Major/Fatal bugs V12

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get this error when entering the zone zero desert  EDIT: this is happening with all wild pokemon encounters even outside of zone zero. (im continuing the narcissa sidequest and im in crash hell

I know. For you, and everyone else who has this issue. Simply go into your graphics folder, Graphics/Pictures and delete files BladestarTransmission and BladestarTransmission_2. Then try again.

Hello since i caught type null, my game crush every time i encount wilds pokemons in the grass. Can you help me please? Game.rxdata

Posted Images

On 7/16/2019 at 8:09 PM, Fireguy said:

I have put this in the wrong places before and I'm sorry but now I am just going to leave this here and leave it to be fixed.
My issue is every wild encounter gives me this script error, I've updated my game and hoped that would fix it but it didn't.image.png.3454374b675a9655259b5b758f1affc8.png

Game.rxdata 408.68 kB · 0 downloads

I'm having the same problem as this guy, I heard I have to repatch or micro fix my game? I have no idea what that is, or how to do it! Apparently its on the "main thread" but where would that be?! I just really want to continue playing rejuvenation.. Please help!

Game.rxdata

On 3/27/2020 at 12:04 AM, I don't know said:

I'm having the same problem as this guy, I heard I have to repatch or micro fix my game? I have no idea what that is, or how to do it! Apparently its on the "main thread" but where would that be?! I just really want to continue playing rejuvenation.. Please help!

Game.rxdata 129.89 kB · 1 download

i also have the same problem where exactly in the main thread

i found a bug in nightmare city, since the scene starts there where is a pilar that we can't pass through your character is stuck, since i know how to use essentials i unstuck me but you should remove this event that i move it away

bug 1.png

I was in Aquamarine Cave in Terajuma Island. I'd like to warn y'all that it's possible to get softlocked, if you don't have a Surf user, the Surf key item and/or an Escape Rope.

I re-labeled the file as such to warn people.

If you jump down the hole without those (you can access this hole WITHOUT the need for Surf; that's why I went the alternate way cause I didn't feel like bringing my Surf user to find Amber), the exit from said hole requires Surf to get out, when you don't need Surf to get there in the first place.

I was lucky enough to have an Escape Rope, and a Surf user (but not one I'd be willing to teach, since I want to save my Heart Scales and he has moves that can't be Heart Scaled).

Pre-Softlock.rxdata

993338964_Capturedcran(2).thumb.png.082605adf01b26f7fcb862eddfc7b148.pngHello, so i download Pokemon Rejuvenation V.12. I extract all of the file and then launch Game.exe. The introduction is here ben after that an error message : i send a scrrenshot

By the way i'm sorry for my english, i'm neither american or english 🙂

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dead-Number said:

993338964_Capturedcran(2).thumb.png.082605adf01b26f7fcb862eddfc7b148.pngHello, so i download Pokemon Rejuvenation V.12. I extract all of the file and then launch Game.exe. The introduction is here ben after that an error message : i send a scrrenshot

By the way i'm sorry for my english, i'm neither american or english 🙂

• Upvote 1

I just experienced a bug where, presumably because I flew away from the grand dream stadium instead of taking the train, the train from route 9 only lets me go to route 9 and grand dream station. This took place after beating Adam and before I got in Nastasia's vehicle, as I paused to do a bunch of sidequests on Floria and Terajuma. I was able to use debug to warp myself to the map, but anyone without access to that would be properly screwed. (I think this goes in major bugs, but apologies if not)
Edit: This bug also appears to continue even after I take the train from grand dream stadium. Not quite sure what to do about that.

Edited by BananananaK

i accidentally ran into a pretty harmful bug which has stopped me from interacting with anything below or to the sides of my character, because my character is stuck facing up, no matter what i do

i think i triggered this by holding up during one of the goomy cutscenes, which eventually led to me moving in the cutscene, and my character getting stuck

is there a way to fix this or am i gonna have to go back to a backup save?

VIRTUAL ELITE 4 BADGE

Game version: 12-1

what happened:

- I challenged the virtual elite 4 with a shiny empoleon, arcanine, porygon, feraligatr, marshtomp and ninjask. After the first elite four, I saved the game and then challenge the bruno, since empoleon get destroyed by everyone, I switched the empoleon and arcanine out for a shiny slurpuff and a shiny cacturne.

- After Ive defeated Bruno, the game automatically replaced my slurpuff and cacturne with empoleon and arcanine, leaving me with a copy of both. my slurpuff and cacturne did not get sent back into the PC.

- The game also resets all pokemons to its original state (level, exp, stats, moves) when I first challenge the girl. 

Note:

+ I am using the mod that shows types, stat changes and pending eggs.

+ I extracted another version without the mod and It still replaced my Starly with my arcanine after I beat the dark type elite 4 member.

Spoiler

trainercard-Ray.jpg.35855e7173827140312a8a2e639ffc86.jpg

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

image.thumb.png.bd81d7017e686ad9e13de6aebc7d98a8.pngValor mountain B1F, only happens in neutral mountain mood. Completely stuck there in the screenshot.

Also when going to the same place in the cold mood to find Amber she isn't there, no event starts, nothing interact-able to start an event but I can leave the area.

If you attempt to go ahead without your partners in eclysia pyramid (during the puzzle), the special key (A) will stop working, making you unable to proceed unless you revert to a previous save

7 hours ago, Dausk said:

If you attempt to go ahead without your partners in eclysia pyramid (during the puzzle), the special key (A) will stop working, making you unable to proceed unless you revert to a previous save

I'm having problems with the first time you are able to do this (when you fall through the floor). I reverted my save back 20 minute but I got the same result. 

So I lost to the rift garbodor once, and then the position of characters messed up a lot. The cutscenes replayed again after I went back to the area, but characters were staying in the area when they werent supposed to be there (Erick would be there when he wasn't even brought here yet and Melia was still reading the diary). This also meant that the positions of te characters moved forward when I came back, and acting as if they hadn't already changed positions. 

This change in positions meant that my character would keep on walking forward to places it wasn't supposed to move to, and after the battle I would be stuck in a wall and not be able to move or press anything at all except F12 to soft reset (which didnt help as it autosaved to a point where the bug was still occuring). 

Is there a way to delete a save file so I can go back to a point where the positions weren't messed up and I wasn't in a loop of being stuck in a wall?

bugged.PNG.27ae7709df4404ec16906020327ff52b.PNG

On 4/18/2020 at 9:19 PM, dedecc33 said:

I have a problem. i got up to the pulse garbodor. i lost the first time. fixed my team and then beat it. when i beat it i teleported to its location. got the dialogue "melia now" and then nothing. its just stuck like this. restarting the game puts me back where i got stuck. can anyone help me with this.

Pokemon Rejuvenation 14_04_2020 10_07_23 PM.png

313 - Tyler - 90h 37m - 8 badges.rxdata 169.77 kB · 0 downloads

same

On 3/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Megazero456 said:

Help after patching my version of the game the map file became corrupted

Pokemon Rejuvenation 3_26_2020 4_25_52 PM.png

Pokemon Rejuvenation 3_26_2020 4_26_01 PM.png

You need to download the patch before you updated and be more careful not to save in the distorted path when updating

I am stuck in the worst possible way, me thinks. the button bound to "Change Characters" while in the temple in the desert failed to swap when i was so close to finishing the puzzle. I downloaded the most recent patch for it (12.2 patch) and I only got more stuck since the buttons I had already pressed suddenly didn't work.