Good job for the rush in Chargesone Cave! You made me proud of my girl Winona, she took down two of the most powerful non-legendary Dragon Pokemon for herself! For a moment, I was in cold sweat. I thought she was going to die because of Dragonite's Dragon Tail. Fortunately, things turned out to be in your favor. Great episode and great fights! Don't stop impressing us, this series is becoming more and more entertaining as you're going through higher level content 🙂

Well done! 😄

• Thanks 1

Its always sad to see a pokemon go, Altaria, while not one of my main favorites, was my favorite non legendary dragon pokemon. The randomizer also missed a golden opportunity to let us get justice on that child murdering Darkrai, oh well. Sorry for being late on the earler episodes, the fourm's email service didn't alert me till the double episode for some reason. 😕

• Like 2

Hm... I believe you should sleep more indeed. Nah, let's be serious for a moment. Limbo's death was probably the most frustrating as the well as the dumbest loss of the series. You've mistaken with Shadow Sneak being a range attack while it directly touched the target and then came collateral damage because of this Rocky Helmet. I suppose it would have been a better option to use Galahad to counter this Conkeldurr in the end. Sadly, this took both Flygon and Spiritomb dying. Hopefully, you'll be more careful in the next episode!

Let's pray for these 109 souls, and hope they'll reach nirvana without enduring too much suffering! 🙏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

Let's pray for these 109 souls, and hope they'll reach nirvana without enduring too much suffering!

Indeed let them find absolution in Arceus' eyes and may Flygon find peace as well.

I wish you luck with Angel, unfortunately for this kind of playthourgh half of my team consists of happiness evolving pokemon, which while strong, are sitting ducks until they evolve. Also its so weird for me to see the Ideals version of Opelucid City as I always went with the White version.

• Like 1