Specific's Debug Compendium

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread provides Debug Menus for Pokemon fangames. More fangames can be added upon request.   Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Reborn Mods:   The following links contain downloads of

Did you take the time to ask Gamefreak before making pokemon axis? Yeah, that's what I thought. You're not entitled to anything just because you're developing a fangame, so quit that haughty atti

As a dev of Pokemon Axis, Me and the lead dev find it appalling that you don't even take the time to ask the creators. and you're "Compact" method of cracking open debug mode is just as disgusting. I

Posted Images

So I don't know if I'm messing something up but the Pokemon Insurgence download does not have Debug enabled for me. I've tried creating a new save file and completely erasing the non-debugged Pokemon Insurgence Core from my computer, but I have no access to debug. Any idea what's wrong?

As a dev of Pokemon Axis, Me and the lead dev find it appalling that you don't even take the time to ask the creators. and you're "Compact" method of cracking open debug mode is just as disgusting. I request you to remove all download links to the Pokemon Axis file from this thread at the request of myself and the lead dev

• Hmm 5

To add to what Arka said, it's not like people use debug to break the game (tho, I must admit, sometimes it's fun to change shit and see how far you can go) or anything evil. I'd bet most of us use it to avoid grinding for evs and changing natures/ivs/abilities (something that should be on any game at this point); making custom runs possible, etc. 

If anything, I'd be proud to see people showing interest in my game, even if they're asking for "cheats", that means they enjoy it and want to play it.

• Upvote 1

I believe Pokemon Radiant and Pokemon Sunday had recent final updates to include some gen 8 stuff.

Also just wanted to say thank you for making all this, you the real mvp. I've discovered and played some games I probably never would have without this post over the last year or so, you helped make 2020 more bearable. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Novaflame said:

For Pokemon Raptor ex every time I try to add a pokemon a error pops up and the game freezes please help.

This issue was pointed out to me in private messages yesterday  (Bugs in base version) and i've (silently) updated the thread with a new version earlier today that should fix this. Could you try the new version and see if the issue persists?