I think that the only time we will fight Hazuki would be with a Dimensional Rift Registeel.All of the Protectors of Aevium are related to one of the golem : Angie with Regive,Aelita/Vivian with Regirock. This leaves use with Registeel and Hazuki,we can also see in the past that she has an Aegislash and uses it like Titania so them being affiliated with the Steel type is pretty obvious.

My guess is that the Dimentional Rift fight of V13 will be either Registeel or either Regice or even both.We saw in one of the teasers that Kanon and Erin are in what's supposed Neverwinter where Angie is located.And in another preview we see the MC and Venam in what look like Axis High University which is owned by the Blakeorys.

I think that at the start of V13 when Alexandra will talk to us and our group,we will have to form groups of 2 persons taking care of certain things.

Nymiera was the leader of the Aevium's protectors and the leader of the 3 regis is : Regigigas she could have a Dimensional Rift one and that would fit because she is the Eve of this world.Her creating the continents and lands with Regigigas would be cool.

I think that when we will beat all 3 regis we will fight Regigigas as the final Dimensional Rift and know the secret behind the Amethysyt Grotto and the "Last Ditch Effort"

9 hours ago, Lord Van Cren said:

Does anyone else think Hazuki will be key to rescuing Saki, and might even be the person we actually fight for the badge?

She's almost definitely a Steel type user, she's a Blakeroy, and she's indicated that our paths would cross soon.

It's also possible that we will "cure" Saki of whatever Freya did to her, but the cure incapacitates her so that she is temporarily unable to battle.

Furthermore, the inability for us to fight leaders the right way (or at all) is a key part of Amanda's and whoever created her's plan.

Didn't thought about that, but it would be a good idea, especially since we kinda already fought saki during the terajuma arc (even though it was a tag team battle). So it wouldn't be that surprising if we fight someone else for the badge and Hazuki would make a good choice. Maybe after we gain her badge she gets mystically corrupted through someone/something and we have to fight her rift form like with Aelita. 

I’m interested in what a dimensional rift human would be like. I know Aelita was a rift once but that was a weird one.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bluedude said:

I’m interested in what a dimensional rift human would be like. I know Aelita was a rift once but that was a weird one.

isn't basically every Rift weird? probably everyone would look different, depending on what negative feelings they have. It also seems to depend on how much Rift matter they absorb. Take Zetta as an example: his body also contains Rift matter, but that's what helped him look human

Edited by Edo
  • Hmm 1

Good point about the Regis being likely dimensional rifts. It's also notable that Amethyst Grotto was defended by a group of Regigias in WLL, and Nymeria definitely seems to be the primary Protector associated with Amethyst Grotto. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Nymeria say Amethyst Grotto was her "blessing" like how Vivian and Anju received the Springs of Purification and Preservation? Or was it that Amethyst Grotto was for all of the Protectors?

Who has regigagas that’s what I want to know

11 hours ago, Display name said:

Who has regigagas that’s what I want to know

Nymeria herself, I'd imagine.

What I want to know whatever happened to the two secret members of her gang that used Regidrago and Regieleki?

Did she lock them up for being terrible and unnecessary like their Regis?

4 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

What I want to know whatever happened to the two secret members of her gang that used Regidrago and Regieleki?

Assuming Jan has intends to make them plot relevant at some point, I don't see why Cera/Eldest couldn't have Regieleki.

Then, seeing as how Damien is Alexandra's brother, and therefore also a descendant of Nymeria, and a Dragon Type master, it would make sense for him to obtain/posses Regidrago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Who knows? Maybe there just aren't any members of her little club to use them, since Regidrago is pretty much a Lego Set that Regigigas never got around to finishing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We should talk about the light and dark prophecy : four lights not born from man will save the world and four darkness born from man will destroy the world.

The four lights are player,someone with a soul as gold as Arceus's light,someone with the resolve to lead others and someone who fights for a lost loved one.So by deduction the four lights should be : MC,Melia,Aelita and Ren.

Melia is related to Arceus,Aelita's goal is to become the sensei of Sheridan so to become the leader.Those ones are easy to guess.

The last one being Ren is a bit special (the following is in spoilers because I found it with Debug mode by looking in the switches but it should be about things that should happen in future versions if it's in the ingame files it's 99% to be sure to happen so if you don't want to get spoiled don't look in this spoiler):

Spoiler

There are switches related to the statues in the Amethyst Grotto.There are already Keta's and Vivian's statues activated but there are two more.The third one is Nancy's statue and the fourth one is Reina's.So the statue are about characters that would die so Reina should die in the future versions from what we don't know but she should die.And Ren fighting for his dead sister would fit with the "lost loved one" considering "love" can be by family relation. BUT this could also make him one of the darkness by making him the darkness of prejudice for the same reason because maybe that Reina could die because of us.

