Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

I think one of the main issues that make Crescent hard to pin down is the fact that she is a time traveler. We have no idea in what order we are meeting her ever. What meetings is she still part of the stormschasers during and what meeting has she already left them in? The context of WHEN she comes from is hugely important to determining why she did certain actions. 

Yes, that's a thing too

That's why I love speculating on her character motivation because it's so mysterious. For all we know, we can all be wrong about her. I really hope for the next chapter we'll maybe get some better idea what really happened to her, cuz she's clearly not dead, just out of commission in the moment.....I...think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team-Anti Assist.

Hello Rejuvenators. I am making this thread for those who want to put down their own theories on what is going to happen in V13, characters, and etc.  I also made this thread just to have the act

Dunno if anybody is interested, but I feel like speculating a bit about the Player Character cuz they're one of the more interesting characters to me in this game So reading the various theories pe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sienna said:

Yes, that's a thing too

That's why I love speculating on her character motivation because it's so mysterious. For all we know, we can all be wrong about her. I really hope for the next chapter we'll maybe get some better idea what really happened to her, cuz she's clearly not dead, just out of commission in the moment.....I...think?

Maybe? You can find her in the Nightmare world which would imply she is not dead, but who knows? Regardless, even if she is dead, the past version of her is still alive meaning we could still see more of her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

Maybe? You can find her in the Nightmare world which would imply she is not dead, but who knows? Regardless, even if she is dead, the past version of her is still alive meaning we could still see more of her.

I really hope that's the case, because if I'm gonna be honest, I can't clearly understand what actually happened to her.

Red-haired girl claims she killed her, but if she's in the nightmare city, that can't be the case. Unless that's where dead people hang out too, or like you said, another version of Crescent. It's a rather bold statement to make to have killed someone, but then again, we dunno if this redhead or Kieran is aware of Nightmare city.
Crescent must be really important, at least. She wasn't taken to the doctor to be brainwashed like the others. Maybe she's in a void, where we see previous characters being trapped inside? Cuz then she's techincally neither alive nor dead.

I dunno, like you said, it's a hard thing to pin down for sure concidering her time-travelling schemes. Cuz we dunno if there's a limit to how many of yourself can run around across time. But we'll see eventually!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

That is fair. I would like to state one thought I had was that maybe Crescent wants to resurrect the god from the story Nymeria tells. Now I know this sounds insane but here me out here. It split into three parts, we got Arceus, Melia/Erin/Allen/Allices light (everyone has this apparently) and some other third part. Now what if the third part is the Interceptor. A being that can defy fate and is effectively immortal seems powerful enough to be a fragment of a god if you ask me. 

 

In this case, Crescent would either A. Want the MC to inherit all the power for whatever reason. Or B. Want the MC to stay weak so that when the time comes to resurrect god the interceptor will be a weak and hence, easy pickings. 

 

Crescents actions of stopping Team Xen also align with this, since they want Melia's light for themselves, which conflicts with this goal. This theory is probably not true in the slightest but it is kind of fun to think about?

 

That's not entirely crazy. 
The light prophecy states that 4 lights not born of man will save the world and create a paradise.

 

The event at the pyramid seemed to reveal that these lights are Melia (whom if you choose to 'do nothing' brings the ruined present back to life), Erin, Allen and Alice but it is possible that because all of them are siblings, they are collectively a single light or although all of them have the power of light Melia's is the strongest so it's just her and the PC and Aelita are two more. I'm unsure who the 4th would be. 

 

The exact circumstances of the PC's birth are unknown but we were raised by a doll and as previously discussed there is strong evidence to suggest that we are a reincarnation of Adrest and we've seen first hand how reincarnation occurs in this universe, it's not a birth but a manifestation.  

 

If the PC is a light and Crescent wants us to remain dormant or in a weakened state than that tracks with her wanting us to ditch our friends, that would be an attempt to separate us from the other lights. 

 

8 hours ago, Sienna said:

Red-haired girl claims she killed her, but if she's in the nightmare city, that can't be the case. Unless that's where dead people hang out too, or like you said, another version of Crescent.

 

FYI, Crescent can be found in Nightmare City from the very first visit.

I don't believe that she's dead and if she can still be found in NC after her alleged death that is just confirmation to me. It's possible that she could be in a coma but a coma is not dead...not legally at least.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit, on the subject of Melia I just came up with something else. 

