Pokémon Empire (Episode 3 Released!)

Thanks for the heads up! That would be caused by a 'through on' effect that wasn't bookended by a 'through off'.

I don't see any of those occurring in or around the area you're referring to, though, so I'm not sure what might have caused that. Still, glad it didn't persist! 

Hope you've been enjoying the game so far!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pokémon Empire   Played other great fangames like Reborn, Rejuv, Deso, and Insurgence? Waiting for another fangame like them to emerge: one with a massive, epic, immersive experience, but ho

"Hello, Ms. Shreeveport."   "Excuse me? Who are you?"   "In the red again this month..? That's a shame. Does your family know what's going to happen to them now?"   "What

Version 1.2 is now live! Semi-Quick Patch Notes: New Turbo button! Toggle the ALT key to double your game speed Also the Z key works like Enter, C, and Space like most people expect

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Octavius said:

Thanks for the heads up! That would be caused by a 'through on' effect that wasn't bookended by a 'through off'.

I don't see any of those occurring in or around the area you're referring to, though, so I'm not sure what might have caused that. Still, glad it didn't persist! 

Hope you've been enjoying the game so far!

yea it was pretty fun and i must say

Spoiler

the gym leader's sirfetch'd lived up to its reputation the NPCs gave it im just glad i had my ariados to slow it down and poison it via toxic thread that and i went almost ful hazard (double toxic spikes and triple spikes worked wonders for me there)

Awesome! I'm glad you found an interesting strategy to defeat the major! There are lots of new moves and abilities to help some unexpected Pokemon find a meaningful spot in a team composition. Our 'boss' battles all employ different battling styles, and we hope players find new ways to adapt to the unique challenges each presents!

(Also not to self-plug, but feel free to stop by our discord if you enjoy chatting about the game!)

• 2 weeks later...

Patch 3.1.2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UMpCAqgHb566rkNZGFMFnJzo0sw3IuIH/view?usp=sharing

new patch changelog:
new perseus and celaena alt outfits available in servine saloon and calvera cove, respectively. enjoy!
fixed various bugs including the 'already confused' display glitch and an error causing weather turns to run out twice as fast (sorry about that). 
added a few QoL changes to polaris and illyria, including a new, uh... well you'll see what it is (in illyria)
buffs to mons currently being outperformed by their peers. (pidgeotto, watchog, pancham, fomantis, swirlix, spritzee, etc.)
minor edits to demetrius's team & AI
new crafting table in the servine saloon
added 4th floor of polaris mine
various other minor bugs were fixed, optimizations made, etc.
in the meantime, we're at work on episode 4! expect some new move animations in the future!

• 3 weeks later...

#DiscordSawItFirst 

Jokes aside I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! After letting the wonderful folks in our community discord have the first look at it, we're ready to show off the highly requested in-game map for Telius and it's surrounding regions!

Beyond that here's a brief update, mapping is virtually done, eventing is the next time consuming task and after that we'll jump right into our in house testing to get things ready for our closed beta. Still a long road ahead but we've cleared the first two obstacles. 

Enjoy the map, the holidays, and our discord if you want to see some screenshots of the province you'll be visiting in Ep4! 

Empire map2.png

Patch 3.2 now live!

changelog:
added some new events in the calvera area: phantump and minccino are now on the obtainables list!
added a new move 'winds of change'
fixed a display error with muskoat's backsprite
fixed a display error with celaena's overworld sprite
some miscellaneous fixes/adjustments, such as to poison fang, evolution methods, and some item and ability descriptions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ncfOpS8SfG1MwJjwukorGaaig9RW5HRT/view