Jump to content
Ice

Ask Ice Stuff

Recommended Posts

Im bored so 360.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cause I can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much German have you learned thus far?

What do you find appealing about the ice element?

Where do you keep your duck at night?

What hopes, if any, do you have for halo 6?

Should halo stop at 6?

what games are you looking forward to?

what games or series need a reboot, remake, or new sequel?

what was the worst part of any job you've ever had?

what were your favorite books that you had to read for school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2020 at 8:06 PM, Maelstrom said:

How much German have you learned thus far?

What do you find appealing about the ice element?

Where do you keep your duck at night?

What hopes, if any, do you have for halo 6?

Should halo stop at 6?

what games are you looking forward to?

what games or series need a reboot, remake, or new sequel?

what was the worst part of any job you've ever had?

what were your favorite books that you had to read for school?

Ive only learned alittle sadly 
Its cool clearly but hmm aesthetic is nice
She wanders or sleeps in a dog cage
Hopes hmm hopefully the grenade launcher will just be in at launch 
I mean the story is feeling alittle stretch tho if they wanted to do side content thatd be neat too
Games im looking forward to hmm Ghosts of Tsushima is probably one of the only ones i can think of off the top of my head right now. Add On: Kindred Fates Dark Souls and Pokemon seems neat
Blinx the Time Sweeper and Glover
Worst part of a job hmm probably my boss being so dumb at my current job 
Hmm I dont think I really had a fav for school reading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What' your favourite Magic card and why?

Do you have any songs you think everyone should hear?

Current favourite TV show?

Favourite overall FFXIV expansion/chapter/arc/i don't actually know what the correct term is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were to eat one thing for the rest of your life and not get sick over it.

What would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2020 at 4:22 PM, Azzie said:

What' your favourite Magic card and why?

Do you have any songs you think everyone should hear?

Current favourite TV show?

Favourite overall FFXIV expansion/chapter/arc/i don't actually know what the correct term is

Amazon.com: Magic The Gathering - Thromok The Insatiable (106/156 ...< Hellions are cool also hilarious to think about when given equipment
Yes there are alot of songs people should hear
I dunno havent been watching alot of TV 
Shadowbringers cause like its good and the music is amazing

 

 

8 hours ago, Anti-Loser said:

If you were to eat one thing for the rest of your life and not get sick over it.

What would it be?

Watermelon very tasty also refreshing~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AH FUCK AZZIE BEAT ME TO THE MAGIC CARD

 

what are your favorite pokemon and yugioh cards?

why must cursed food dominate your and now our lives too?

whats your favorite kinfolk from kindred fates so far?

how disappointed are you in me for still not having finished blinx?

is this just a hidden ama thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ojama Yellow said:

AH FUCK AZZIE BEAT ME TO THE MAGIC CARD

 

what are your favorite pokemon and yugioh cards?

why must cursed food dominate your and now our lives too?

whats your favorite kinfolk from kindred fates so far?

how disappointed are you in me for still not having finished blinx?

is this just a hidden ama thread?

image.png.3285141944c5befa6e9dc035bdf684c9.pngMoltres & Zapdos & Articuno GX - SM Promos, Pokemon - Online ...  Nice colors and good arts~
Because those cursed foods are a work of art
800px-Kahstrix_Concept_Art.png?version=ed0314f2069b786a797cc28932373e50 Kahstrix is top tier
Bibs you can name the creatures why cant you finish it punk D<
How ever could you think about it like that its clealy an AIS thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What changes would you make in order to improve competitive viability of the Ice Type?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jericho said:

What changes would you make in order to improve competitive viability of the Ice Type?

I aint too into the competitive stuff So idk what id change But there should totally be more ice types

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Most cursed food related thing you've ever seen (something that obviously is ok to discuss under forum rules).
  2. Favourite Mario series character?
  3. Favourite meme?
  4. Ice cream flavour you like the most (if you eat ice cream)?
  5. Conversation on the Reborn Discord/PO/PS servers that you've had that made you laugh the most?
  6. Do you know the muffin man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 7:04 AM, Abyssreaper99 said:
  1. Most cursed food related thing you've ever seen (something that obviously is ok to discuss under forum rules).
  2. Favourite Mario series character?
  3. Favourite meme?
  4. Ice cream flavour you like the most (if you eat ice cream)?
  5. Conversation on the Reborn Discord/PO/PS servers that you've had that made you laugh the most?
  6. Do you know the muffin man?

1: Top Layer Pure Hotdog Water Jello Middle Layer Hotdog Water Jello ...
2:Rosalina & Luma SSBU.pngorPiranha Plant SSBU.pngorrr Geno - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
3: uhh surprised pikachu meme origin - YouTube
4: Probably a tie between mint chocolate chip and coffee
5: Cant really remember any too fondly tho I guess I do get some laughs out of being lightly involved in Reborn convos
6: What if I was the Muffin man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you no longer the muffin man because you can't take the kitchen heat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, Maelstrom said:

Are you no longer the muffin man because you can't take the kitchen heat?

I just felt naked so I became the cupcake man instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But why Articuno?

 

And

 

Why is the fire gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kenneth said:

But why Articuno?

 

And

 

Why is the fire gone?

Great mon super pretty and cool
And
It was probably feeling a little burnt out

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...