KingOfCats

Can I move my save file?

I just wanted to know if i can copy my save file from my home pc to say a pc i use in school (bc i spend quite a bit of time there and their pc's r faster than mine -_-) can't i just copy my save file from my pc's C-drive then paste it to my school's pc C-drive or is tht simply not the case?

You cant copy it, you need to take whats inside (Or just the game.exe file), start the game on that PC and see that it creates its own save file, then you put in the game.exe file and you can happily play away all you want. 

8 hours ago, KingOfCats said:

I just wanted to know if i can copy my save file from my home pc to say a pc i use in school (bc i spend quite a bit of time there and their pc's r faster than mine -_-) can't i just copy my save file from my pc's C-drive then paste it to my school's pc C-drive or is tht simply not the case?

You can copy your game and move it to whatever computer you want. As long as it's in the right place and is called game.rxdata it will read it or if 18.2 game_#.rxdata # being anything above 2

Would recommend running the reborn game from the 2nd device and having it create it's own save file path though and just deleting the dummy file