Before I noticed that there is separate thread for theories, I posted the following in the spoilers thread:

 

Quote

 

Maria/Marionette was sacrificed much, in the same ritual, Vivian sacrificed herself, and thus as it did with Vivian, it produced a reincarnation line with Melia as the current incarnation. 
Notice that in Melia's original team she had the pre-evolved forms of 3 of Marionette's Pokemon; Bunneary, Stuffel and remaining unevolved in the latter's party, Eevee. 

 

In the post-apocalyptic timeline, Melanie is pretty clearly a or perhaps the version of Melia who was never placed in Jenner's care so was raised with coldness and greed presumably by Indriad rather than with love, compassion, and individuality similar to how Kenneth never became Keta.
We've never met Indriad in our present timeline...or well at least a present version of him but what became of him hasn't been established and if he's dead in our timeline he doesn't have to be in this one, clearly a lot changed.

 

 

Remember in the hospital in Zone Zero there is a file on Anathea that doesn't seem to add up with the one we've met, described as dark haired and mother to 4 children. 

 

What if Erin, Alice and Allen are the other 3 children? For whatever reason Alice, Allen and apparently Erin (though she escaped) were trapped in the unknown dimension by their father who manipulated Alice into maintaining the others which is something that screams Indriad and as I theorized above, Melia is Maria reincarnated after Maria was sacrificed.  Indriad could have trapped the other 3 to get them out of the way for Maria's sacrifice. 

 

As for the dark hair, she bleached or something I guess?

 

It's not a perfect theory but I couldn't help noticing how well the 4 seem to fit with Anathea allegedly having 3 children that don't appear to exist outside this single medical file. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

FYI, Crescent can be found in Nightmare City from the very first visit.

I don't believe that she's dead and if she can still be found in NC after her alleged death that is just confirmation to me. It's possible that she could be in a coma but a coma is not dead...not legally at least.  

 

Ooooo, didn't know that. But it makes sense. 


Isn't it basically confirmed that Melia = Maria/Marionette/Melanie?
Like, of course it's not stated out-loud, but is that confirmation even needed at this point? We have all the hints to put together that they're all the same person/reincarnated. Same hair color, same gifted existense and they're usually all desired by horrible people for their light thingy.
Also one thing I realized: Melia has never met Maria/Marionette. Only Melanie. But the odd thing is....she made Melaine a part of herself, even tho they're from different timelines. So does that mean she'll have to do that to Maria/Marionette too...? Idk, Melia is such a confusing character to me, tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Melia makes no sense at all. Here's some food for thought we know nancy isn't human and she has no soul at all. so then how did she develop emotions for the mc when she wasn't supposed to be allowed to think for herself

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Display name said:

Yeah Melia makes no sense at all. Here's some food for thought we know nancy isn't human and she has no soul at all. so then how did she develop emotions for the mc when she wasn't supposed to be allowed to think for herself

I believe it is stated that if a maid stays alive for long enough they start to be more humanlike, meaning rather then just vanishing upon death they leave a body, have blood and so on. Maybe this could also apply to emotions?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I still suspect Maria is the four light siblings, including Melia, split into 4. But that may be overthinking it. We know that Melia could not be sacrificed successfully by Angie. That may in fact have relevance. Perhaps Maria could not be successfully sacrificed in the proper way either, and the split was done to somehow whittle down her power to sacrificable increments?

 

Also, Anathea does not react to Melia as she does whenever Maria is nearby (like in Hiyoshi's underground temple). This indicates that Maria and Melia are somehow different beings. Maria is also a genius while Melia can't do math well.

 

While replaying Chrysalis Mansion, the dialogue between Indriad and Maria struck me in new ways. Something about the entire scene is very strange to me. I noticed for one that Maria never mentions she is a gym leader and it's Venam who inserts this assumption. She also gives us special Garufan key thing and we assume it is the Normality Badge... though Venam doesn't inspect the badge afterward, so we assume there's nothing wrong with it. Though she was very badly shaken by the experience, and so we really shouldn't consider her in the state of mind to actually help in that way. Especially since she wasn't as mature as she becomes later in the game. She wouldn't bother to think, whereas GDC Venam carries herself with far greater awareness of her own doings and things around her.

 

But the dialogue... I am writing a long, chapter-by-chapter review of Rejuv, or trying to. I don't recall what I wrote, but the statements Maria make are interesting.

