Jump to content
Zumi

Major/Fatal bugs V12

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Grendar34 said:

I am stuck in the worst possible way, me thinks. the button bound to "Change Characters" while in the temple in the desert failed to swap when i was so close to finishing the puzzle. I downloaded the most recent patch for it (12.2 patch) and I only got more stuck since the buttons I had already pressed suddenly didn't work.

This seems to be a common issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CypherZero said:

This seems to be a common issue 

eh, just HOW common is it, might i ask? because the word COMMON by itself in the gaming world means that it's fairly normal bug; and, not that I'm an expert, that is a wrench in the plan of most developers of games both official and unofficial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, AEMolle said:

Hi, posting this again cause it's been four months since I posted it last. I'm currently playing V12 and I'm at the Eclysia Pyramid, the part where you switch between yourself, Ren and Aelita. But my game has experienced a glitch and now I'm stuck, and can't do anything about it... I'm stuck as myself on a secluded island in the Pyramid, and can't switch to the other two no matter what button I press. The game autosaved there, so it's not like I can close my game and fix it that way... It's not a problem with my buttons or anything, I've tested and they all work as they should. Please respond, I really want to continue my save file, cause I have over 300 hours on it... 

(when I checked my post it said that it had 327 replies, but I couldn't find any replies... is this a glitch in the site, or am I just dumb?)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had just finished beating Adam in the GDC tournament, and was about to begin the next bladestar segment, when my game began to stop responding and not loading up any of the images.

 

Eventually, the entire screen would go black and a pop up saying 'script is hanging' would appear and close my client. I'm currently saved on the section that keeps crashing, so I'm unsure of what to do. Anybody know how to fix?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi im posting because my game has glitched im stuck in the pyramid and I cant switch to Aelita or ren and it wont let me change to either of them and I cant leave the game and reset as it has saved on the island and cannot continue with story so if somebody could help that would be appreciated thanks. not really sure what I'm supposed to put here but if somebody can let me know that would be great thanks.

LastSave.dat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2020 at 7:22 PM, AEMolle said:

 

ive got the same problem but don't know how to fix do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2020 at 5:04 PM, Grendar34 said:

eh, just HOW common is it, might i ask? because the word COMMON by itself in the gaming world means that it's fairly normal bug; and, not that I'm an expert, that is a wrench in the plan of most developers of games both official and unofficial.

I mean it seems to happened a fair amount of times to multiple people. Including me. And it's major because it pretty much prevents progress 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, 

 

first time posting here. I fought the rift Garbador for the second time and after the fight im stuck in the wall. I tried reading about any solutions but so far i couldnt figure it out. 

Any help would be highly appreciated as i really want to continue from where i am. 

thanks guys

rejuvenation bug.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2020 at 9:09 PM, CypherZero said:

This seems to be a common issue 

I've had this issue for several months now, but it still doesn't seem like the creators have noticed it and tried to fix it. I really hope they do soon, cuz I haven't played Rejuvenation in months and I'm really missing the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I go to fight galvantula in the dimensional rift the text does not appear and I can't do anything.

Screenshot (22).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AEMolle said:

I've had this issue for several months now, but it still doesn't seem like the creators have noticed it and tried to fix it. I really hope they do soon, cuz I haven't played Rejuvenation in months and I'm really missing the game...

I, too, hope that it's something that they can patch. If not, then we're all kinda doomed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, Grendar34 said:

I am stuck in the worst possible way, me thinks. the button bound to "Change Characters" while in the temple in the desert failed to swap when i was so close to finishing the puzzle. I downloaded the most recent patch for it (12.2 patch) and I only got more stuck since the buttons I had already pressed suddenly didn't work.

Where did you download 12,2? I can only seem to find 12,1...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to move this to major/fatal bugs from minor bugs, because it is stopping story progression

So I have an error 

When going back to the top of the pyramid, the sky view, right before the gym, the game has an error

I can't upload the image but the error says

"Script 'Game_Event_' line 194: ArgumentError occurred, comparison of String with 118 failed 

 

I re downloaded the game, went back a save, and re patched the game only to have this error occur

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

So i updated my Game from V10 to V12, and it seemed i skipped most of the main story in V11. I didn't notice this until i was nearing the end of V12 (haven't played the game in a long time last thing i remember was being signed up for the tournament and did that to progress) when new characters like Ryland popped up, as well as the gap in my rift Dex (presumably for Gardevoir). Would there be any way for me to do this story arc as i love the story in this game and the gap in my rift dex will annoy me to my grave.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the strength/boulder crash, too. Walking into a boulder (pic1) or trying to use strength outside of battle (pic2) crashes the game instantly. I´m playing on V12 Update 2 and also tried to reinstal the game, which didn´t helped . I´m now at a point in the game (Underground Sanctuary) where i can´t progress without using strength. So, here i am asking for help.

pic1.png

pic2.png

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

umm this is my first time asking in the forum so I am sorry if I made mistakes.

 

Anyways, does anyone happen to have the bug in the Eclysia Pyramid when you want to warp to Eclysia Skyview? The game will instantly crash after saying this notice (can’t insert media because it exceeds the max total size):

 

Script ‘Game_Event_’ line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparison of String with 118 failed

 

I tried travelling the long way. However, the result is just the same — the game crashes when I try to use the elevator leading to Eclysia Skyview. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please do reply. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So since I got to west gearen every time i encounter a wild pokemon my game crashes. I have made it to darchlight forest and now the game is pretty much impossible to play. Could someone help me out please

Game.rxdata

Edited by MH53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 5:25 AM, Tundra Alter said:

umm this is my first time asking in the forum so I am sorry if I made mistakes.

 

Anyways, does anyone happen to have the bug in the Eclysia Pyramid when you want to warp to Eclysia Skyview? The game will instantly crash after saying this notice (can’t insert media because it exceeds the max total size):

 

Script ‘Game_Event_’ line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparison of String with 118 failed

 

I tried travelling the long way. However, the result is just the same — the game crashes when I try to use the elevator leading to Eclysia Skyview. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please do reply. Thank you!

Yes, Im having this same error too, idk why its happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can't seem to access the Game.rxdata to ask for help in the first place X_X

the only thing close is LastSave.dat

anyone know how to properly find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grendar34 said:

i can't seem to access the Game.rxdata to ask for help in the first place X_X

the only thing close is LastSave.dat

anyone know how to properly find it?

and before you ask about the patches and crap like that, i am ISOLATED on a island with no way to leave teh area to reset

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since I got to west gearen my game crashes whenever i encounter a wild pokemon can someone please help me out. I have been able to progress to Darchlight forest but the game is unplayable now because of all the grass, even repels do not work.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um Hi people I  managed to get myself stuck in Route 9 outside Souta's house

image.png.10b92d3a1516b82a240f198062ac4f89.png

And is there some sort of WalkThroughWalls mod for Pokemon Rejuvenation? For some reason my backups don't exist and the last one I have was after getting the 7th badge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a first save that got stuck at the garbodor second battle and couldn't find the game.rxdata file and then I made a second save and got boxed in by the espurr at the back of the raised area. My game proceeded to autosave and now I'm stuck there. Please can anyone help, its so frustrating  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...