Jump to content

Major/Fatal bugs V12


Recommended Posts

Hello! I lost the fight with the rift galvantula and whenever I try to have a rematch the cutscene just keeps on playing infinitely without the fight actually starting. What can I do to unfreeze myself? Also, on another note I started playing this game right after I finished reborn and I have to say that its very well made and I am enjoying it a lot! Game.exe

LastSave.dat

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get this error when entering the zone zero desert  EDIT: this is happening with all wild pokemon encounters even outside of zone zero. (im continuing the narcissa sidequest and im in crash hell

I know. For you, and everyone else who has this issue. Simply go into your graphics folder, Graphics/Pictures and delete files BladestarTransmission and BladestarTransmission_2. Then try again.

Hello since i caught type null, my game crush every time i encount wilds pokemons in the grass. Can you help me please? Game.rxdata

Posted Images

So, I found a bug in Darchlight Cave, which causes you to be stuck in the lift chamber at the end. (I'm sorry if this has already been reported.)

 

So at the point where you have to choose to team up with Erin, Flora or Florin I chose to join Erin. After having battled the two grunts inside the right-hand Bladestar chamber, I returned to the branching point, and talked to Flora and Florin. However, being the thorough looking for items in every corner type of guy that I am, I also entered the middle and left-hand chamber. (Not sure whether this is also the case with the left chamber, but) when leaving the middle chamber and running towards the ladder there was a flash (the one you get when the cave changes from dark to light or vice versa). The scenery, however, did not change. 

 

I believe what happened is that I triggered the cave change meant for people choosing to team up with Flora, and in doing so, I broke the game.

 

The consequences were that I didn't get the dialogue where Erin says something like "What a surprise, Flora and Florin aren't here anymore" after returning from the Darchlight Mirror chamber and that I didn't get the dialogue in the lift chamber, making me unable to interact with Erin, unable to use the lift, and thus stuck in the cave forever.

 

I hope this explanation makes sense and helps the developers resolve the issue in the next version.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I'm having a Pokemon Encounter error.
Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass

I've tried making a backup but it did not work as I got it afterwards. Can someone please help me? Any sort of help is appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello :) I saved my game in evergreen trench near the clawitzer (this was last year so my memory is hazy) but ever since then i haven't been able to open my save file! it just says this: 

this is probably a stupid question :P but is there a way to open up my save file again? i'm waiting on episode 13! it's such an amazing game :) 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 7:15 AM, RaphaelMines107 said:

Hello. I'm having a Pokemon Encounter error.
Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass

I've tried making a backup but it did not work as I got it afterwards. Can someone please help me? Any sort of help is appreciated.

That looks like the source code of your game is corrupted. I would try to delete your folder (excluding your savefiles so you can restart from where you ended) and reinstall the game completely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm checking out the place where im supposed to meet Erin after starting chapter 13, I asked in the discord about it and apparently its a known bug... I can't find a solution to it however, It has to do with me entering the tournament earlier than i was supposed to, I just downloaded the newest patch and checked again but Erin just wouldn't show up, Sorry if this has been reported before, its just that I'm desperate to find a solution.

Capture1.PNG

Edited by vibecheck
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Not game breaking but very odd. Lost to the Ice Kimono, teleported to Nightmare City and then I'm forced to fight Ayuda. My team is healed and if I win I get the Shadow Eevee.

 Here's the save.image.png.98c36bfd02dcb6a772262bf15322b870.png

Game.rxdata 144.23 kB · 0 downloads

Update: my friend also experienced this.

If you lose to a kimono girl you get teleported there but the next battle begins and your team will be fully healed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, so I'm not entirely sure if this is a major issue or a minor one, so I captured The Emperor. I was able to show him off, and use him once or twice, but I put him back in my boxes, and he disappeared? So I no longer have him nor the kings rock I was given was well since that was equipped on to him.  

 

It might be too late for me since I had saved the game prior to realizing that he was gone, but he's no longer in my party, nor in my boxes, and I didn't release him so I'm not entirely sure what happened there and what I did to cause him to disappear. 

 

EDIT: It may have become my Delcatty? I have an exact clone of him, but he's a level 79 instead of a level 80 like the non clone?

Edited by Spoots
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, doubleyouteaaitch said:

Hello :) I saved my game in evergreen trench near the clawitzer (this was last year so my memory is hazy) but ever since then i haven't been able to open my save file! it just says this: 

this is probably a stupid question :P but is there a way to open up my save file again? i'm waiting on episode 13! it's such an amazing game :) 

 

 

On 2/8/2021 at 11:16 AM, vibecheck said:

I'm checking out the place where im supposed to meet Erin after starting chapter 13, I asked in the discord about it and apparently its a known bug... I can't find a solution to it however, It has to do with me entering the tournament earlier than i was supposed to, I just downloaded the newest patch and checked again but Erin just wouldn't show up, Sorry if this has been reported before, its just that I'm desperate to find a solution.

