Script is taking too long

maludocery23

Whenever i am entering the game, online or off, it always says that the script is taking to long. This happens when i enter the game, but if i do end up going into the game, it will eventually say it. This has never happened to me before, it started after i had to do a short software update on my device.  

14 minutes ago, maludocery23 said:

Whenever i am entering the game, online or off, it always says that the script is taking to long. This happens when i enter the game, but if i do end up going into the game, it will eventually say it. This has never happened to me before, it started after i had to do a short software update on my device.  

There's nothing we can really do about this, it's an essentials problem
turning off battle animations can help and running reborn without anything else can help and running on medium help definatly not full screen though

2 minutes ago, maludocery23 said:

i am on medium screen, and i'm not running anything else while playing. i cant turn off battle animations because i can rarely get into the game. The game was working before but it isnt anymore , can it be fixed?

You can try unzipping it again, but I don't think so
Others might have suggestions though to try

it's all good i managed to get it working again. but now since the script stopped working in the middle of a cutscene, whenever i am entering the game it is just frozen in this one part of the cutscene. i cant move, i cant make the characters speak it is just stuck on the one part. is there a way to get back to a previous save

Just now, maludocery23 said:

it's all good i managed to get it working again. but now since the script stopped working in the middle of a cutscene, whenever i am entering the game it is just frozen in this one part of the cutscene. i cant move, i cant make the characters speak it is just stuck on the one part. is there a way to get back to a previous save

Go back a save

Archived