Reborn Character Tier List (from my very 1st game play)

Evi Crystal

⛔Warning: Contains spoilers and swearing rants. Just for you safety⛔

😇Enjoy😇

preview_image.png.af326b9e2dc80141f50ccd2e4f09f80a.png

S Rank: 

1. Taka: My husbando and precious baby boi🥰🥰😍😍. He deserves all the love and to live 💖💖💖
  2. Aya: Best Gal in da house. Cool tsundere and a badass trainer/partner for. Don't worry me and your boyfriend Hardy will save you, just hold on.
  3. Noel: He's such a precious baby like his sister. HE DESERVES LOVE TOO, JUST WHYY?! Also my respect for him as a Prodigy for being the youngest Gym Leader, I have battled😉😌
  4. Charlotte: Same with Aya, but much cooler and daring. Her gym battle gave me a hard time. Love that moment, when she burned Sigmund with cigarettes as her revenge. I feel bad for her, that she believes she killed her parents in that fire accident 8 years ago, but it was someone elses fault😡
  5. Shelly: Even though her gym battle gave me lots of trouble, I adore this precious bean and call her Bug Princess. Anyone who dares to harm her is death by my hands. Also I smiled at her way, that she nicknamed all her Pokemon after her love ones; including me and so I do the same💖🦋🦋🦋
  6. Cain: At first, I though he was a weirdo, but during the journey he turned to be such a nice guy who's family (minus Aya) hated him for his sexuality and he's adding relief and relaxing moments during the game. A true to ask for🤩💜
  7. Anna: Same with Shelly, if anyone dares to hurt her. I'm hopping, that she's one of the E4 and may I adopt her and Noel please?🙏
  8. Saphira: Even though she's violent and merciless, I emphanized her backstory along with her sisters (losing your parents and being responsible for your younger siblings can be hard) and I love her character. It gives you a reason for her actions, even if they are wrong or inmoral. Simply wants to protect her love ones and I enjoyed that moment, when she hyperbeamed Sigmund into the face, like disgrace!
  9. Luna: Despite having some "problems", she has a kind heart and gives me "Anime Lolita & Alice in Wonderland" vibes, because of how she named her Pokemon after the 2nd one😁

A Rank:

1. Julia: Very cheerful, adding also comic relief. It was her gym battle, that gave my troubles😅😆
  2. Hardy: A gentleman & best boyfriend to Aya, though he did some dumb moments and his gym battle gave me a hard time😆. I feel bad for, that Aya got taken by Team Meteor, but don't worry buddy we'll save her as promise😟
  3. Kiki: Even though she had not to much screentime, I really enjoyed every moment with her during my time in Apohyll Academy. Why the hell, did she had to die?!😭
  4. Andrienn: Mostly because he played a huge part in Reborn's restoration and he encouraged me and Victoria after the events in Devn Corp🙃😉.
  5. Samson: Same with Kiki. A truly gentleman, despite being feared for his strenght and I had a great time with his match😊😘
  6. Ciel: Love her character and her gym match. I love every moment with her and Samson- which I ship them hard hehe. After a certain event, Lin had to ruin my ship in both cases😡
  7. Laura: An E4 Member, though I doubt about it, that Saphira would have fit in due to power, but I think she's a stragetist to cover her weakness. Feeling bad, that she gets kidnapped all the time and she was fired from her position due to El. I hope, she'll get her place back.
  8. Florina: Her behaviour worried me and her gym match was no joke. Also feeling bad, that she has a jerk as her brother.  But points for her puzzle and her unique stragety called "Desert Rose" (the vibes again ooo). I gave her the title "Desert Princess and even made a fanart related for her😊🌺

B Rank:

