My recent musings has led me to believe EVERYTHING we have been playing is actually all part of the Archetype's Inner Workings. And we're trapped in it like it's a Matrix of some sort, and we must somehow work around a means of awakening the archetype without it going into a violent fit. Maybe fuse it with the original Arceus. (The one hit with the meteor is obviously the Reborn Arceus, and we can assume it's not going to come back... since the official release date for Reborn is after the apocalypse.)

It just feels like the Inner Workings would explain everything. And why time is so wonky. It's all a literal Inception style dream. (Although I have never watched Inception. I hate movies. So that's probably not accurate at all...) Maybe Erin finds out about all this and realizes she and her siblings basically are but pieces of one whole, and further concludes that it doesn't have to be Maria who wakes up... it could be Erianna...

That, or she meets up with Melanie. And Melanie realizes she can actually fuse with Erin, and things go very bad from there.

Now, that's cool and all... But the real big question, is what games does Maria play after getting done with her responsibilities? My money is on a Pokemon version of Armello.

3 hours ago, Between Life and Death said:

Okay, so for a while I've been suspecting that Freya somehow manipulated Gardevoir into having Anathea killed. But I had no real evidence for that. Now...

5877446E-B4CA-4361-B26A-B2E2BF3AFD69.jpeg

That seems rather vague though. A missing piece of the puzzle could just be that she thought Indriad was better off without Anathea, and that she was just holding him back. Or she could actually have been manipulated by someone else, like you suggest.

33 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

A missing piece of the puzzle could just be that she thought Indriad was better off without Anathea, and that she was just holding him back.

That's not really a "missing piece" though; it's pretty much implied.

34 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Or she could actually have been manipulated by someone else, like you suggest.

I guess Freya and Kieran are far from the only "master manipulators" in the game, but they seem like the only unambiguously evil ones. The puppet masters, Spacea and Tiempa and Crescent could all have done it, but I doubt any of them would want to end the world with Storm-9.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, Between Life and Death said:

That's not really a "missing piece" though; it's pretty much implied.

I guess Freya and Kieran are far from the only "master manipulators" in the game, but they seem like the only unambiguously evil ones. The puppet masters, Spacea and Tiempa and Crescent could all have done it, but I doubt any of them would want to end the world with Storm-9.

I mean, yeah it's implied, but confirmation would actually give her a motivation to kill Anathea instead of just letting Indriad blissfully live out his life with her. And I'm inclined to believe it's someone we haven't met yet, instead of Freya and Kieran. Why would either of them manipulate Gardevoir to do the deed? In fact, why even go through her when they could just directly go to the cops, or go through Mr. Blakeory?

if i am correct madame X skin color is black like Alexandra and nymiera. You could see a part of her face in the fight a top of the pyramid, if you saved sakitron

7 minutes ago, bruhtonium said:

if i am correct madame X skin color is black like Alexandra and nymiera. You could see a part of her face in the fight a top of the pyramid, if you saved sakitron

But we know what exposure to the Archetype can do to one's skin and hair.

Can we maybe revisit discussion on the 4 lights and 4 darks? I still think Ren is the one for Betrayal, even if it's becoming somewhat less likely as time goes on.

The first reason I thought that anathea could be madame x is because her yveltel holds a soul stone.

As for the 4 lights and darks we know the 4 lights can't be born naturally which means aelita melia are 2 of them then we have ren who is interesting to say the least. he betrayed us but not to be malicious but he is just a normal guy but he has a robot body so ren might be betrayal or he might be a light bc of his robot body

I like the idea of Ren being a light because of his body, that's clever.

I think Aelita, Indriad, Nymiria and Kanon are the only major characters who we know definitely count as 'not born of man' so far (and I'm fairly sure we can rule out Indriad). Melia being a potential light would have to depend on whether her and her siblings literally ARE the archetype, or were just given its power somehow, because if its the latter then they would have to have been born normal and would therefore not be able to be lights.

11 hours ago, Display name said:

he betrayed us but not to be malicious but he is just a normal guy but he has a robot body so ren might be betrayal or he might be a light bc of his robot body

Yes, he wasn't doing it out of malice, and regrets it now, but remember that this prophecy isn't very specific. If it doesn't really care about who fulfils a role, would it care about the specifics of why they fulfil it? Regardless of his reasons, Ren did betray us, and considering what happens to members of Team Xen who fall out of order, his betrayal looks like it's gonna be pretty permanent.

