• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team-Anti Assist.

Hello Rejuvenators. I am making this thread for those who want to put down their own theories on what is going to happen in V13, characters, and etc.  I also made this thread just to have the act

Guys new theory its the fucking malamar. the true villans behind everything is the Malamar

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Display name said:

Or a third possibility they lied so the interceptor wouldn't try leaving

doubt they knew that the mc was the interceptor

also: based off WLL, taelia has a strong reaction to nihilego, claiming (either her or cera) that it was the thing she saw "that day"

if "that day" is storm-9, does it mean nihilego caused s-9?

in which case could the:

- time traveling duo have been allied with indriad since then (in support of i forgot who's theory here)

- time traveling "duo" have more people (so it's not red haired/kieran only, which could make sense since they're connected to ultra beasts)

although i suppose a few questions turn up immediately, like how would vivian's blessing stop nihilego?

Ayo, found myself wondering about aevium champion. There might be some logical mistakes in my theory since i might not remember some details etc. So I believe it is strongly hinted that champion is unknown or at least not showing up for important moments And so on. At first i thought Alexandra could be a champion, but after some brainstorming I’ve come to a question - what if the MC is the champion? Amanda mentions that this is not our first time in the region. Also, the fight against the champion is like the final battle of the game, And I can not see a villain which would be interested in the pokemon league. What if the league challenge is vice versa, where we defend the title instead of conquering one? 

4 hours ago, Benja said:

Ayo, found myself wondering about aevium champion. There might be some logical mistakes in my theory since i might not remember some details etc. So I believe it is strongly hinted that champion is unknown or at least not showing up for important moments And so on. At first i thought Alexandra could be a champion, but after some brainstorming I’ve come to a question - what if the MC is the champion? Amanda mentions that this is not our first time in the region. Also, the fight against the champion is like the final battle of the game, And I can not see a villain which would be interested in the pokemon league. What if the league challenge is vice versa, where we defend the title instead of conquering one? 

1 - mc is canonically around the age of 18. unless they became a champion at like 13 or something this theory doesn't hold up

2 - you'd expect someone from the league to take notice (yeah i suppose you can argue that more recent leaders wouldn't remember the mc but unless all leaders have been there for no more than a few years it's unlikely)

3 - wll shows that keta became a gym leader not too long before the mc arrives in sheridan for the first time (aelita looks the same age as she does in chapter 2), the league being established has been therefore a somewhat recent event 

I think what amanda meant by "mc has already been to aevium is that  one or many of their previous incarnation as interceptor did roam the region before(like adrest was probably)

It s possible that the current mc used to be in aevium and either didn't tell anybody or have faulty memories(probably the latter) but if they did wharever notable thing they did then is not related to the big picture, or is but in a way we have no way to know yet

17 hours ago, nam23 said:

I think what amanda meant by "mc has already been to aevium is that  one or many of their previous incarnation as interceptor did roam the region before(like adrest was probably)

It s possible that the current mc used to be in aevium and either didn't tell anybody or have faulty memories(probably the latter) but if they did wharever notable thing they did then is not related to the big picture, or is but in a way we have no way to know yet

Could even go one step ahead and say that us being in the Past of Aevium counts towards this. I'm not sure how exactly Amanda would know this, but its not the strangest thing to happen.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It should be extremely obvious to everyone already, but all the evidence says that Madame X is Melia. I almost bought the Saki theory, but Madame X's old full team in previous versions didn't have a single steel type and was just a really boring mash of powerful mons (Hydreigon, Volcarona, Goodra, Garchomp, Salamence) along with her Yveltal. aki also doesn't mention Freya, even though in that version Kieran already existed to give emotion powder. First of all, in the doomed future, she talks about how Amber is a 'brat is this timeline as well', like she knows Amber personally enough to find her annoying across different timelines.  In the same episode there's also the timing of Madame X and Melia talking about how they both never knew their respective mothers. Her line when you beat her up in Blacksteeple, "Father, I have lost', is word for word one of the things Melanie says, and we know Melanie is a Melia.

Finally, there's her appearance under the mask. She has black hair. You know who else has black hair? Maria's (who is 99.9999999% Melia) mother, Anathea, according to the hospital records. Why do they have different hair colours? Remember the notes on the Archetype in the Archive, and how exposure to it can change subjects golden, and if removed can either leave people permanently golden or reverted to their old looks. So Madame X is a Melia who's lost the power of the Archetype and wants to take it from this Melia. Or maybe she's Erin. Also don't ask why Madame X hasn't been deleted by the universe I guess it's her suit or she spends most of her time going time traveling to stay safe, I'm sure Jan will make something up again.