 

One interesting bit: she claims to have met the Interceptor before, and that she won't "forget you" again. Well, as of V12, we have never actually formed a relationship with Maria. Our interactions at Marble Mansion are almost exclusively with Anathea and Vitus, not Maria... she would have no reason to feel emotional attachment to us, or even remember us, from that small incident. But she seems to remember "everything". Which shocks Indriad.

 

More and more, I'm beginning to believe that maybe Chrysalis takes place in the future, not the past. Don't know why. A hunch. Something is very wrong about it. I don't know if maybe the plot just changed, and V13 will alter stuff to fit it, or I'm right and the mansion is important and was always one of those cases where we're given the key to the riddle, the most important puzzle piece, but it's obscured enough that it actually trips us all from figuring out truth, instead of giving us what we need to finish the puzzle early.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember noticing some details about the Mansion in Chapter 3, mostly around the area where we face off against Maria.  The placed almost had the same layout as the Pyramid and it was behind the Chrysalis Mansion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 1:24 AM, Sienna said:

Isn't it basically confirmed that Melia = Maria/Marionette/Melanie?
Like, of course it's not stated out-loud, but is that confirmation even needed at this point? We have all the hints to put together that they're all the same person/reincarnated. Same hair color, same gifted existense and they're usually all desired by horrible people for their light thingy.

 

Point accepted.

 

On 2/22/2021 at 9:51 AM, Feng Lei said:

I still suspect Maria is the four light siblings, including Melia, split into 4. But that may be overthinking it.

 

I don't believe that's overthinking at all but quite sensible. 
Together the 4 of them formed the Archetype symbol of Arceus and Arceus is one of four fragments that were split from a mighty deity. 

 

This further supports my theory that the 4 siblings are all one of the 4 lights in the prophecy with Melia representing and the PC and Aelita are 2 more with the 4th still unknown. 

 

On 2/20/2021 at 9:00 PM, sayar said:

on another note, in the legend of goomidra quest

why is goomink able to battle only aya and crawli for badges?

whereas Florin and Spector are there just chilling in their gyms for challengers

 

heck, Spector had been sent down from GDC just to replace Narcissa for the time being

 

Most of the gym leaders are unavailable and we've witnessed the reasons behind it.

 

- Adam is with us on our mission to the Pyramid or dealing with his returning memories.

- Aelita drove Texan out of Sheridan and is also with us on the Pyramid mission leaving Sheridan without a leader. Or else she's waiting her turn to bathe in the Spring of Rejuvenation. 
- Ryland is either unconscious in Flora's lab or guarding the top of the Pyramid. 
- Valarie had her memories so warped that she doesn't remember she's a gym leader. She thinks she's a reporter. 
- Saki is legitimately MIA as we haven't seen or heard from her since Valor Mountain and don't know what happened to her after the route 7 attack.
- Flora is either planting bombs under the ballroom, controlling Ryland or was arrested. 

- Florin is NOT chilling in his gym, Flora has him captive and incapacitated. 

Talon is stone and Souta isn't his official substitute, he exclusively stepped into the position for us. 
- The unnamed Dark-type gym leader, Amber's father left and apparently hasn't been replaced.
Lavender is in the hospital being prepared to be Isha's next vessel and as with Souta, the Puppet Master exclusively substituted for our benefit.  
- The Fairy-type gym leader as of V12 has neither been introduced or identified. Suggestively one doesn't even exist. 

- Amber is in GDC and served as the MC for the tournament. After the bomb scare she might have opted to spend time with Tesla. 

 

As for Specter, Kreiss and the new Normal-type leader in Neverwinter, perhaps they prefer to wait for the rest of the gym leaders to return to their gyms. Granted, 5 badges isn't even half the full set in this game and it's not legit for a Pokemon without a trainer to participate in the league, both Aya and Crawli were just willing to humor Goomink out of respect for us. 
Erik is leading the Garbodar restoration if you took the Weird Dairy and is probably worried about Saki as illustrated by his dedication to the Sakitron. 

