dieseekuh

glaceon espeon puzzle bug (reborn ep 18)

Hey,

im currently playing the storyline of pokemon reborn episode 18 and im trying to do the glaceon espeon puzzle in the glass workstation (between gymbadge 16 and 17).

since i wasnt able to progress i watched a guide how to solve the puzzle, but im unable to push some glassblocks how i usually should be supposed to push them ( there should be enough space to push them). i also resetted the safefile back to before i started the puzzle but that didnt help. i hope you can help me in that regard.

i also uploaded my safefile in the attachments.

thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, dieseekuh said:

Hey,

im currently playing the storyline of pokemon reborn episode 18 and im trying to do the glaceon espeon puzzle in the glass workstation (between gymbadge 16 and 17).

since i wasnt able to progress i watched a guide how to solve the puzzle, but im unable to push some glassblocks how i usually should be supposed to push them ( there should be enough space to push them). i also resetted the safefile back to before i started the puzzle but that didnt help. i hope you can help me in that regard.

i also uploaded my safefile in the attachments.

thanks in advance

Game.rxdata 228.48 kB · 0 downloads

Have u changed any of the controls, it's known to cause problems in the glassfactory sometimes

yes i customized right after i downloaded the game. thanks for the tip, ill try it with the default controls 🙂

Posted (edited)

Are you aware that there are two steps to moving the glass?
1. First you select it by interacting with it using the action key (the default action key is C, I personally changed it to Z as that's what I've grown used to from VisualBoy Advanced)
2. Then you use the arrow keys to move it. 

It took me a minute or two to figure that out myself. 

Edited by Devilish