Gham

Always Windy

I discover that I can get a department sticker if I do the drifbloon quest, and thus I change my computers date for a couple minutes to get wind. So I do the quest and yet its been real time two week snow and it wont go away and I wanna do other quests that need weather ya know?

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

@hamfam000
Just change your clock back to normal time, every 6-8h the weather has a chance to change

okie. thanks for helping me twice today 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:08 PM, Starry Knight said:

@hamfam000
Just change your clock back to normal time, every 6-8h the weather has a chance to change

hey! so to change the weather I decided to IV train a few Pokémon and well,,,lets just say that took over 6-8 hours and its still windy. I've saved and quit multiple times, cause I do have a life, and had current date and time and everything.  This playthrough has been a total of 130 hours in game and the weather has been windy since I got my starter. if this is not a bug and a *me* problem I understand but I use no mods or cheat engine so I'm confused.

6 hours ago, hamfam000 said:

hey! so to change the weather I decided to IV train a few Pokémon and well,,,lets just say that took over 6-8 hours and its still windy. I've saved and quit multiple times, cause I do have a life, and had current date and time and everything.  This playthrough has been a total of 130 hours in game and the weather has been windy since I got my starter. if this is not a bug and a *me* problem I understand but I use no mods or cheat engine so I'm confused.

Which way did you change the time? Doing that can lock your weather more or less indefinitely if its in the wrong direction. Forward specifically. Never ever ever change the time forward while playing the game.

Honestly if the weather is that bad you should just download the mod to letting you change it. I don't think you have to have the rest of the pack and you should be fine just deleting the rest. If you are uncomfortable doing that you can also upload your save file and I'll change the weather for you. I think the weather can be reset using tools.

• Like 1

I believe using the weather mod you can reroll the weather and reset it. I also have the mod so one of us could reset the weather for you

Sorry was having difficulties logging in to the website

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, wcv said:

Which way did you change the time? Doing that can lock your weather more or less indefinitely if its in the wrong direction. Forward specifically. Never ever ever change the time forward while playing the game.

Honestly if the weather is that bad you should just download the mod to letting you change it. I don't think you have to have the rest of the pack and you should be fine just deleting the rest. If you are uncomfortable doing that you can also upload your save file and I'll change the weather for you. I think the weather can be reset using tools.

Thanks for the help a month later! haven't had a computer for so long and didn't really bother to log in on my phone. Ill try it out!