Pokemon Desolation Episode 5.1

Caz

25 minutes ago, Elaxus said:

Excuse but I wanted to ask something: There's 2 applications "Game" and "Game-z", which should I open to play the game? or does it not matter which one I pick?

You can play with either one. Apparently though Game-z version of the game runs better (on my computer at least).

Started (re)playing yesterday, love it! I'm a sucker for pretty things so I'm loving the revamped art and designs for some of the stuff. Also, thank you speedup button.

Mah boi Doduo is gonna take me a long way~

• Veterans
16 hours ago, Caz said:

While this fix came out very quickly, unfortunately there were large changes to audio, and graphics, and not just data (which I would otherwise release on its own). If it puts you at ease, 5.0.4 will be the final release of Episode 5 for a long while.

hA

5 minutes ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Does anyone know where to find a lotad?

I think i remember finding a Lotad in the Keneph Jungle, if not, then I definitely saw a Lombre on Route 1

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, inktalegaster said:

help i softlocked myself

Hide contents

after completing this version i died and i last healed at the mansion 

Game - 34 - Deft - 36h 14m - 7 badges.rxdata 103.59 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata 103.64 kB · 0 downloads

hi for future reference could you post anything relating to being softlocked in the troubleshooting section please

also you are not softlocked

Spoiler

you just need to to Aurora's room and talk to the bed, you can enter and exit the Dreamscape via sleeping in the Manor & Aurora Manor Beds.

is it an oversight to lock the player character out of the ev training rooms during certain spots of the story? unless the go through the daycare to get there

edit its fixed by going up the stairs to main section of manor

edit not permanent

41 minutes ago, OrochiRose said:

Is it possible to get more link stones and evo items to evolve mons like electbuzz and magmar? I just manage to get my 3rd badge and no idea where to get the electizer/magmarizer items.

evo items are available in celia after doing a quest in celia docks

5 hours ago, Posty said:

hi for future reference could you post anything relating to being softlocked in the troubleshooting section please

also you are not softlocked

Hide contents

you just need to to Aurora's room and talk to the bed, you can enter and exit the Dreamscape via sleeping in the Manor & Aurora Manor Beds.

thanks and i wil watch out which channel i post in from now😁

56 minutes ago, Shard_ said:

evo items are available in celia after doing a quest in celia docks

Celia docks, you mean after the 3rd badge cuz I am still in new areas and unsure what you mean. I just talked to Grant and more black foxes in the area....you mean there or further in the story/another city?

1 minute ago, OrochiRose said:

Celia docks, you mean after the 3rd badge cuz I am still in new areas and unsure what you mean. I just talked to Grant and more black foxes in the area....you mean there or further in the story/another city?

a bit after you get the fourth gym badge you can do the quest for the evo items 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Can someone help me with the puzzle in the mysterious cave? I interact with all the rocks the codes told me to do in order but nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?

If you're talking about the cave in redcliff, you have to keep going until it says origin, then go to the middle.

• Developers

It's unfortunate that Desolation launched with such a significant number of game-breaking bugs. Usually, I would wait a long period of time before releasing patches, but here we are. I have updated Desolation to Episode 5.0.5.

You can either download the patch as a Data folder, which can be implemented by extracting its contents into Desolation's root directory (the one with game.exe), replacing its contents.

If you have difficulty with this, I have also updated the full download links for the game.

Thanks again for the ongoing support.

• Like 7

'Sup?

I recently noticed this game and after looking at the info and some screen caps, I decided I wanted to give it a try. 
I've downloaded the most recent version linked in the OP here but I can't open it. My PC's Window's Defender blocks it. 

NFQIabA.png
This happens with both the regular and Game Z.