Jump to content
Gham

Always Windy

Recommended Posts

 I discover that I can get a department sticker if I do the drifbloon quest, and thus I change my computers date for a couple minutes to get wind. So I do the quest and yet its been real time two week snow and it wont go away and I wanna do other quests that need weather ya know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

@hamfam000
Just change your clock back to normal time, every 6-8h the weather has a chance to change

okie. thanks for helping me twice today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 9:08 PM, Starry Knight said:

@hamfam000
Just change your clock back to normal time, every 6-8h the weather has a chance to change

hey! so to change the weather I decided to IV train a few Pokémon and well,,,lets just say that took over 6-8 hours and its still windy. I've saved and quit multiple times, cause I do have a life, and had current date and time and everything.  This playthrough has been a total of 130 hours in game and the weather has been windy since I got my starter. if this is not a bug and a *me* problem I understand but I use no mods or cheat engine so I'm confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hamfam000 said:

hey! so to change the weather I decided to IV train a few Pokémon and well,,,lets just say that took over 6-8 hours and its still windy. I've saved and quit multiple times, cause I do have a life, and had current date and time and everything.  This playthrough has been a total of 130 hours in game and the weather has been windy since I got my starter. if this is not a bug and a *me* problem I understand but I use no mods or cheat engine so I'm confused.

Which way did you change the time? Doing that can lock your weather more or less indefinitely if its in the wrong direction. Forward specifically. Never ever ever change the time forward while playing the game.

 

Honestly if the weather is that bad you should just download the mod to letting you change it. I don't think you have to have the rest of the pack and you should be fine just deleting the rest. If you are uncomfortable doing that you can also upload your save file and I'll change the weather for you. I think the weather can be reset using tools.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe using the weather mod you can reroll the weather and reset it. I also have the mod so one of us could reset the weather for you

Sorry was having difficulties logging in to the website

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, wcv said:

Which way did you change the time? Doing that can lock your weather more or less indefinitely if its in the wrong direction. Forward specifically. Never ever ever change the time forward while playing the game.

 

Honestly if the weather is that bad you should just download the mod to letting you change it. I don't think you have to have the rest of the pack and you should be fine just deleting the rest. If you are uncomfortable doing that you can also upload your save file and I'll change the weather for you. I think the weather can be reset using tools.

Thanks for the help a month later! haven't had a computer for so long and didn't really bother to log in on my phone. Ill try it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...