1. Randomus: Feel in love with him due he's charming and made me smile with all his disguises. Also enjoyed his gym match, but I feel off with his involment with the keys and he simply gave them to families, whose lives have been forever ruined because of that. I could understand his situation, but I wish he could helped them and at least preve.nted worse upon them. After the events in Glass Workstation, I lost some respect for him, but I'll see in EP19🤔
  2. Amaria: I enjoyed her character, as she saved me from Solaris in Blackstream Factory. Though is kinda ruined after the events of WTC and the Route Split. Her attitude towards Titania gave me some goosebumps, but shouls I excuse her mental issues (though I feel bad for Amy). I prefer Zekrom Route...🤔🤔🤔
  3. Shade: Dear sweet Rayquaza... His gym scared the hell out of me with those screens and how he had that Gengar named Corey... But since Anna said, that he's nice to children and helped the twins and Luna a lot, I see him as a godfather towards him and being a prophet. Also thanks for saving me back in E18😊
  4. Cal: Soo... I love him, even though he messed up during the Pyros Moutain Arc, when he indirectly caused Kiki's death and killed her Mechicham. Despite it cost his realitionship with Victoria, he only joined Team Meteor just to escape from his brother's shadow. I love his brotherly affection towards Shelly, after he apoloziyed to her.
  5. Solaris: Badass leader and opponent must admit... He gave me "Cynthia vibes" and love his backstory about how he ended up like he's today. But what I don't toralete is that he killed Kiki, tried to kill me too, made his son nearly into something and... Well Reshiram Route hit him hard and I feel bad for him, that everthying he worked for was ruined😔
  6. Heather: Started as a unruly brat, the Police Found Route made me change my mind for her later. And after she ran away how boi: From getting electrecuted till she couldn't speak, than got taken again, before running away to Blake and gets locked due to trying to help people in Ametrine City. Heck, that poor girl wanted to prove the world, she's strong and can stand up on her feet, but it fail miserbly and grew up without her mother and had a nihilistic father. Well done Corey... Though she gets better from Ametrine Arc till today😊

C Rank:

1. Titania: She freaks me out for reasons... Wish I could love her, but I cannot cope with that attitude of her with killing; her reasons are little unlike Saphira's and she is the reason for Florinia's change. Kinda feel bad for her with that drama with Amaria... But she can be nice to you, if you don't screw with her and I got points for feeding her with Blue Moon Ice Cream. So if you want Tania be your friend, just give her her favourite Ice Cream🍦😊
  2. Victoria: Oh Vicky... I used to love her till that moment after thr 4th Gym Match. I mean, it's no wrong if she tries to stop you from doing something like with the Obsidia Slums (was just worry), but listen... DO YOU EVEN REALISE, THAT YOU SIMPLY GAVE ME LOTS OF TROUBLE TILL I GOT THAT FREAKING STRENGHT FOR MOVING JUST ONE ROCK!!! REALLY NOW?! DRAGGING ME TILL KIKI AND THEN YOU TRIED TO STOP ME AGAIN FROM BATTLING HER, WHILE MY FRIENDS COULDN'VE DIED FROM THOSE FUCKERS IN YUREYU BUILD!!! I swear... if that happened... I would NEVER EVER forgive her... This made me hate her, though I can understand her after losing her mother like figure to Team Meteor, but still...😠😤😤
  3. Terra: Raaawww my ass... I'm between laughing and raging because of her. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's hilarious with that all meme style and cartoon vibe, but... HER GYM PUZZLE MADE ME WANNA DIE! SEND HELP PLZ😵😫
  4. DJ Arclight: He's cool and I enjoy his moments on TV, but sadly he's a side character and that makes me sad. But I'll treasure every moment of his in my heart and I feel bad for losing his eye😔

Rank 😧

1. Benette: First I see a little annoying wannabe for high positions (though El manipulated him), who stalks Luna and made her uncomfortable when you enter her space. Put him restraining order, till he learn his lesson. Though I enjoyed his development during the Glass Workstation. I see potential in him for redemption in EP19.
  2. Serra: Two words: Annoying field and boring character. No offense, but she doing fit my eye for that, though I enjoyed her little moments with Randomus😏
  3. Corey: Oh boi... I feel bad for exposing him and even cried about his suicide and after I found out about the truth behind joining Team Meteor... But there were other options, than going after a ring, that costed your wife's life and raised your daughter in your ways, though you had good intentions. But due to your suicide, leading us to higher troubles... It's technically your fault for the majority... Sorry my friend😔

Rank E:

