limpshrimp

Error When Starting Game with SWM SharedPC Mod

Hey ya'll, trying to figure out why I'm having issues with the SharedPC mod from the SWM modular modpack [E18.2]Whenever I start up the game with SharedPC in the Mods folder i get the following error message:

Script 'Applications/Pokemon Reborn.app/Contents/Resources/Data/Mods/SWM - SharedPC.rb' line 113: NameError occurred. 

uninitialized constant PokemonLoad::FontInstaller

I'm running it on a mac with macOS 10.15.1 and haven't had issues with any of the other mods in the pack. Any help would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 9.18.53 PM.png

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

@Waynolt I turn this over to you

It's in the unmodded part of the script...

FontInstaller is one of the things that relies on a few Win32API calls; it's very much possible that it is one of the parts that were changed for the mac version of the game.
@limpshrimp, could you please upload the mac version of Reborn/Data/Scripts.rxdata?

I'm pretty sure fonts didn't work with the new MKXP version (which is what works for mac/linux native to my knowledge) so have been removed from the basegame, Which is probably why the old version of shared PC that still includes those parts is breaking?
@Waynolt 

(This'd also be relevant for @Aironfaars additional options since from what I could tell that kinda re-adds the broken font options to the options menu, but uh... he hasn't been here in over a year)

7 hours ago, limpshrimp said:

@Starry Knight 18.2 (native mac app, not wine)

18.2 native mac app does not exist. you are running 18.3. 

the mac version only works because all the Win32API calls have workarounds in place. fontinstaller in particular shouldn't even be used because MKXP uses an entirely different method to install. this leads me to believe that you're running the wrong scripts/version somehow.