Specific's Debug Compendium

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread provides Debug Menus for Pokemon fangames. More fangames can be added upon request.   Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Reborn Mods:   The following links contain downloads of

Did you take the time to ask Gamefreak before making pokemon axis? Yeah, that's what I thought. You're not entitled to anything just because you're developing a fangame, so quit that haughty atti

As a dev of Pokemon Axis, Me and the lead dev find it appalling that you don't even take the time to ask the creators. and you're "Compact" method of cracking open debug mode is just as disgusting. I

Posted Images

2 hours ago, blakevolt said:

So when Specific updates the hack for Pokemon Xenoverse, where exactly am I suppose to put the hack file? I don't even know where the download file is on my laptop.

after downloading the 2gb file there is a folder xenoverse per aspera ad in the folder you installed xenoverse,inside that there is another folder and next one is the one which contains the data folder you need to put

12 hours ago, Mb1003 said:

for Pokémon Xenoverse when I swap the 2 data folders it says "Script 'main' line 14:RunTimeError occured" how do I fix this?

just delete the data folder in the game and copy the downloaded folder

1 hour ago, vocaoanh said:

HI, when I downloaded the debug'ed version of PKM Insurgence from this thread, there is no debug option anywhere, menu nor pokemon. can anyone help me please?

press f7 or f9 it should come

42 minutes ago, Rogueronald said:

Could you enable debug mode for pokemon Xenoverse please?

it's already posted

6 hours ago, Bird1378 said:

Can you provide me with the Pokemon xenoverse original files please I can't play the game

I've included an additional download (of the full game) as several people have cited issues playing. Does the full version work for you?

4 hours ago, Specific said:

I've included an additional download (of the full game) as several people have cited issues playing. Does the full version work for you?

Edit yeah just ignore all that and I get the error

Edited by Bird1378
I messed up
3 hours ago, Bird1378 said:

What engine is the mod using for pokemon xenoverse (click the gear in the launcher) because it might be the source of the error

it's using the normal rmxp and mk engine which is commonly used

5 hours ago, joyshu said:

it's using the normal rmxp and mk engine which is commonly used

No I mean is it old or new engine and pokemon xenoverse just got updated

Edited by Bird1378
I need to add something
13 hours ago, Bird1378 said:

No I mean is it old or new engine and pokemon xenoverse just got updated

there are two engines, you can use anyone,but prefer the newer one as even though it has problem with trainer battle, it's way faster then other