The one thing that doesn't add up is her goals. Indriad wants to destroy the world, which is understandable if he's had to interact with most of the characters of the game, but Madame X seems to be trying to stop him. She's even trying to safely destroy his(?) Yveltal to put an end to things. Why would she lament failing her father Indriad when she's trying to oppose him? Unless in her timeline Indriad was a good guy. Or if she was also adopted by Jenner or a similar figure who was a good guy.

• Hmm 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The one thing that doesn't add up is her goals. Indriad wants to destroy the world, which is understandable if he's had to interact with most of the characters of the game, but Madame X seems to be trying to stop him. She's even trying to safely destroy his(?) Yveltal to put an end to things

well damn you pull no punches

You certainly gives good argument for that old theory(it has never been a bad one but it sounds so easy it could be a red herring)

there s also this line

Spoiler

image.png.731356310379734dce93237af1a45447.png

She says this when she ask if defeating her would even be a good thing

Now it can be coincidental, but prioritizing the suffering of the many is something melia learned in the future arc so it s possible that madame x is her going extreme in that direction

though there are some i feel looks off

FIn the same episode there's also the timing of Madame X and Melia talking about how they both never knew their respective mothers. Her line when you beat her up in Blacksteeple, "Father, I have lost', is word for word one of the things Melanie says, and we know Melanie is a Melia.

Finally, there's her appearance under the mask. She has black hair. You know who else has black hair?

I reckon madame x said her mother died protecting her similar to nancy.now i don't believe mc=madame x if only because mc can be a male, but that makes one difference between them

Spoiler

image.png.011f094bf252fcd181c4a48193da3ff2.png

In this picture i can't really make out what i see but i m not sure if it s an eye, her being dark skinned or hair.It would be weird for it to be hair though since it s in front of her face

If it s dark skin it would tend more to her being nim/aleandra/some nimiera descendant

But the point that conflict the most with the theory is an off comment madame x says

Spoiler

When melia recollect having seen venam in the bad future before awakening her power, madame x makes a sarcasm about how it must be the power of friendship or similar crap

But then later when melia remember that comment she mocks it because madame x cannot see that her relationship with venam is more than friendship.If madame x was venam she would know that

But it s not a theory shattering point because

1) a melia turned madame x may not want to out herself

2)it s possible the madame x persona was made from a version of melia who doesn't know venam, or who never developped their relationship to romantic, or who never realized she liked women

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if anybody is interested, but I feel like speculating a bit about the Player Character cuz they're one of the more interesting characters to me in this game

So reading the various theories people have, it seems a lot of people speculate that Crecent is PC's mom. I find this theory interesting and wouldn't mind if it was true. But what bothers me about peoples "proof" of this is how it's based on her saying "she wishes to see the PC smile/be happy" and in general being a sort of antagnost, always trying to stop the PC from progressing in the story.
How I interpert Crecent's wish is that it implies the PC hasn't been allowed to be happy or smile for an unknown amount of time. And based off of the PC's quote-on-quote "lack of personality", I see it more as the PC being a trauma victim. Their stoic personality, lack of talking and surpressed memories seems to me like they may have experienced something traumatic before the events of the game. Especially concidering they literally have a mental breakdown at this house from the past.
So it's confirmed that the PC we play as is an "Interceptor", someone above fate who can alter it based on their judgement of the people around them. I have this strange feeling our PC wasn't always the Intercepter and was perhaps forced into this role? I just find it strange how the PC would have all these seemingly normal, even happy memories if they were always desitined to be the Interceptor. So I thought they might've been forcefully taken away from their normal life and forced to become the Interceptor to save this universe. I mean, think about the amount of burden and stress it must be to know that you are the only one who can save or doom this universe? So what would be a logical thing to do? To surpress those memories of your old self and become someone essentionally "neutral" in order to furfill the role as the Interceptor. My theory is that whatever.....person or creature that possess the PC in the Pyramid scene is the real Interceptor. Don't....really have anything to back it up on, but it's just what I think. I just can't buy into the theory that the player is the Interceptor seeing as the PC isn't a comeplete blank-slate and has a backstory.

As for Crecent.....she seems also like someone who is above fate to an extent. She's not as free as our PC is, but she is able to alter it too. So it could be she wants to prevent the PC from becoming the Interceptor since it involves a lot of suffering, difficult choices and even self-sacrifice for the sake of people we barely know (in the beginning anyways).  Crecent seem to value the PC's well-being above all else. This doesn't mean she can't be their mom, but I just thought her motivations could be simply not wanting the PC to suffer anymore since they might never have concented to being in this position in the first place. Probably not likely, but I thought I might give this as a food-for-thought.

(Also for those who complain that the PC in Rejuvenation has no personality, take a moment to compare them to the PC from Reborn. I find Reborns PC a lot more stoic, even lifeless as compared to Rejuventions PC. Even if it isn't much, there are these small moments showing some humanity from the PC like reacting when something happens to their friends or blocking Melia from the Yveltal attack. Reborns PC barely reacts to Corey's suicide or Kiki's murder. Don't mean to rant on Reborn, just felt the complain about Rejuvenations PC being lifeless is kinda unfair)

• Like 4

I just want to quote the light & dark prophecies again, and give my own theories on them.

