Sign in to follow this  
SilentEcho

Starting game with Game-z.exe and SharedPC mod leads to CTD

Hi all. I recently started playing Reborn again, and downloaded the new 18.3 version for Windows. However, whenever I start the game through the Game-z.exe I get the error message:

Script 'C:/.../Reborn18.3/Data/Mods/SWM - SharedPC.rb' line 113: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant PokemonLoad::FontInstaller

Checking the forums, I noticed another user with the same exact problem, but he was running the Mac version, and thus the resulting suggestions were targeted to that system. I am running Windows 10. Both the other exe and other versions of the game work just fine, and I played several hours using the Game-z.exe without SharedPC. I also noticed that save files generated with the Game-z.exe are located in the exe folder, instead of User/Documents/Saved Games.

This problem isn't particularly urgent, as I can always copy the files to another version and do the transfers there. However, if anyone knows a fix, it would definitely be appreciated. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

image.thumb.png.fce73a777ef9c4acc8d55e77ca3cc63a.png

Disregard the above. For reasons unknown to me, re-downloading the game a third time has fixed the issue.