Jump to content

Casanova Hunt for 9th Dept Sticker


Recommended Posts

Heya! So I decided to hunt for the department store stickers, because I need evolution stones super duper badly, and the casanova that gives you a sticker is not where he's supposed to be in the underground railnet. I have no idea if this is a story progression problem, where he can't show up past a certain point or something, but it's keeping me from getting my stones... I NEED MAH STONES

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

If you've already restored the city, you have to fund the railnet reconstruction at the Grand Hall. Afterwards, you have to go to the Obsidia Pokemon Center, he will be there with his girlfriend, and then he will give you the sticker

 

Edited by Gastronely
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Global Mods
5 hours ago, R3m3dee said:

Heya! So I decided to hunt for the department store stickers, because I need evolution stones super duper badly, and the casanova that gives you a sticker is not where he's supposed to be in the underground railnet. I have no idea if this is a story progression problem, where he can't show up past a certain point or something, but it's keeping me from getting my stones... I NEED MAH STONES

If u renovated underground railnet you can just go to Obsidia PC and grab sticker

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gastronely said:
  Hide contents

If you've already restored the city, you have to fund the railnet reconstruction at the Grand Hall. Afterwards, you have to go to the Obsidia Pokemon Center, he will be there with his girlfriend, and then he will give you the sticker

 

 

4 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

If u renovated underground railnet you can just go to Obsidia PC and grab sticker

Thank you both! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...