Specific's Debug Compendium

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread provides Debug Menus for Pokemon fangames. More fangames can be added upon request.   Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Reborn Mods:   The following links contain downloads of

Did you take the time to ask Gamefreak before making pokemon axis? Yeah, that's what I thought. You're not entitled to anything just because you're developing a fangame, so quit that haughty atti

As a dev of Pokemon Axis, Me and the lead dev find it appalling that you don't even take the time to ask the creators. and you're "Compact" method of cracking open debug mode is just as disgusting. I

Posted Images

how do i change the rgss file on pokemon sunday which file is it thanks in advance

On 12/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, Specific said:

NOTE: Rename the rgss encrypted archive to anything other than Sunday for the debug to work (the game will load the rgss encrypted archive instead of my data folder if you don't).

https://dri

how do i do this which file is this

5 hours ago, dani0702 said:

Can you update for the new desolation

Also how do you do this without having a PBS file?

With desolation having just released a new episode, I'd like to allow time for people to play without debug first. I'll update on the 14th of July.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:39 AM, OrochiRose said:

I'm half awake, just found your thread. Question, how to enable the debug mode for the reborn redux?

I checked and the debug from the party screen and pause menu both work for me. Are you using any mods? Those can interfere with the debug scripts.

Provided you're not running mods, just open the pause menu (by pressing x) or go to the pokemon selection screen. The debug option should be there.

With desolation's spoiler lock over, I've added it to the compendium.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:22 AM, ColonelAngus said:

Just curious @Specific but why have desolation under spoiler lock until the 14th, but not LoTA when they came out at virtually at the same time?

The desolation developers had expressed their wish on discord to wait for two weeks to release any debug versions. As for LoTA, I never stopped to give a spoiler lock for that game any thought to be honest.

On 7/16/2020 at 5:32 AM, EmilTejada150 said:

How do I activate the debug menu on desolation?

Download the debug file and replace the regular data file with that one. Then go to where the summary, item, swap menu and itll be there. 

Also @Specific Ive gotten this error when trying to start up desolation and Im not sure why. It was working fine yesterday and I havent changed anything. Any ideas?

image.png.4ae261be4d732d2dd5612186c5cd606b.png

Just to add some context. I was using a second save file which is now non accessible, and started to use the first save file. Now that one has stopped working as well. It seems like once I stopped playing the game, the files became unplayable. I've added the game file and 2nd save file if that helps.Game.rxdata

Game_2 - 42 - Chip - 15h 31m - 2 badges.rxdata Game_2.rxdata

On 7/23/2020 at 2:45 PM, Reversi said:

Can you please add pokemon Daybreak?

Done. You can find it under compact downloads.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:22 PM, Death lord said:

hey does debug for pokemon empire 2.1 work for 2.2.3 that is the latest version

Good catch. I've updated the download to version 2.2.3

• Thanks 2

Debug for Empyrean borks all the mons, i had random encounters be messed up as well [some wild mons having the wrong cries and types]
>Also Debug causes Script hanging issues during debug pause menu usage

On 8/8/2020 at 12:55 PM, keyblade336 said:

Debug for Empyrean borks all the mons, i had random encounters be messed up as well [some wild mons having the wrong cries and types]
>Also Debug causes Script hanging issues during debug pause menu usage

Yeah this happened to me as well. Honestly I would just wait, because the devs are currently working on their own debug that they’ll release when they’re done but testing.