Sign in to follow this  
Metaboss84

Pyrous Mt.

I know how to do the volcano's puzzle; so on the first time I need to use rock smash on floor -1; (as in the second rock you need to smash) the lava won't flow down to the floor its supposed to, and instead, I get a fight against a Magcargo. Then the rock dissapears, unable to be smashed again.

Again, I know for sure that this is 100% the rock I'm supposed to hit at this point; and resetting the puzzle has not helped.

Game.ini

If you wish that someone "repairs" your safefile you have to upload something called game.rxdata, on that is your whole progress.

You can find it on you PC in the folder Saved Games -> Pokémon Reborn

Nonetheless, you did talk to Victoria and Kiki first, right?

Cause unless you got the assignement to climb the volcano the puzzle isn't solvable....at least this was the case in my Save-State

I hope I could help

Make sure that you talk to Victoria/Kiki before you go into the volcano. You won't be able to drain the lava until you do.

1 hour ago, Taska said:

Make sure that you talk to Victoria/Kiki before you go into the volcano. You won't be able to drain the lava until you do.

You were correct. For some reason, I just completely forgot to do it. Thanks for the reminder, at least.