Jump to content
Amine

When The Cicadas Cry Mafia [Mafia Wins!]

Recommended Posts

Ohhhh, there's another Evi here now? Well, that's gonna be confusing. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day One
 

Oishi sat in the front of his car, the villager behind him listening intently to his questioning but otherwise remaining silent. They were horrified by what they heard, they weren’t surprised though.
It’s the curse” they finally spoke, to which Oishi shook his head
Do you really believe that some sort of supernatural being is behind this?
No human would do it…
Humans can do some pretty despicable things.
 



Not far away, in the small school building, the students of Hinamizawa sat in shock, many in tears, as their teacher tried to remain strong as she informed them of the terrible news. That morning, a villager had discovered the body of Hojo Satoko lying in a pool of blood near the Hojo household. The police had ruled it a murder, it seeming as though the poor girl had been repeatedly hit with a blunt objecct.
Rika stood up shaking and left the room. Her friend Satoko, taken away? Someone was going to pay.

 

LykosHand was killed. he was Satoko Hojo

 

Players List:

1- Cicada

2- Alistair

3- Dragoknight

4- Nano4

5- LykosHand as Satoko Hojo

6- Newt

7- TonyAbboud

8- Astra125

9- Chickens

10- Daniel Blackworth

11- Mimimimimimi

12- Falirion

13- Walpurgis

14- L'Belle

15- Aldo

16- Valentine Kaden

17- Eviora

18- Seal

19- Black Swordsman

20- Evi Crystal

21- Anti Loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I'm not dead, this game's already exceeding my expectations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh i'm dead 👀

time to watch and judge your actions, don't be bad or i'll slap you uwu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I say how much text there is on the role list. 

I’m amazed and all but gonna spend sometime reading it midday. It already hurts my head knowing the interaction with character “x” to “y”. 

 

For instance, this trapper role was for Lykos. @Amine (Considering you’ve already shown us the role list, it wouldn’t hurt for you also paste the role description of the dead?)

Hojo, Satoko - Satoko is a young mastermind of trap making with a very troubled past. Every night phase she can place a trap at the home of one player. If someone is hit by a trap they have a 50% chance of dying and a %50 percent chance of being injured, which will cause a clue as to their identity to be shared. If one of her traps kills Maebera Keiichi, Satoko will become insane. If Maebera Keiichi dies whilst Hojo Teppei is still alive, then she will lose her night action and become insane in two night phases.

 

+ Head & Tails Trapper 

+ They die or are injured 

+ Apparently getting injured hints their role (I assume it’ll be in the Night/Day announcement stating their injuries)

+ Correlation with characters - Insanity 

And there’s two of them.

Agh I wish I was Aldo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Anti-Loser said:

Can I say how much text there is on the role list. 

I’m amazed and all but gonna spend sometime reading it midday. It already hurts my head knowing the interaction with character “x” to “y”. 

 

For instance, this trapper role was for Lykos. @Amine (Considering you’ve already shown us the role list, it wouldn’t hurt for you also paste the role description of the dead?)

Hojo, Satoko - Satoko is a young mastermind of trap making with a very troubled past. Every night phase she can place a trap at the home of one player. If someone is hit by a trap they have a 50% chance of dying and a %50 percent chance of being injured, which will cause a clue as to their identity to be shared. If one of her traps kills Maebera Keiichi, Satoko will become insane. If Maebera Keiichi dies whilst Hojo Teppei is still alive, then she will lose her night action and become insane in two night phases.

 

+ Head & Tails Trapper 

+ They die or are injured 

+ Apparently getting injured hints their role (I assume it’ll be in the Night/Day announcement stating their injuries)

+ Correlation with characters - Insanity 

And there’s two of them.

Agh I wish I was Aldo

I just go with the flow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm not gonna worry too much about that yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I just go with the flow 

Yeah, that usually works for me. However, I feel like mixing things up because of my role so here it is. I'm Hojo, Teppei. I know this seem sketch cause I never reveal myself unless there is a need to but I'm basically a suspect that goes insane when investigated so I don't see a point of hiding who I am. Whoever is Oishi, it's up to you to investigate me since will get a guilty result but I'll willing to take a hit for everyone to see what being insane means if you want to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a good call, Astra. Not to mention keeping yourself hidden would probably be damaging to whoever Maebara Keichi(don't have an action) is.

As you don't wish to discuss insanity for now, I'll also refrain. Although I don't know exactly what it means to be insane.

 

I have an idea, but it revolves around whether the game ends or doesn't end depending on a condition.

Is it necessary to eliminate the cult/Oyashiro-sama for a town win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aldo said:

That is a good call, Astra. Not to mention keeping yourself hidden would probably be damaging to whoever Maebara Keichi(don't have an action) is.

As you don't wish to discuss insanity for now, I'll also refrain. Although I don't know exactly what it means to be insane.

 

I have an idea, but it revolves around whether the game ends or doesn't end depending on a condition.

