Ninja18491

How to leave Spinel Town

So...I might've done a f**ky-wucky...My Typhlosion is level 52, I really don't have the right pokemon or moves to beat Serra, and I can't go get two common candies to make the battle fly by with my fire, I know that I could go level up the growlith I got from the police station in Jasper, but I literally haven't touched it since I got it, and seeing as I had to level up my Sanslash, and that took a few hours to get just a FEW levels, I think it should be obvious why I'd rather just go buy some common candies, and sweep Serra.  Am I royally screwed, and have to level my growlith?  Please tell me there's a way out of the forest, and back into Obsidia or something, or a way to get common candies before I beat Serra for the first time?

37 minutes ago, Ninja18491 said:

So...I might've done a f**ky-wucky...My Typhlosion is level 52, I really don't have the right pokemon or moves to beat Serra, and I can't go get two common candies to make the battle fly by with my fire, I know that I could go level up the growlith I got from the police station in Jasper, but I literally haven't touched it since I got it, and seeing as I had to level up my Sanslash, and that took a few hours to get just a FEW levels, I think it should be obvious why I'd rather just go buy some common candies, and sweep Serra.  Am I royally screwed, and have to level my growlith?  Please tell me there's a way out of the forest, and back into Obsidia or something, or a way to get common candies before I beat Serra for the first time?

You can go back through the same path you came from in the forest.

Also taking travelling back through the railway tracks will take you back to obsidia

11 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

You can go back through the same path you came from in the forest.

Also taking travelling back through the railway tracks will take you back to obsidia

That's the problem dude, I don't know the path I took to get into Spinel town, I assume it is still possible, but let's be honest, I've gone through every opening I see, even went behind that one tree behind the fountain, and couldn't go through it, it was blocked off.  Travelling back through the railway tracks don't work if I can't follow them, since they're blocked off.

Quick side note, I DID beat Serra just now, however, and I also found a thing where after I beat Serra, there was a path to the right of the fountain that wasn't there before, after following those openings, another opening opened up (It's to early for me to start thinking right now) and it was a straight shot to the exit, so, yeah, anyone who needs help, I guess you just need to beat Serra.