Octavius

Pokémon Empire (Episode 2 Released!)

Was making and editing tilesets for Episode 3 and RPG Maker never loves to let me know when I need to update the tilesets internally lol. Link is updated now!

Thanks for letting me know!

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to join/help Team Royale? (Nvm, I misread the main post if possible can you guys delete this post?)

Edited by Lord Otto

That's actually a good question. Pokemon Empire tells the story of different factions whose ideologies are irreconcilable.
Some people will agree with different factions (we are tribal beings by nature), but everyone will fall into the spectrum differently. 
Is it possible for reconciliation? Can people who see things so differently coexist in a harmonious society? Or will one side destroy the other and the entire country of Telius in the process? Perhaps both sides weaken each other so much that a new or even foreign influence will take over. 
There's a lot at play here, and your in-game decisions will hopefully not only make a big impact in-game, but also change how you see the world around you as well.

If you have a Shelmet and Karrablast in your party at the same time, the next one that gains a level will evolve. So karrablast is unable to evolve until you also have access to Shelmet. 

Is there a good place to grind before the gym 1? My team is just not working right now i i have no npc's left to battle.

Also, in the gym battle:

Spoiler

Why is my +6 Spritzee Magical Leaf doing no damage at all? I thought there might be some new ability, but i didn't do almost anything to both Lapras and Amaura, and i didn't find anything in the field manuel to explain it

Edit: Nvm the first part, found the rebattable trainer

Edited by Tacuara

I'm guessing you were frozen? The freeze status in Empire cuts your Special Attack in half. Even at +6 (or +5 after Lapras comes in with Halcyon), I'd guess Lapras's bulk is going to allow it to survive 2-3 magical leafs if you were indeed frozen. Also Amaura has Multiscale, so it won't take much from the first attack against it. Otherwise, check your IVs and Nature on your Spritzee. Those can also negatively affect damage output. 

I have heard reports from different people in different scenarios being surprised by how little damage their Pokemon are doing, though. And yet our team hasn't pinpointed anything in our many balance changes that would be adversely affecting damage calculations. It's something we'll keep an eye on, though. Sometimes just having an "end" in the wrong spot can throw things off like that while remaining virtually undetectable, sadly.

(Spoilers ahead maybe)

I'm at the part of the story where Rose asks you to retrieve a logbook in the Crimson Outpost. When I got there, I was told to meet up with other members of the outpost to find evidence in Calvera. I tried talking to as many people as I could find and I had no luck finding them. Now I'm genuinely confused on where I have to go. Am I missing something? Any help/tips are appreciated! ❤️

3 hours ago, ArcaneHL said:

(Spoilers ahead maybe)

I'm at the part of the story where Rose asks you to retrieve a logbook in the Crimson Outpost. When I got there, I was told to meet up with other members of the outpost to find evidence in Calvera. I tried talking to as many people as I could find and I had no luck finding them. Now I'm genuinely confused on where I have to go. Am I missing something? Any help/tips are appreciated! ❤️

North states that his soldiers were looking into one of the locked houses. One of those houses you couldn't previously enter is now accessible. Inside, you'll find one of the Council soldiers investigating something. Perhaps there's something in that area you yourself need to investigate?

(also, shameless self-plug here: our discord's help and questions section is full these types of things. so feel free to stop by!)

34 minutes ago, Octavius said:

North states that his soldiers were looking into one of the locked houses. One of those houses you couldn't previously enter is now accessible. Inside, you'll find one of the Council soldiers investigating something. Perhaps there's something in that area you yourself need to investigate?

(also, shameless self-plug here: our discord's help and questions section is full these types of things. so feel free to stop by!)

Thanks so much! I can be pretty dumb when it comes to games sometimes, so the help is very much appreciated! I am also relatively new to this community so I'll have to check it out! Btw, love the game so far! ❤️

• Thanks 1