Job App sidequest glitched out when updating to 18.3?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just stupid. I was playing on 18.1, delivered 3 of the 4 applications for the quest, updated to 18.3 and delivered the 4th (the Construction one); when I went back to Archer he still was displaying the text as if I didn't deliver all the Apps. I thought this maybe had something to do with updating the game version, or maybe I'm just missing something?

• Global Mods
57 minutes ago, Unfair Paradox said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just stupid. I was playing on 18.1, delivered 3 of the 4 applications for the quest, updated to 18.3 and delivered the 4th (the Construction one); when I went back to Archer he still was displaying the text as if I didn't deliver all the Apps. I thought this maybe had something to do with updating the game version, or maybe I'm just missing something?

Did u talk to him before giving first one?

10 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Yes, I'm sure I did.

10 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Well, now I think about it, I'm not sure 🤔 I can't remember which of the Library or the Apophyll apps I delivered first, but now that you mention it, maybe I could have skipped talking to Archer first.

Sorry for double posting! >_<

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Unfair Paradox said:

Yes, I'm sure I did.

Well, now I think about it, I'm not sure 🤔 I can't remember which of the Library or the Apophyll apps I delivered first, but now that you mention it, maybe I could have skipped talking to Archer first.

Sorry for double posting! >_<

It's a common known problem, I can fix it if you wanna upload your save or you can use a backup to go before giving first application

15 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

It's a common known problem, I can fix it if you wanna upload your save or you can use a backup to go before giving first application

That would be helpful! ♥

Should I upload the saves to a Drive? :B

• Global Mods
20 hours ago, Unfair Paradox said:

That would be helpful! ♥

Should I upload the saves to a Drive? :B

here or on discord are fine but if that is your prefernece go ahead

• Like 1