Is it necessary to eliminate the cult/Oyashiro-sama for a town win?

well, the cult needs to outnumber everyone else to win, so you probably have to eliminate them if you dont wish for their numbers to grow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there

 

[ELIMINATE] ASTRA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, at least Oishi has one less person to investigate! Saves up one night action for him, because not to mention that he retires on N4 :<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was probably the best astra could have done with that role, seeing as there are 2 other townies that have negative interactions on visiting him (I guess this is why Miller aren't usually told that they are the Miller, or they would just reveal like that). Maebara Keichi, would just straight up kill astra and go insane, and oishi would make astra go insane himself, so fun, now both can avoid doing that (and while we don't know what insanity does, it's unlikely to be anything good so yeah good choice)
Speaking of which because AL brought it up, yeah the role list is complicated to read with all it's interactions, i personally only scan it for relevant stuff whenever some role gets brought up, on that note Lykos dying thankfully doesn't make anyone insane, so we probably don't have anyone insane yet, (unless rena has really bad luck), the bad news is obviously that Lykos having been the trapper takes away our biggest protection role, sooo thats gross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually have barely read any of the role text and what has been said yet xD as Anti said, there's so many role interactions

 

I'll be going over everything later and share my thoughts more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same. I actually read all the roles back when I reviewed the game but it was a long time ago so I forgot what 90% of them do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roles??? What are you guys talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I know from playing with astra he’s usually sneaky and good at staying under the radar, how do we know astras claim isn’t fake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

From what I know from playing with astra he’s usually sneaky and good at staying under the radar, how do we know astras claim isn’t fake?

I thought of that too, but that claim is very easy to counterclaim, and if it was a fake claim, the real one has really no reason to not counterclaim, because Teppei Hojo, isn't a priority target for mafia at all, he literally only appears guilty on investigation (and turns insane when investigated to boot), so yeah i don't see a fake claim of that character work at all, so i am inclined to believe the claim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Astra's role doesn't really do anything unless investigated and there is no coyote so I doubt someone would be hesitant to counterclaim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I changed my mind

 

[UNVOTE] ASTRA

[ELIMINATE] NANO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Nano said, I don't make open statements like this as I like to be a quiet observer. However, I see no reason to hide myself as hiding myself looks to be more harmful to town than just outright revealing myself. The only issue I see from revealing myself now that I didn't think of is that I'll get recruited in the cult cause who remembers reading the role list. I've basically given myself a good cover for being a cult follower without realizing it so here's what I'll say about that. I'm currently not recruited and if you guys think I'm recruited, then feel free to kill me off if you guys think that is the best course of action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Like Nano said, I don't make open statements like this as I like to be a quiet observer. However, I see no reason to hide myself as hiding myself looks to be more harmful to town than just outright revealing myself. The only issue I see from revealing myself now that I didn't think of is that I'll get recruited in the cult cause who remembers reading the role list. I've basically given myself a good cover for being a cult follower without realizing it so here's what I'll say about that. I'm currently not recruited and if you guys think I'm recruited, then feel free to kill me off if you guys think that is the best course of action.

I’d regather kill off fali, usually when he’s town he posts theories and thoughts immediately 

 

[eliminate] falirion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sorry for this game being fucking complicated and me actually having to think about stuff, anyway.
This game is different in some ways namely:
1) Both town and mafia have 1 key role, that if lost just makes that faction loose (more or less) for Town this is rika furude, if mafia manages to kill her they win, the end, but on the good side she is very protected having what is basically a personal doctor, and she can transfer her role to someone else if lynched, so currently that is in a pretty good spot
for mafia we are looking at Miyo takano, her being alive is what enables the mafia's wincon, and additionally if she dies half the mafia just turns town and the last one goes insane, so basically, that is our main target
2) there is very limited Power in terms of Role abilities, as most role abilities are either limited, or come with the downside giving a decent chance of insanity, this also counts for both sides, as town has very few night actions, and mafia has basically none, except a 1 time use ability of Kyousuke Irie (who they can't even communticate with)
3) we have a Cult Leader, that is scary in it's own right

based on that the main targets we need to find are in order of Priority:
1. Miyo Takano (mafia just stops existing if she dies)
2. Oyashiro-sama (CL is fucking Scary)
3. Jiro Tomitake (only mafia member that doesn't become Town after Takano dies)
4. Kyousuke Irie & Tetsuro Okonogi (these 2 turn Town if Takano dies, but if we find them before her they are still better lynches than any Town)

as for last nights kill, i think it's undeniable that was a mafia kill, as i see no other way that Role in particular could have died otherwise, and it's bad because mafia can now just Pick their targets freely with no worries at all, Lykos is an odd choice i think, he can be difficult to read, but not exactly an early threat i think, but it's hard to say, nor sure who would go for him as a N0 kill, so don't really know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either last night’s kill was random or someone just wanted to target Lykos for the lols. Quite unfortunate, given Satoko’s role. She’s my 3rd favourite character so that also stings.

 

I feel like trusting Astra for now, because other than Oyashiro targeting him (which would be kinda silly since it’s an obvious choice, resulting in one of his followers dying early on), there’s simply no reason for him to lie at this point. This is kind of surprising, though, considering it’s usually Nano who claims on D1 LOL.

I’ll come back later with some more thoughts and a vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, cicada said:

This is kind of surprising, though, considering it’s usually Nano who claims on D1 LOL.

Don’t tempt me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...