JPG.2e79ec4bd5b613cdb84babc56d2de76f.JPG

Posting this here so people know this bug has been fixed. Latest Hotfix is available in the Download section.

Leaving the Archives top room before reading the 6th diary entry teleports you into this door, and you're unable to move.

Spoiler

oop.PNG.6a07097096bd35368df888a0d5ddba5a.PNG

Spoiler

u can't get espeon or umbreon with max friendship cuz eevee always evolves into sylveon even without a fairy move