Casanova Hunt for 9th Dept Sticker

Heya! So I decided to hunt for the department store stickers, because I need evolution stones super duper badly, and the casanova that gives you a sticker is not where he's supposed to be in the underground railnet. I have no idea if this is a story progression problem, where he can't show up past a certain point or something, but it's keeping me from getting my stones... I NEED MAH STONES

Spoiler

If you've already restored the city, you have to fund the railnet reconstruction at the Grand Hall. Afterwards, you have to go to the Obsidia Pokemon Center, he will be there with his girlfriend, and then he will give you the sticker

Edited by Gastronely
  • Global Mods
5 hours ago, R3m3dee said:

Heya! So I decided to hunt for the department store stickers, because I need evolution stones super duper badly, and the casanova that gives you a sticker is not where he's supposed to be in the underground railnet. I have no idea if this is a story progression problem, where he can't show up past a certain point or something, but it's keeping me from getting my stones... I NEED MAH STONES

If u renovated underground railnet you can just go to Obsidia PC and grab sticker

7 hours ago, Gastronely said:
  Hide contents

If you've already restored the city, you have to fund the railnet reconstruction at the Grand Hall. Afterwards, you have to go to the Obsidia Pokemon Center, he will be there with his girlfriend, and then he will give you the sticker

4 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

If u renovated underground railnet you can just go to Obsidia PC and grab sticker

Thank you both!