 

On 2/21/2021 at 7:32 AM, pizzagod13 said:

Also you can be crazy and do this during the Pyramid event,

 

Welp, guess I'm crazier, I did it after completing the main story content of V12. 
I had no idea this quest existed during the Zone Zero/pyramid event. 😅

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just a question rather than a theory, but in the creation story involving Nymiera and Vitus. Is the meteor that spilt Arceus into 3 pieces, the same as the one under Reborn city?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Display name said:

I was thinking about isha and I realized that if his brain replicated the illness that his father had how did he manage to fail at erasing his son's consciousness

Pretty sure the illness was genetic, isha just THOUGHT his brain replicated it

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JK’S said:

This is just a question rather than a theory, but in the creation story involving Nymiera and Vitus. Is the meteor that spilt Arceus into 3 pieces, the same as the one under Reborn city?

It's strongly implied, but I don't think it's ever stated directly

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crescent could have the same fate as adam and valarie as she was with them i think crescent may also have been brain washed and forgotten who she is i also suspect we will meet saki whos and crescent

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, pixellink1 said:

What do you guys/girls think will happen once we get all the star shards from the "planet siblings?" I predict we'll get to fight and catch Victini

I think it has something to do with an Alolan legendary Pokémon, possibly Necrozma. Novae states that she and her clan members originate from the Alolan islands. Necrozma is based on a black dwarf and Ultra Necrozma is based on a supernova, both are forms of stars. Also, novae is the plural form of nova, Latin for star. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you guys think Freya and Kieran come from? I’m not sure if they are siblings or just associated comrades. I think they might come from the future, where maybe the dark prophecy was fulfilled and they suffered because of it. I have no evidence to back this up though. 
 

But something that does have evidence could be the fact they may be from the ultra space. Given their weird clothing, and the fact that whenever they appear, they always come out of some portal (Freya at elcysia pyramid, and Kieran at Amalessia Urban) I just butchered the names of those places but moving on....

 

There also the fact that both of them use ultra beasts on their team. Kieran uses Xurietree, and Freya also uses one but I can’t remember.

 

However we still don’t know how ultra beasts tie into the lore of the game, as we know legendary Pokemon tend to have some relation to humans or the archetype in rejuvenation (e.g. Giratina =Griselda) so we don’t know what purpose ultra beasts could play. The only other time we see an ultra beast is in WLL, when Tealia and Kenneth attempt to build their house, and nihelgo appears from the rock (They could be related to the Calamity????)- so yh

 

Where do you guys think Kieran and Freya are from though? I could be wrong🤷🏾‍♂️

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Freya uses a Naganadel. When Nihilego appears in WLL, I vaguely remember Cella saying that they appeared everywhere during the Calamity, so it's highly likely that they're related. Considering the nature of Ultra Beasts, it's possible they're from some sort of Ultra Space, but I'm not entirely sure. Maybe Kieran and Freya where actually present during the calamity?

 

I know that Freya did cause the nuclear meltdown in the Miera Region, and is somehow still alive despite her body being identified, though its possible it was the work of her illusions. Had Freya never done that, nobody would've found Aevium, which leads to the main story. I think Freya and Kieran are working to put events on a certain path, a "predetermined" path, and maybe fulfill the Light Prophecy considering Freya wanted to create Aelita, a possible Light... As for where they came from, the future sounds plausible, but honestly it could be anywhere because we have no idea where their technology came from. For all we know they could be Garufans sent into the future, or even people from an offshoot timeline who got their hands on some snazzy stuff.

 

One thing I've noticed is that what happened during the Calamity seems to line up with the Dark Prophecy: "The land shall shift, and innocent beings shall fall between the crevices". However, I don't think there were any of the four shadows during that time, and along with Vivian's spell maybe it's the reason Aevium is still standing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

One thought I had is about who the fairy gym leader is. A random NPC in GDC says that he has 15 badges but that 3 of the gym leaders seemingly do not exist, one of which is the fairy leader. 

 

Now there is one NPC we know of who uses only fairy Pokemon, and that is Nancy, the players mother. She is dead which would explain why this guy cannot find her, and she uses fairies. Proof of her fairy monotype status can be seen from the fact that we know she has a Sylveon and Mawile on her team, additionally, they fight against the fake ghost Nancy only uses fairy types. Presumably it is using what the MC knows against them and is mimicking her team. Hence, to me it seems like Nancy was meant to be the Fairy type leader but did not make it to wherever she was meant to be the leader of...

 

Of course, the ghost team could just be all fake and since we only ever see her fight with a Sylveon I guess it is impossible to tell for now... Just thought this was interesting enough to share

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

One thought I had is about who the fairy gym leader is. A random NPC in GDC says that he has 15 badges but that 3 of the gym leaders seemingly do not exist, one of which is the fairy leader. 

