Kouteshi

How do i make the game more smooth?

Hello, i wanted to play the game in decent quality fps wise. I love this game the only thing that bothers is me the lag. Is there any way to make it more smooth? I've heard of like FPS Control which never worked for me. I've played this game for about 5 years and it actually never worked. I also used cheat engine and it did work but it corrupted my save file. So i wanted to know how nowadays people play this game smoothly, are there any other methods? I know a lot of you are gonna tell me to just use the alt button to speed up but in some areas that actually makes it even more unberable lol. 

I really wanna record this game one day and i don't it to look as laggy as it does now. I wanted it to be like 60fps so it looks good in a video. So yeah your help is greatly apreciated 😄

In the newest 18.3 release the game has a "game-z.exe" version. This version considerably reduces the lag and makes everything run smoother. Closing all unnecessary background programs with the Task manager (ctrl + alt + delete) really helps as well. (programs like Spotify, Discord, Steam, ...)

18.3's Game-Z.exe is the absolute best you will get in a small window size setting