Caz

Meet The Team!

Praise Ruby, saviour of Desolation! \o/

Looking forward to seeing Posty's work on rebalancing. Is the level range still about the same?

13 minutes ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Praise Ruby, saviour of Desolation! \o/

Looking forward to seeing Posty's work on rebalancing. Is the level range still about the same?

I'll answer that when we do our upcoming AMA :']
will be coming out hopefully tomorrow, we'll be answering a lot of questions so stay tuned!

Let's go!! I can hardly contain my excitement. Cheers to everyone involved, they're all incredible people. Seriously. 

Congrats Kaz, Posty and Ruby! Wishing you guys good luck!

I tip my hat off to the development team for breathing new life into Desolation, one of my favorite fangames of all time. Special credit goes to Ruby for the amazing artwork (Scarlett looks so cute) 😊

3 hours ago, Posty said:

this was a hard secret to keep for so long 😅

you did not do a very good job of it

good luck continuing deso lads

• Like 1

Soooo which 1 of you is Jessie, James and Meowth? Team Rocket Motto for the win! Lol. But I'm seriously glad that Desolation is staying. I can't wait to all of the changes when E5 comes out and I can't wait to see questions be answered. You guys are awesome!!!!! 😄

Glad to see that Desolation will be coming back with some new faces. Hopefully it means that people will be spamming ya less since now you have a dev team people will probs bother Posty a lot for desi stuff now.

Posted (edited)

Awesome, keep up the good work!

Since you mentioned balancing, perhaps you guys could consider adjusting the level curve? Level 60 after 5 badges might be pretty high for a 16-badge game (as someone who is also working on a 16-badge game).

A hard cap like what Rejuvenation has might help here - not sure how Jan's team did it, but I modified the "maxexp = pbGetExpInternal(MAXLEVEL,growth)" in PBExperience to get the same result. DM me if you'd like any assistance with this.

Also, Ruby's art is amazing - I especially like the Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba art pieces

Edited by LightningKillua

ive always heard great things about Desolation.

i never play desolation bcz ppl say it's abandoned game, but now i cant wait for E5.

few Q:

how mach gym's the game have? 18 like reborn and rejuve?

the game need HM slave?

are u guy's considering mybe in the future move to the new  engine? reborn feel like a new game now.

This is awesome. I can't wait to replay Desolation once Episode 5 comes out.

I love your game, when I first played I did became kinda obsessed with it in fact.

So was the essence of your game that I've always known you' ll take it again

I look forward to playing your new update, and congratultions for getting those great partners, Ruby's arts look nice and I'm sure Posty's changes in balance will be great

Huge thank you to the team for breathing new life in Deso 🙏 💜

😱 That's just literally the best new EVER we could expect for a game like this. 

There are no words too strong to express my gratitude to both Ruby and Posty for making this game rise from the ashes like a phoenix (or should i say like a Moltres ?!) 

And for everyone else who plan to join this marvelous project in the future, i say THANK YOU ! ❤️

@Caz, Ruby, Posty : Golden Trio 👏🏼👏🏼

Now here's a fangame I always wanted to play but never did because I couldn't deal with the idea of falling in love with it and then never getting a proper ending.

Super glad y'all found eachother, I'm sure you'll polish this game into something amazing!