 

Now there is one NPC we know of who uses only fairy Pokemon, and that is Nancy, the players mother. She is dead which would explain why this guy cannot find her, and she uses fairies. Proof of her fairy monotype status can be seen from the fact that we know she has a Sylveon and Mawile on her team, additionally, they fight against the fake ghost Nancy only uses fairy types. Presumably it is using what the MC knows against them and is mimicking her team. Hence, to me it seems like Nancy was meant to be the Fairy type leader but did not make it to wherever she was meant to be the leader of...

 

Of course, the ghost team could just be all fake and since we only ever see her fight with a Sylveon I guess it is impossible to tell for now... Just thought this was interesting enough to share

I think Jan or Zumi mentioned in a Q&A that we already met the Fairy type Gym Leader, so it's certainly possible that Nancy was(or still is?) the Fairy type Gym Leader. Also, it's implied by Madame X and Crescent that Nancy is not entirely human and possibly a doll, like the maids working for Indriad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

I think Jan or Zumi mentioned in a Q&A that we already met the Fairy type Gym Leader, so it's certainly possible that Nancy was(or still is?) the Fairy type Gym Leader. Also, it's implied by Madame X and Crescent that Nancy is not entirely human and possibly a doll, like the maids working for Indriad. 

Yup I think Nancy is a maid also. But she could still be the Fairy type leader. Could have been her way to legally get into the region or something. We have not met anyone else that only uses fairies, or if we have, it has not been shown it to us. I think Nancy is a pretty safe bet, but you know, she is kinda dead, so guess someone else is the Fairy leader now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another topic I want to bring up: who is the Champion?

 

Evidence points to Alexandra being the Champion given that she was acting very reclusive and suspicious when Venam was questioning the fact that the Champion has not been doing anything to help the region.

 

I also think that it may not be Alexandra and that the champion could be Jan, given how he’s organising the League gym leader and everything, similar to what Ame was doing in Reborn (you will always be loved, Ame😭)

 

But another part of me thinks that there may not be a champion, given Amanda’s plan (Robot Amanda, possibly could not be the real one) to disorganise the league, and effectively put all of Aevium in shambles, and I doubt the Champion wouldn’t notice this?
 

I also get the feeling that in V13, Melia will just forgot to mention the whole Amanda-Robot thing, as more pressing matters are shown in V13 (Angie’s mansion raid) so the whole league disaster thing will be forgotten. 
 

(Low-key though I hope Zumi is the Champion, her reactions during the Pokédex quest made me laugh lmao😅)

Céline may also be the Champion, but we aren’t even sure where she is nor have we met her so🤷🏾‍♂️?

We also may have never met the Champion so anything’s possible I guess😂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JK’S said:

Another topic I want to bring up: who is the Champion?

 

Evidence points to Alexandra being the Champion given that she was acting very reclusive and suspicious when Venam was questioning the fact that the Champion has not been doing anything to help the region.

 

I also think that it may not be Alexandra and that the champion could be Jan, given how he’s organising the League gym leader and everything, similar to what Ame was doing in Reborn (you will always be loved, Ame😭)

 

But another part of me thinks that there may not be a champion, given Amanda’s plan (Robot Amanda, possibly could not be the real one) to disorganise the league, and effectively put all of Aevium in shambles, and I doubt the Champion wouldn’t notice this?
 

I also get the feeling that in V13, Melia will just forgot to mention the whole Amanda-Robot thing, as more pressing matters are shown in V13 (Angie’s mansion raid) so the whole league disaster thing will be forgotten. 
 

(Low-key though I hope Zumi is the Champion, her reactions during the Pokédex quest made me laugh lmao😅)

Céline may also be the Champion, but we aren’t even sure where she is nor have we met her so🤷🏾‍♂️?

We also may have never met the Champion so anything’s possible I guess😂

 

The ultimate twist would be that Madame X is the champion, would make sense that they were doing nothing in this case...

 

Also as for Ame from Reborn, I hate the way that character was handled, we knew nothing about them and then 

Spoiler

they just die. Like bruh, to me they are just the person who tells you about the gyms. Really feels like we needed more actual interaction with them and maybe to battle alongside them to see how strong they are (like what was done for the water gym leader). Anyway, #notmychampion

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...