Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

3 hours ago, Devilish said:

'Sup?

I recently noticed this game and after looking at the info and some screen caps, I decided I wanted to give it a try. 
I've downloaded the most recent version linked in the OP here but I can't open it. My PC's Window's Defender blocks it. 

NFQIabA.png
This happens with both the regular and Game Z. 

Click on 'More info' it should give you an option to overrule Windows defender and run the application anyway.

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, Man2704 said:

Loving new features in the game, playing after a long time from beginning. Is there a  discord server for this game?

There isn't a separate discord server however we are hanging about in the Reborn Discord Server if you wanna join and say hi!
also we have a discord server for Caz's patreon which is technically a discord server for the game :']

• Upvote 2

On 7/1/2020 at 3:58 AM, Caz said:

Here are some quick notes on this fix:

Hide contents

Fixed:
- Surfing in Frozen Tunnel
- Alistair not adding to vendor count
- Darkinium-Z pick up causes crash
- Makuhita crash

- Helix Cave tile passability
- A number of tile errors 
- Other stuff that I can't be bothered writing up

Existing issues:
- MKXP does continue to cause crashes and other graphical issues on some computers. Please use game.exe if this is the case
- The switch to Generation 7 deleted the move Dazzling Gleam from Pokemon that had previously learned it

Cheers for the support thus far!

Hi all! My Gardevoire don't know Dazzlind Gleam but only Drining Kiss end when i try to run my save into 5.0.5 he don't have this move. He dont have any move in that slot end that slot result normal move.

How can i fix this? I don't have any pokemon that know move Dazzling Gleam,  i have this TM, but i didn't use it.

Tnx for help.

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, EnoCl said:

Hi all! My Gardevoire don't know Dazzlind Gleam but only Drining Kiss end when i try to run my save into 5.0.5 he don't have this move. He dont have any move in that slot end that slot result normal move.

How can i fix this? I don't have any pokemon that know move Dazzling Gleam,  i have this TM, but i didn't use it.

Tnx for help.

As mentioned on the main post in this thread, Move IDs were adjusted when we updated to Gen 7 and thus a bunch of moves have been changed/wiped from existing movesets. This is a bug we cannot fix so you need to either use the move relearner or teach it a new move via TM. Apologies for any inconvenience!  

1 hour ago, Posty said:

As mentioned on the main post in this thread, Move IDs were adjusted when we updated to Gen 7 and thus a bunch of moves have been changed/wiped from existing movesets. This is a bug we cannot fix so you need to either use the move relearner or teach it a new move via TM. Apologies for any inconvenience!  

Tnx for answer end one last question i don't remember where is located the move relearner, anybody can tell me where is he?

3 hours ago, EmilTejada150 said:

I just solved the puzzle on the mysterious cave and it led me into a room full of bidoof and a single omenyte is their another puzzle for this?

yes there is one in that room as well, petty obvious when you find it, but confusing when figuring it out

also i have a question myself, is there a location guide available?

Hey guys, maybe someone has noticed this before, but I'm currently batteling Scarlett in the tournament, and whenever her Meganium uses Nature Power, it causes her to hit herself with another Moonblast on top of the normal attack.

A couple of questions about the endgame of this new episode, regarding the Rangers.

Spoiler

Where has Elliot gone after he leaves Addenfall base?

And is there any further content with Clarke after she leaves the Celia base to go back to Blackview?

29 minutes ago, DracostarA said:

A couple of questions about the endgame of this new episode, regarding the Rangers.

Reveal hidden contents

Where has Elliot gone after he leaves Addenfall base?

And is there any further content with Clarke after she leaves the Celia base to go back to Blackview?

Ask that in the episode 5 discussion thread

Needing some help, the ranger mission with the rouge in blackview, something about a hidden bar and a door that need two keys. Where do I even go to find them? I did finish part to free Emily and the black foxes part again, wanting to try to finish this quest up and older ranger quests for credits.

Hey everyone. I have seen a few restarting their game along with this update. What do you all recommend? Start again or continue with the old playthrough? I played Desolation a few months ago so it is still fresh in my mind. Is the game pretty much the same or is the story, events etc before this update now changed?

...Jesus. Way to tell a story, Caz. 30 minutes in and the new chapter is already blowing my mind.

Also, for some reason, my Roserade picked up Phantom Force and my Gardevoir somehow picked up Mystical Fire. I don't even remember what they had before, since it was like 2 years since I last touched that save file. (I think Roserade might have had Extrasensory before?)