Skylar

Music problems on reborn

Problem: There is no background music in my game, only sounds of pokemon and other, but the music is gone. I looked around the forum and saw that this has happened to others, tried with Windows Media Player and K-Lite codec but nothing changes. If there is anyone who has an idea of what I can do to solve this problem, I would be really grateful 🙂 

try either checking in the options, and seeing if you turned off the BGM. if that doesn’t work, press F1 on your keyboard and recheck the box BGM.

Make sure your interenal setting on your computer are still active for the game as well, some automatically mute it

Posted (edited)

I checked the setting and redownloading the game , but still there is no music 😞 losing hope , nonetheless , thank you everyone who suggested an idea

Edited by Skylar

6 hours ago, Skylar said:

I checked the setting and redownloading the game , but still there is no music 😞 losing hope , nonetheless , thank you everyone who suggested an idea

Try setting one in the jukebox it might or might not help

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Try setting one in the jukebox it might or might not help

OMG IT WORKED!!!!

I didn't even think of that, thank you so much !!!

Thank you everyone for the ideas, I am glad to say that everything is okay and the music is back ;D