Elliot_Chan

Date chaging doesn't work at Obsidia Salon

My friend can't get the Obsidia Salon lady to keep grooming his Pokémon even after chaging date in his computer.

The game acts like it's still the same day, and she won't let him. What is happening?

Mine worked when I saved outside (via quit game), change date, and came back to the game.

Sorry if its something silly. Please help. ❤️

Actually you don't even need to restart the game, just change the date while the game is running, just make sure to refresh the map by leaving and reentering so that the NPCs will act accordingly to the changed time.
Are you sure that your friend is leaving/entering the Salon after changing the date?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Edo said:

Actually you don't even need to restart the game, just change the date while the game is running, just make sure to refresh the map by leaving and reentering so that the NPCs will act accordingly to the changed time.
Are you sure that your friend is leaving/entering the Salon after changing the date?

Hello there~
Thanks for replying. I've contacted him, and he says it still doesn't work. :c
The girl just keeps saying "please come back tomorrow"

... Now more days have passed, and she still won't let him groom his Pokémon.

The game is acting like its the same day forever. Weather effects have disappeared...

2 hours ago, Elliot_Chan said:

... Now more days have passed, and she still won't let him groom his Pokémon.

The game is acting like its the same day forever. Weather effects have disappeared...

Try rebooting the computer to see if it changes anything

Did this ever actually get resolved?  Because now I'm having the same issue with my game.  Restart and reboot have not changed it.  Rarity in the Game Corner still works as intended.

9 hours ago, Cakebird said:

Did this ever actually get resolved?  Because now I'm having the same issue with my game.  Restart and reboot have not changed it.  Rarity in the Game Corner still works as intended.

Not that I am aware of

They never responded back

Well, I'm going to try taking the mod off and letting the day change naturally.  I'll report back if it does.

26 minutes ago, Cakebird said:

Well, I'm going to try taking the mod off and letting the day change naturally.  I'll report back if it does.

Cool

Feel free to PM me as well

Removing the mod and putting it back in triggers the time to work for the massagers, as well as letting time pass unhindered by manually changing it for 24 hours in-game.  So if someone encounters this bug, they just need to stop touching the clock for about half an hour.

• Thanks 1