Jump to content

Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1


Caz

Recommended Posts

...Jesus. Way to tell a story, Caz. 30 minutes in and the new chapter is already blowing my mind.

 

Also, for some reason, my Roserade picked up Phantom Force and my Gardevoir somehow picked up Mystical Fire. I don't even remember what they had before, since it was like 2 years since I last touched that save file. (I think Roserade might have had Extrasensory before?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Alilatias said:

...Jesus. Way to tell a story, Caz. 30 minutes in and the new chapter is already blowing my mind.

 

Also, for some reason, my Roserade picked up Phantom Force and my Gardevoir somehow picked up Mystical Fire. I don't even remember what they had before, since it was like 2 years since I last touched that save file. (I think Roserade might have had Extrasensory before?)

If you think that it is already blowing you up, then you will be for a special treatment by the time you're done with V5's story.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Alilatias said:

...Jesus. Way to tell a story, Caz. 30 minutes in and the new chapter is already blowing my mind.

 

Also, for some reason, my Roserade picked up Phantom Force and my Gardevoir somehow picked up Mystical Fire. I don't even remember what they had before, since it was like 2 years since I last touched that save file. (I think Roserade might have had Extrasensory before?)

image.thumb.png.73ccbc50072071c0dd454f484b5dc92a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So.....with the rewrite of earlier plot, is this mostly just quality of life improvements, or are there any significant changes to the plot/characters we should be aware of and thus should replay? Are there any new reputation opportunities/penalties that have been introduced in the rewrite that weren't there in Ep 4 that will affect people who continue on the old save file from ep 4? Just want to know so I can decide whether to continue with my current save or not (luckily I only just started playing Desolation within the last month so all plot as of Ep4 is still fresh). Also I heard hints of romance being possibly added to the game (Aya's rather interesting line when she meets you in the manor for example), are these dependant on self-assigned gender at start? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know where exactly to post this but I'm having problems starting the game. When I try to start from game-z, an error message shows up saying "Unable to switch into gameFolder." and nothing happens when I try to open from game.exe. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out here. Also I'm on windows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Death lord said:

hey 2 questions 

1: how to get dusk lycanrock

2: what is the shiny chance

1) Evolves at level 25 at night. 2) 1%.

5 hours ago, maxdrell said:

So.....with the rewrite of earlier plot, is this mostly just quality of life improvements, or are there any significant changes to the plot/characters we should be aware of and thus should replay? Are there any new reputation opportunities/penalties that have been introduced in the rewrite that weren't there in Ep 4 that will affect people who continue on the old save file from ep 4? Just want to know so I can decide whether to continue with my current save or not (luckily I only just started playing Desolation within the last month so all plot as of Ep4 is still fresh). Also I heard hints of romance being possibly added to the game (Aya's rather interesting line when she meets you in the manor for example), are these dependant on self-assigned gender at start? 

As said in the FAQ, E1-4 has undergone many quality of life improvements (particularly to battles, characters and artwork) with some story rewrites. There are no new reputation opportunities in E1-E4. If you just completed E4 within the last month or so, there is no problem in continuing to E5 without restarting the entire game. Character romancing is not being considered currently.

1 hour ago, Bluemoon_45 said:

I don't know where exactly to post this but I'm having problems starting the game. When I try to start from game-z, an error message shows up saying "Unable to switch into gameFolder." and nothing happens when I try to open from game.exe. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out here. Also I'm on windows.

Try re-extracting the game, and running it as administrator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Caz said:

Character romancing is not being considered currently.

Ah, I remember an old post from a while back saying that it could be a possibility for the future, but I guess with the protagonist being silent it doesn't really help. I would assume the plot just doesn't align with romance either. Although its not in consideration right now, is there a chance the idea will still float around? I would respect the decision to down right not involve romance in the game though, since it's hard to pull off correctly and can be kinda cringey if done wrong, if that's the case.

Edited by Junior
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dream Cathcer said:

What do you do after the suspicious house? Wheres this underground accesss?

 

Spoiler

there are 3 underground places in the silver forest. each has a missing page of the diary. they are not hard to find, it's just that exploring silver forest is a bit of a pain

 

 

i need a shiny stone for my roselia. anyone know where i can get one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Junior said:

Ah, I remember an old post from a while back saying that it could be a possibility for the future, but I guess with the protagonist being silent it doesn't really help. I would assume the plot just doesn't align with romance either. Although its not in consideration right now, is there a chance the idea will still float around? I would respect the decision to down right not involve romance in the game though, since it's hard to pull off correctly and can be kinda cringey if done wrong, if that's the case.

I think it’s pretty obvious Ava has a crush on the MC, whether or not that would be taken further is up to Caz. We still have to fight her as a gym leader as well so there’s room for more interaction.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...