1. Zero: Ultimately responsible for becoming ZEL after merging with Eve and Lumi; with the latter only wanted to safe her sister with the PULSE power, but nooo.... You had to threaten Lumi's safety to make her working on the project and now LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! You littery doomed the whole region, because of this! Seriously man, after reading Lumi'a diary, it made me wanna kill you. However a shard of empathy due to PULSE Magnezone's demise and his breakdown, after the girls were sent free, I wonder if you'll have redemption in EP19?🤔
  2. Dr. Sigmund Connal: So electrocuting children is good for their health? Nope, nope, nope that's wrong- even though the ECT exist under the condition that it must be practiced fully and safety; which he FAILED. And he takes pride as being the HIGHEST AUTHORITY in Lapis Ward, so every crime he commits cannot be show due to having power. Those poor orphans and any his victims. Poor Heather and Laura for getting traumatized... And Saphira because she has a connection with Sigmundwith having much worse. Even if he became like that due to his sister's death, still... IT'S WRONG!!!😡😡😡😡😡
  3. El: Him. A priest and loyal servant of Arceus *hysterical laughter* More like Priest of Corruption! First it wasn't a problem when meeting him at Spinel Town... But ooh boi, I was wrong: Trying to get his biological daughter back with forces with the latter being scared of him, then kidnapped to attempt to pull her some illuminati ritual bullshit on her and manipulating Benette. The only thing, that I like is his story with Solaris, which touched me. Such beautiful and sad story, but both of you are horrible fathers- with Solaris being slightly better than you...😤

Rank F:

1. Sirius: THIS SON OF A BITCH DESERVE AN ULTIMATE DEATH PENALTY FOR HIS FUCKIMG CRIMES! HE RUINED SO MANY LIVE, INCLUDING COREY'S, HEATHER'S AND THE BELROSE SISTERS LIVES. DO YOU EVEN KNOW, THAT MY GAL CHARLOTTE IS UTTERLY RUINED BY THE FIRE YOU BASTARS CAUSED AND KILLED HER PARENTS AND NOW SHE BELIEVES IT'S HER FAULT! IF I HAD MY OWN CHOICE IN FIORE MANSION, I WOULD'VE HAVE KILL YOU INSTANTLY AND I HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWM DURING THR TORCHIC QUEST AND I SHED TEARS AFTER READING COREY'S DIARY. YOU'RE MUCH WORSE THAN LIN! DIE! DIED! JUST FUCKING DIE!!! YOU FUCKING SADISTIC BASTARD! I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS IN EP19, WHEN WE CROSS PATHS IN LABBADORA CITY! JUST WAIT!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  2. Blake: You attitude reminds me of Fern, but still you... Hah! You gave me trouble... Ahahaha... 1st at Ametrine Arc and now... I LOST 9 TIMES TO HIM AND FERN IN FIORE MANSION, WHICH MADE ME CRAZY, CUZ I HATE THEM BOTH! AHAHAHAHA... Ha! And for making Cal's life a living hell...😡
  3. Fern: Top Cat? Bullshit! Swag Jockey? Double Bullshit! Sadistic jerk? CORRECT! This rival made even Gary Oak and Paul look like Wooloos compare to HIM! He laughed and being disrespectful to someone's death, made fun of my princess Shelly and mocked Hardy with Aya! Listen there you motherfucker! Don't. You. Fucking. Dare. Touch. Or. Harm. My. Girl. Aya.... I'll break every bone of your body along with Blake and Sirius's, once the barrier is dissolved and I'll be there in Saphira mode and kill you or worse😡🔪
Edited by Evi Crystal
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Alisae said:

you have fern in your F tier you are objectively wrong

Fern was a jerk to everyone in the beginning and still is a jerk to everyone in the present episode. the most he's shown some non-jerk feel was when he looked legit disappointed that his sis had no mercy on him in Fiore. that's almost as stale as it gets when it comes to character development. if he has some change in E19, that might change... I at least hope he can become less of a jerk in a realistic way. that'd be enough to make him a B tier character in my book 😛

We know from the weird Dream Demension in Ep18 that Fern actually knows the player is better than him but he won't admit to that which is possibly going to lead to him betraying Team Meteor and helping the team enter Labradorra City since we still have no idea how to get into there. 

Also I object to you ranking Gym Leaders based on how hard their battles are since some gym leaders would seem more difficult to certain players due to their teams.

5 hours ago, Node15 said:

We know from the weird Dream Demension in Ep18 that Fern actually knows the player is better than him but he won't admit to that which is possibly going to lead to him betraying Team Meteor and helping the team enter Labradorra City since we still have no idea how to get into there. 

Also I object to you ranking Gym Leaders based on how hard their battles are since some gym leaders would seem more difficult to certain players due to their teams.

I'm both in Gym battles and more character to say