Siv

[18.3] Options issues. Screen size isn't working.

So I just downloaded the 18.3 version and like with the 18.2, I'm having some issues with the options.

The screen size option isn't "saving." Every time I open the game, the window size appears as if the setting is set to "small." When I go into the settings, it's set to "full."

When I change it to "L," the window changes to the appropriate size. When I use the Game.exe file and swap the setting to "Full," the window goes to full screen; however, when I use the Game-z.exe file, the full screen option just doesn't work and it's stuck as if the setting was set to "L."

Then when I close the game and open it, the window appears as if the setting is set to "small" and I have to start over.

I tried messing with the sound setting, the volume and that setting carries over when I restart the game.

Quite annoying. Any thoughts?

I hope this is the right place, wasn't sure if there was a dedicated place for 18.3 errors.

you can click and drag game-z like any other normal window to make it bigger or smaller

2 minutes ago, andracass said:

you can click and drag game-z like any other normal window to make it bigger or smaller

I know, but the point is I have to re-do it every time I start the game 😛

No one has any ideas about this?

Am I the only one with this issue?

what cass is saying is that this is expected behavior. being able to freehand resize the window overwrites the functionality to have it full screen as defined in the options (which is probably a net gain anyway since the full screen size option in the normal enginehas some jank to it, such as crashing on soft resets)

sorry though, i know that might be a disappointing change for you. 

I believe it has something to do with the save file function, since it also happens with Rejuvenation

6 hours ago, Amethyst said:

what cass is saying is that this is expected behavior. being able to freehand resize the window overwrites the functionality to have it full screen as defined in the options (which is probably a net gain anyway since the full screen size option in the normal enginehas some jank to it, such as crashing on soft resets)

sorry though, i know that might be a disappointing change for you. 

Ahhh. So it's intended. Fair enough.

That is quite dissapointing.

Perhaps leave in an option to choose whether you want to be able to freehand it or have it as a static size?