Also for a non spoiler fact,the four lights are meant to not be born from man: MC is the Interceptor and therefore comes from the Universe? I don't remember but I think it has been pretty much stated that he just was created or appeared.Melia is a very strange case because we know that she is somehow related to Indriad and Maria/Melanie but Jenner is not her actual father and we don't know if she has any parents.Aelita is explained in the story,she's a reincarnation of Taelia and Vivian and can't have any biological parents.Ren's body is made from metal and not flesh so it could fit.

The four darknesses represent hatred,evil,jealousy and prejudice.And thier goal is to reacreate another world.There is also mention to light with death in the prophecy.Madame X and Indriad/Vitus/Sirius(maybe also Lord Xenadin).We don't know anything about Madame X,so I have no idea which negative emotion she could represent apart from "evil". Indriad should be the darkness of the prejudice because of Anathea's death and he has to be one of the darkness because if the disaster is related with light,Arceus is related to that.But there are two other darknesses maybe Flora and the leader of Amanda's group could be one of them.Flora could represent hatred because she hates Cassandra and jealousy because maybe the leader of Amanda's group wanted to control the league but Jan kept her from controlling it and could be jealous of him so she wants to destroy the league .

Crescent could be one of the lights or one of the darknesses but we still don't know something interesting related to her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nexen57 said:

We should talk about the light and dark prophecy : four lights not born from man will save the world and four darkness born from man will destroy the world.

The four lights are player,someone with a soul as gold as Arceus's light,someone with the resolve to lead others and someone who fights for a lost loved one.So by deduction the four lights should be : MC,Melia,Aelita and Ren.

Melia is related to Arceus,Aelita's goal is to become the sensei of Sheridan so to become the leader.Those ones are easy to guess.

The last one being Ren is a bit special (the following is in spoilers because I found it with Debug mode by looking in the switches but it should be about things that should happen in future versions if it's in the ingame files it's 99% to be sure to happen so if you don't want to get spoiled don't look in this spoiler):

Reveal hidden contents

There are switches related to the statues in the Amethyst Grotto.There are already Keta's and Vivian's statues activated but there are two more.The third one is Nancy's statue and the fourth one is Reina's.So the statue are about characters that would die so Reina should die in the future versions from what we don't know but she should die.And Ren fighting for his dead sister would fit with the "lost loved one" considering "love" can be by family relation. BUT this could also make him one of the darkness by making him the darkness of prejudice for the same reason because maybe that Reina could die because of us.

Also for a non spoiler fact,the four lights are meant to not be born from man: MC is the Interceptor and therefore comes from the Universe? I don't remember but I think it has been pretty much stated that he just was created or appeared.Melia is a very strange case because we know that she is somehow related to Indriad and Maria/Melanie but Jenner is not her actual father and we don't know if she has any parents.Aelita is explained in the story,she's a reincarnation of Taelia and Vivian and can't have any biological parents.Ren's body is made from metal and not flesh so it could fit.

The four darknesses represent hatred,evil,jealousy and prejudice.And thier goal is to reacreate another world.There is also mention to light with death in the prophecy.Madame X and Indriad/Vitus/Sirius(maybe also Lord Xenadin).We don't know anything about Madame X,so I have no idea which negative emotion she could represent apart from "evil". Indriad should be the darkness of the prejudice because of Anathea's death and he has to be one of the darkness because if the disaster is related with light,Arceus is related to that.But there are two other darknesses maybe Flora and the leader of Amanda's group could be one of them.Flora could represent hatred because she hates Cassandra and jealousy because maybe the leader of Amanda's group wanted to control the league but Jan kept her from controlling it and could be jealous of him so she wants to destroy the league .

Crescent could be one of the lights or one of the darknesses but we still don't know something interesting related to her.

Totally agree with your choices for the lights for the same reasons that you explained.

But the darkness ones are still really vague since there are many possible candidates. Like Geara is someone I think might be one of them since he's behaving pretty evil.

Madame X never really struck me as evil, she just has that "survival of the strongest" mindset, so my guess is that she isn't part of the prophecy.
Indriad could fit several, like hatred for the world and humans which let Anathea die, jealousy because Arceus created pokemon with greater power than humans, which was the reason why he left Nymiera in the past (though that sounds more like arrogance tbh).
If Zetta ever returns he might also be jealousy for not being a human, for not having a happy life etc.
Flora is a good guess, didn't even think about her since Bladestar is already finished off.
What about Isha? Who knows what kind of unethical experiments that guy performed on patients that we don't know of yet, though I don't see anything except prejudice maybe fit him.

1 hour ago, Nexen57 said:

And not the four blonde siblings who when together literally started glowing gold and formed the symbol of Arceus?

I don't think the MC is part of either prophecy tbh.

Seems a bit odd for someone alleged to be outside destiny's grasp to be in a destined prophecy, no?

1 minute ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

And not the four blonde siblings who when together literally started glowing gold and formed the symbol of Arceus?

Seems a bit odd for someone alleged to be outside destiny's grasp to be in a destined prophecy, no?

but the prophecy only states one of the lights to have Arceus' power, so those four wouldn't fit the prophecy

9 minutes ago, Edo said:

but the prophecy only states one of the lights to have Arceus' power, so those four wouldn't fit the prophecy

Wait then what's the point of the four of them having Arceus' power as well?