 

This is a bit late but both of you could try to load an earlier save file. You can access them by searching your computer for the file "Game.rxdata" then you should see bunch of back up saves in that same folder. Move Game.rxdata somewhere else, then rename one of the back up saves to Game.rxdata and try to see if that works?

 

For the top comment if the area you are in when you saved is why it is breaking then loading a different save will probably fix it. If this does not work then it might be an issue with your download of the game, so maybe try redownloading Rejuvination?

 

For the second person it will be a bit more complicated. You would need to load a save from before you sequence breaked the game, which you might not have. If you don't have one then your kind of out of luck. If you do then just don't sequence break this time and you should be good. 

 

Anyway these solutions are pretty simple but they are worth a try.

Edited by pizzagod13
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey
sooo a friend of mine said that in his savefile he got locked as in he can't advance foward...


let me explain 

 

sooo this doesn't show an error but... before  the battle with rift

Spoiler

gardevoir

and one certain scene didn't trigger which without doesn't allow the story to move foward.

the one where blackeory and Hazuki are talking as we the main character head to the  hiroshi pass
 basically my friend is stuck since he can't meet ???
pls help...
and yes i checked myself and him have patch 2 so its should be a thing to be solved in v12.2.
if necessary i got his savefile and he belives this happened due to not meeting Erin after flying gym battle and the rift battle after it aka the scene where everyone enters for the first time in the Student district or whatever the name is where the library is BUT THIS IS JUST A THEORY. He also says he wasn't sure if this was what caused it or if he ever went back to fix the part where he would end up meeting up with erin or not.  
and before anyone suggests go back to a older savefile from what he told me...

Spoiler

his savefiles from before only go back to when he had 9 or 8 badges at most
meaning he would need to go through about 3-4 badges worth of story(flora/florin, puppet master ,souta and a maybe on the electric leader since he isn't sure about this one) to get back to where he was and that includes getting certain pokemon he rather not try to get again. (due to being shiny or with good ivs)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp i dont want to bother but ;;; i get stuck on route 9, on the battle vs the Bladestar Grunts, when i defeat their first 2 pkmn well... they dont show their other pkmn anymore, and dont let me end the battle ;;;; And didn't give any xp to any pkmn, so well im leaving here my save file :c this is the second bug i have on route 9

EDIT!: Fixed!  idk tbh what i did, but i think it was because i fixed the bug of Missing Erin on route 9, when i reset everything i have the All xp, and the souta's cane, and i toss them on debug mode, so if you fix the bug of missing Erin, dont forget to toss souta's cane, i think that was the problem, and continue your game normally c': Sorry my bad english and any trouble 

 

Spoiler

image.png.0c6ed2ad3b9321824effcabd97924f0e.pngimage.png.15d607267ba05af5305424f8916f33e4.png

 

 

Edited by LaTiaSkull07
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gelhaus said:

Im bugged inside the pyramid where i need to change between aelita and ren.. i cant change anymore and got stuck in the middle of the puzzle

 

There are videos on YouTube to help with the pyramid puzzle it help me out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I try to load my save file I can't get past the menu screen and it gives me an error message. It reads "Script "PokemonField" line 1637: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "spriteset" for #<Scene_Intro:0xc7e7b88>". I played this game just 2 days before and it was running great. I left off training Pokemon in that area you meet spirit Keta and he wants to battle you. Only thing I can think of that is weird is I had 2 shadow pokemon on my team that I was training and I had mods on, but they were downloaded from here and was made by someone who I think it said helped make the game (could be wrong). I have deleted the original download of the game, redownloaded the game, and restarted my computer, but I still get this message. My game closes if I x out of the message or click ok. I did try this with no mods as well. Please help I would love to play the game again!

2021-04-28.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 6:23 PM, bulba99 said:

When I try to load my save file I can't get past the menu screen and it gives me an error message. It reads "Script "PokemonField" line 1637: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "spriteset" for #<Scene_Intro:0xc7e7b88>". I played this game just 2 days before and it was running great. I left off training Pokemon in that area you meet spirit Keta and he wants to battle you. Only thing I can think of that is weird is I had 2 shadow pokemon on my team that I was training and I had mods on, but they were downloaded from here and was made by someone who I think it said helped make the game (could be wrong). I have deleted the original download of the game, redownloaded the game, and restarted my computer, but I still get this message. My game closes if I x out of the message or click ok. I did try this with no mods as well. Please help I would love to play the game again!

2021-04-28.png

Encountered a similar issue today, the only way I was able to fix it was by deleting the saved games folder off my laptop and then loading into the game. If you move your save files somewhere else you should be able to restore one of them, although your most recent one is probably corrupted. 

 Instructions on how to get your save files there if you need them

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...