Jump to content
Raion

Pokemon Reworld (Alpha release!)

Recommended Posts

Any screenshot? Also do you have permission from using those sprites? IIRC, Jan does not allow character sprites to be used, but allow other contents...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phi-Bi said:

Any screenshot? Also do you have permission from using those sprites? IIRC, Jan does not allow character sprites to be used, but allow other contents...

Hm? As far as i know it's okay to use the graphics when i credit them. I will add the credits then. 

 

As for the screenshots, sadly i do not have some at the moment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, you may want to read this: 


Or asking Jan permission for the characters~ Otherwise, it's great that you have credited properly. Looking forward for those screenshots~

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MegaMew said:

This looks really great! I can't wait for it to come out!

Thanks!😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TrainerSarah said:

Can we get a brown female protagonist or a way to change hair/skin?

Sadly no. I could add one but not in the alpha.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dnjdndf said:

This looks fun. Good luck with the rest of your development

Thanks, i'll do my best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mega Talonflame

 

Yep there will be new Megas in Reworld. Here we go!

 

b9c22466fc184091e93cc4b3cda00ba8.jpg.2821de390dfc9c66e3e178c1bdf83a1e.jpg663_1.png.3954cdb0490eb553f0af0f4dfaf5b55b.png.3dd6b44f1cc6549af3470cda2291c954.png

Original sprite made by Phatom66, found on Pinterest here: 

https://www.pinterest.de/pin/416090453054198408/?lp=true

Pixel sprite made by @MegaMew

 

Type: Fire/Flying

 

Ability: Speed Boost

 

Stats:

 

HP - 78 -> 78

 

Attack - 81 -> 111

 

Defense - 71 -> 81

 

Sp. Attack - 74 -> 84

 

Sp. Defense - 69 -> 79

 

Speed - 126 -> 166
 
Changes in the stats and Abilities may happen.
Edited by Raion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds really interesting, already looking forward to playing it. Moreover playing as a fugitive on the run seems really intriguing.

 

Also I quite like the design of the Mega Talonflame, but isn't the HP stat usually unchanged for Mega forms so that the transition to the original form after a battle won't suddenly leave it with 0 HP?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Edo said:

This sounds really interesting, already looking forward to playing it. Moreover playing as a fugitive on the run seems really intriguing.

 

Also I quite like the design of the Mega Talonflame, but isn't the HP stat usually unchanged for Mega forms so that the transition to the original form after a battle won't suddenly leave it with 0 HP?

Thanks a lot!

Yeah you are right with the HP, my bad...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a while i have some brand new screenshots to show. I hope you like them:

Spoiler

1348019895_Screenshot(197).png.80fc9bb823021bfc6e4552f86c3ef514.png

251537384_Screenshot(196).png.45a14847ce40ba5ed3d379f2f9ed5f12.png

748757958_Screenshot(202).png.e6cbf4e4fdf4b2ff0f9dc2e6f374ca47.png

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m definately getting more hyped for this game. The screenshots look great!

Edited by MegaMew
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mega Torterra

 

mega_torterra_by_trxpics_d98gl92-fullview.png.ae86279c5316364b45d866d1d7ecd83b.png3aa653ce50b36890b93e22ab2e7faf48.png.08a37f309c176568176c66f87a9811cc.png.7cd8c5aa65a2625f73e8004ab204bc25.png

Original sprite made by TRXPICS, found on DeviantArt here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/trxpics/art/Mega-Torterra-558406550

Pixel sprite made by @MegaMew

 

Type: Grass/Ground

 

Ability: Adaptability

 

Stats:

 

HP - 95 -> 95

 

Attack - 109 -> 139

 

Defense - 105 -> 135

 

Sp. Attack - 75 -> 85

 

Sp. Defense - 85-> 95

 

Speed - 56-> 76
 
@MegaMew made a video where he shows how he made Mega Torterra.
Here it is:

 

Again, thank you very much @MegaMew!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the release of the alpha i still have screenshots to show. I hope you guys are hyped for the release of this game as i am! Here they are:

Spoiler

2036333553_Screenshot(255).png.7babe78ffd720df2d3042bbd36bc12af.png

1175619544_Screenshot(256).png.5ef0e1848c59e71d3e47e81fec68c52c.png

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got done with the Alpha. I'm really interested in this game now. I didn't really see any glitches so that's good. Can't wait for E1 to drop! Keep up the awesome work! 😄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finished too. This is really good.

I've seen not glitchs so keep it up. I can't wait to play of E1.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Just got done with the Alpha. I'm really interested in this game now. I didn't really see any glitches so that's good. Can't wait for E1 to drop! Keep up the awesome work! 😄

 

7 minutes ago, lil'Lou said:

I've finished too. This is really good.

I've seen not glitchs so keep it up. I can't wait to play of E1.

Thank you both for your kind words!

Just wait, E1 will be very awesome! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to be a beta tester, and the game is really amazing. It's unique and different from other games, with a fresh plot, and interesting areas to explore. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MegaMew said:

I was able to be a beta tester, and the game is really amazing. It's unique and different from other games, with a fresh plot, and interesting areas to explore. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!

Thanks a lot for these words!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My G, I don't want to do you like this, but you misspelled "release" in the topic name.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...