I assumed that's how they'd save the world from destruction mentioned in the Library mural. By holding hands and combining their powers?

Also I misread Nexen57's post, he was talking about the Madame Peony prophecy not the library one. Whoops.

2 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Wait then what's the point of the four of them having Arceus' power as well?

I assumed that's how they'd save the world from destruction mentioned in the Library mural. By holding hands and combining their powers?

Also I misread Nexen57's post, he was talking about the Madame Peony prophecy not the library one. Whoops.

The point might be that we now know where the Archtype was sealed, which the bad guys might be after.

What I just remembered: the evil part of the Dark prophecy might be "reserved" for the protagonist, since a lot of people seem to mention our potential of destroying the world if we wanted, instead of saving it.
So depending on our choices in the game we will possibly fill the last role left for whichever prophecy fits us more. Just thinking of the bad end of the Hidden Library 4 quest with Karen and Karrina makes this look very plausable.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, Nexen57 said:

Reveal hidden contents

From the absol statue in Blacksteeple, I thought that the darknesses had betrayal and greed with them.

On 6/6/2020 at 5:59 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Maybe they will turn into one and that is who the prophecy is talking about.

Edited by iiiiitamar

the 4 blonde siblings are the archetype and the MC is not bound by fate so he can't be part of any prophecy the interceptor exists outside of any planned events sp the choices we make matter far more

The Puppet Master also gives a prophecy about eight souls made of gold, where one of them will split their destiny in half and create a new path, which has only been seen once and that will bring destruction. Thoughts? 

Also in chapter 13, while in past Hiyoshi City, when Kanon gets kidnapped, Nymiera states that she tried to carry on with her life and forget the past, unlike Vitus, who still tries to achieve something, even though he got married again. She implies having a past with him.

She clearly drops on us that she is the Queen from the tale of how this world was born, while Vitus/Indriad is the greedy King searching for the Archetype. During this chapter she also addresses us as Adrest and asks if we remember her.

Do you think the main character is the son of Nymiera and Vitus or his reincarnation?? To me it sounds that way

1 hour ago, The Bookworm said:

Also in chapter 13, while in past Hiyoshi City, when Kanon gets kidnapped, Nymiera states that she tried to carry on with her life and forget the past, unlike Vitus, who still tries to achieve something, even though he got married again. She implies having a past with him.

She clearly drops on us that she is the Queen from the tale of how this world was born, while Vitus/Indriad is the greedy King searching for the Archetype. During this chapter she also addresses us as Adrest and asks if we remember her.

Do you think the main character is the son of Nymiera and Vitus or his reincarnation?? To me it sounds that way

no because we see Adrest with his mother in a flashback, and she clearly didn't look like Nymiera. If you're talking about the knight from the story (her son), it is said that he died in the war while protecting her.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Edo said:

no because we see Adrest with his mother in a flashback, and she clearly didn't look like Nymiera. If you're talking about the knight from the story (her son), it is said that he died in the war while protecting her.

It could be that the nymiera in hiyoshi is a reincarnation of the queen nymiera and her son was also an interceptor.

But the latter part of this theory contradicts to the fact that the interceptor can't be killed until they have fulfilled their duty.

Edited by Crystalrage

9 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

But the latter part of this theory contradicts to the fact that the interceptor can't be killed until they have fulfilled their duty.

I think it's not a fact. IIRC, the Interceptor can die for real (with dire consequences) if they "fail" (i.e. die a mundane death) too many times. 

52 minutes ago, Mindlack said:

I think it's not a fact. IIRC, the Interceptor can die for real (with dire consequences) if they "fail" (i.e. die a mundane death) too many times. 

That's what I meant. The interceptor's job is to take the world either towards light or towards darkness. In any of the results, the interceptor's job is done.

This is a change of topic, but are we sure Anastasia is really Nastasia? After all:

Spoiler

You'd think Nastasia would remember meeting Ren in the past, especially when she was guiding him through a scene that she had lived through. Also, Nastasia seems rather young for someone who was alive before Storm 9. Is it possible that Nastasia is the Deoxys instead? Maybe Anastasia dies when trying to save Maria from Indriad, and then her Deoxys uses its DNA powers to become a "clone" of her, and wants revenge.

6 minutes ago, Between Life and Death said:

This is a change of topic, but are we sure Anastasia is really Nastasia? After all:

Reveal hidden contents

You'd think Nastasia would remember meeting Ren in the past, especially when she was guiding him through a scene that she had lived through. Also, Nastasia seems rather young for someone who was alive before Storm 9. Is it possible that Nastasia is the Deoxys instead? Maybe Anastasia dies when trying to save Maria from Indriad, and then her Deoxys uses its DNA powers to become a "clone" of her, and wants revenge.

There was the time she hung up on him and also when she accidentally called him "Mr. Ren"