Lawless

I think my game got corrupted

every time I open up reborn all I get is a text box saying: 

Script'PokemonLoad' line 461 : NoMethodError occurred 

undefined method'lastSave'for nil:NilClass

Do you have any backup files. 

If you do replace the backup save file name with the name of the current save file and delete the original it should work.

1 hour ago, Lawless said:

every time I open up reborn all I get is a text box saying: 

Script'PokemonLoad' line 461 : NoMethodError occurred 

undefined method'lastSave'for nil:NilClass

Yes that is a corrupted save
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

well crap eh its fine i can just go back its just radomus anyways it took me just 3 days just to get there plus I got time we're quarantine for a month so i got time but if anyone is willing to help me and send their accounts that are in radamus I'm willing to take it and start from there.

but its gonna be hard since that save file had a shiny blaziken flees bad well I can just breed them. 

1 minute ago, Lawless said:

well crap eh its fine i can just go back its just radomus anyways it took me just 3 days just to get there plus I got time we're quarantine for a month so i got time but if anyone is willing to help me and send their accounts that are in radamus I'm willing to take it and start from there.

but its gonna be hard since that save file had a shiny blaziken flees bad well I can just breed them. 

Do you not have any backups?

I don't know how to fix it but my backup save option is on 

(I got a heart attack I didn't know the website had notifications its 1 am for me)

2 minutes ago, Lawless said:

I don't know how to fix it but my backup save option is on 

(I got a heart attack I didn't know the website had notifications its 1 am for me)

I post a link on how to use them
Here it is again
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

actually I had read just an hour ago but it didn't make sense. but now I had read it more carefully and now have my progress back, I thank you good lady

1 minute ago, Lawless said:

actually I had read just an hour ago but it didn't make sense. but now I had read it more carefully and now have my progress back, I thank you good lady

If you don't understand something Tag or quote me or message me here or on DIscord