Posted (edited)

Ren could also potentially fulfil the dark prophecy by joining us again thereby betraying Team Xen instead.

Edit: May have forgotten that the dark one was about destroying the world for a moment there...

Edited by TheHellHamster

It may be about destroying the world but it never said the people who fulfill the part of the dark prophecy want to destroy the world

Small Theory: The fact that Mosely's birth parents want to send her to military school entails the existence of an active Aevium army.

1 hour ago, PulsarNyx said:

Small Theory: The fact that Mosely's birth parents want to send her to military school entails the existence of an active Aevium army.

It seems to be quite ineffective since people like Team Xen run around opposed only by a few people.

Didn't her parent wanted her to go to a medical school?

But i think aevium, much like reborn is more of a wildwest situation: they are a federation of sort but each city owner pretty much does the law: you see this with kenneth and taelia, and also with mattwew and amber: despite being accused of arson, they were simply exiled and are free to go wherever else as they please(to be fair it helps that the city pretty much only wanted a scape goat and didn't really seriously looked for a culprit, not that they could have found the true perpetrators).Narcissa was also able to lock out her village for years with no external opposition whatsoever, even if we know that they blocked the  land way to akuwa town.

Meanwhile, GDC is free to uphold death sentences, and no one but the bad land citizen did anything about the team xen attempted genocide.Those variety of situation are incompatible with any centralised governement,even one ruled by psychopaths.

Aevium Feels like a group of independent towns and cities sort of encompassing the region there is very little shared culture. Also each town almost has different laws and customs as well as different ways to select leaders

On 10/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, nam23 said:

Meanwhile, GDC is free to uphold death sentences,

I can’t remember any game event that suggested that GDC could do that. What are you thinking of? 

1 hour ago, Mindlack said:

I can’t remember any game event that suggested that GDC could do that. What are you thinking of? 

If flora is captured the judge will suggest to give her a death sentence.Florin will intetject in that case, and himself may or may not be a victim depending of your choices

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Display name said:

Aevium Feels like a group of independent towns and cities sort of encompassing the region there is very little shared culture. Also each town almost has different laws and customs as well as different ways to select leaders

the ways iirc arent different, it's usually just the strongest/most relevant trainer in town, either according to the league or by referral

anyways, question: is/was crescent aligned with indriad? if we assume that indriad was the one with the yveltal who set keta's house on fire (wll), and crescent the one who set on fire wispy tower, wouldn't it make sense? although there is one weird detail which should be pointed out: indriad was apparently able to spy on team xen (an organisation which for most of its existence has been underground) but couldn't use it to figure out who vivian's reincarnation was and that nora wasn't at the radio tower?

this is probably stupid though, especially since the red haired time traveler says the other person hunting down keta (or rather taelia/aelita) was a he, and the only person who's a he and has/is linked to yveltal is indriad.

also, almost all actions she's taken against xen also indirectly benefit indriad (with madame x being opposed to him and all that), but it's probably not too relevant

that also begs the questions:

- is she still aligned with indriad?

- if yes, why does she help the player?

- part 2: is indriad then far more connected to the player?

- if she isn't still aligned with indriad, why?

finally, 

putting this here to not necropost, but there's another piece of information which could actually prove this, specifically melanie killing the "children of nymiera". that would imply that either melanie or the person behind her (indriad?) would bear hate towards nymiera (otherwise why specifically name nymiera?), given that most people in alternate future either don't know about her or respect her

Indriad wants to either control or destroy the world.Who knows what crescent want but considering her nightmare city appearace clearly world destruction is not something she vibes with.But i think she helped indriad because whatever the red haired time traveler wanted to accomplish by releasing the seal and killing taelia would be an opportunity for all those that know what it means. i figure they all wish to use that power differently

2 hours ago, nam23 said:

Indriad wants to either control or destroy the world.Who knows what crescent want but considering her nightmare city appearace clearly world destruction is not something she vibes with.But i think she helped indriad because whatever the red haired time traveler wanted to accomplish by releasing the seal and killing taelia would be an opportunity for all those that know what it means. i figure they all wish to use that power differently

maybe that's why she would leave indriad then, because she'd figured out that indriad wanted to destroy the world. could also be just a temporary alliance (like time travelers with madame x, even though i'm not really sure that's a real alliance even)