Light Prophecy: 

“With death there is also life.
With life there is also death.

On darkest day, on the darkest night, tragedy shall befall the Earth.

All those caught in the lord’s shadow shall be drained and destroyed.

The world can be brought to peace again with four lights not born of man.

They shall preserve and save the land, and break down the establishment to single layer of sand.

Light shall once again be restored to the world. Prosperity and peace shall mesh in one giant swirl.

And the land shall be guided by a new light, the strongest of the four lights.

To rid this world of everlasting evil and blight.”

Dark Prophecy:

”With life there is also death.

With death there is also light.

On the darkest day of humanity, the world shall shake, houses will burn, people will be killed.

The land shall shift, and innocent beings shall fall between the crevices.

Four darknesses born from man shall reign supreme and create a world in their own likeness.

The balance of life and death shall be shattered. The balance between light and dark shall tip.

Snuffed out and destroyed forever. A world born out of hatred, evil, jealousy and prejudice.

Disaster shall be the only known hope in the creation of yet another world”

-These are straight from the hidden library.

Now, first off, let’s eliminate the fact that the MC doesn’t fall into this prophecy. Purely because they fall outside the boundaries of fate, which goes against the goal of the prophecy itself, to predict fate.

The 4 lights can obviously be thought to Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice. But c’mon now. This is Jan we’re talking about. It might be too obvious but let’s not eliminate the possibility.

I think the 4 lights could refer to characters we haven’t met yet in the story, because the only people not born of man I can think of are: (sorry if I get their names wrong) Aelita, Nymiera, Indriad ( I definitely forgot someone haven’t I?), but anyways besides those 7 characters I can’t think of anyone else, I don’t think it’s Maria/Marianette, because it’s stated many times that anathea is her mother, but the link between Melia and Maria can put that into confusion.

So my possible lights are: Aelita and Nymeria (we haven’t confirmed what happened to her after hiyoshi city, but it’s obvious she must be alive (or reincarnated, wink wink Alexandra) because she said we will meet her again, and 2 unknown characters, but again the possibility of the archtype siblings can’t be eliminated.

As for the darkness prophecy, what comes into my head is: Madame X, Indriaid, Crescent. I can’t think of a another possible one atm, but let me state I don’t think it’s Ren, even thought Madame X hinted that it might be him, because he still hasn’t fully aligned himself with Team Xen, and unless something major happens to him,I doubt he will.

Madame X is obvious I know, but I only think of her due to the undercity prophecy we get from the guru. I don’t have the quote sadly, but I can roughly guess which characters will be fighting.

If I remember correctly it says The MC, A girl with a soul as bright as Arceus’ light, One who fights for a lost loved one , and another one I can’t remember. We will fight against a women who wants to ensure that every life on the planet doesn’t past on, on top of castle unlike any other. I mean, c’mon, this is obviously referring to Madame X, but then again it’s really obvious. And we also can’t forgot that the Madame X on elycisa pyramid is different to the one we’ve met before. It isn’t confirmed but you can infer from her actions and dialogue she’s a little different. Indriad is one of them for obvious reasons, he’s already tried to destroy Aveium with his ‘Gift’. But what I want to know, is why hasn’t he tried to doing it again with Angie after fusing with her. He must already know that his gift didn’t work out as planned (R.I.P Vivian, we will always love you) so he can’t do it again? 
I think he might work with all the other darknesses to destroy Aevium and the world, but in what way I don’t know.

Now for crescent. I have no evidence to specify state that she’s 100% a darkness, but she’s always telling us to abandon our friends, obviously for her own personal goal, but after what Freya tells us, I think she might be being manipulated by Freya maybe, or being controlled. Sure, you can say that she’s in Nightmare city so she’s still alive, but to be fair Zetta is also there, and we all know what happened to him. So we can’t confirm that Crescent is 100% alive and well, but she’s too interesting of a character for her to die, so I doubt she’s dead, but she still might be being held captive or controlled by Freya, leading her to be a darkness maybe. That’s what I think anyways. 

Also another question I have, we know that Aevium had a calamity. But what type of calamity was it? But that I mean, what type of natural disaster, it’s called Storm-9 but I doubt a storm can spilt landmasses, so they’re must’ve been earthquakes or tsunami involved as well right?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Supersneasel7 said:

Where was it stated that Indrad fused with Angie?

There was a cutscene in the Church in Theolia a while after you beat Angie in Kristline town (I don’t remember what gym badge) but if you walked into a certain room, it was only for a couple of seconds, but you would see anju and Indriad, then Indriad ran into her, then  they fused, because Angie was there