V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

On 5/5/2020 at 12:40 AM, Zumi said:

Honestly... We've already given a massive hint towards Saki's new appearance. Y'all are looking in the wrong place!

is it risa?

Not sure if this has been asked before but obviously the new Sw/Sh DLC is about to drop next month and then the part 2 in winter/fall. Are the new pokemon/items in this going to be implemented into the game in some way? I assume with the current game progress there may be time to add them or is it going to be for v14? 

Edit: Also will the Gen 8 starters be available from the beginning of Rejuvenation if we were to start a new game? I'd love to run through the game with a Cinderace! 

30 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

Not sure if this has been asked before but obviously the new Sw/Sh DLC is about to drop next month and then the part 2 in winter/fall. Are the new pokemon/items in this going to be implemented into the game in some way? I assume with the current game progress there may be time to add them or is it going to be for v14? 

Edit: Also will the Gen 8 starters be available from the beginning of Rejuvenation if we were to start a new game? I'd love to run through the game with a Cinderace! 

Guys, GUYS!
There's an FAQ pinned at the top of the forum threads, before asking question check it out so the devs don't need to repeat themselves..

Anyway it was already asked.. By me!
And Zumi answered it in the FAQ, and I quote

"Q: Are you adding Gen 8.5 (DLC) mons in V13?

A: This entirely depend on whether V13 takes long enough to finish that the 2nd DLC pack also has come out by the time we can release. Otherwise, the mons will either be added in with a patch, or will get added in V14 instead. We haven't settled on the matter in that regard."

ANd yeah, the starters will be added to the lab along with all the others, I am picking Scorbunny too!

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:54 AM, Rodri said:

You should consider post your team in order to get that help. Perhaps an Echoed Voice can help you against Keta's Soul; did you catch Rockruf? Can you beat Novae and get an Eevee? Do you know how to breed and get a Glare on Servine? Do you have patience to get Rare Candies with Pick Up (Lillipup, Pachirisu and Meowth)? You don't seem to be getting the best of Rejuv. Man does it feels great to beat Madame X and see her recognizing the understimation (Huf.. Huf..)! It-is-worthy.

I trained a vivillon to 25 and beat keta now I'm stuck at marianette lol. I caught a blue colour herdier is that normal does he have pokerus? I took most of my team to 30 but damn I want to evolve my meditite. I currently have a scolipede, luxray, Frogadier, Fletchinder, vivilon and the evolved form of rockruf.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:35 AM, MhicKy said:

Like I said, Lilpup is in one of the buildings, I think the one near the bridge where you fight that guy asking for tools to pass, just talk to the woman who has it after going to Route1 and she will give you
You can't get Vivillon itself, you need to capture a Scatterbug and evolve it to Vivillon, which is easy since it evolves to it's final stage by Lv12, yes, they are in Route1 where you fought the Rift Gyarados, I know the place is closed up for now but you can just get one in the area before the park, where the Whismur is
I also used to not like Swoobat, I thought it's design dumb and all but he's actually pretty damn good and now a staple of my teams, he has an amazing speed and with the Ability Simple a Calm Mind basically works as both a Nasty Plot and a Amnesia at the same time, so if you're up against a Sp.Atk enemy that can't do super effects on it (at least not STAB) you can basically get one Calm Mind (maybe even 2) before sweeping everything with Psychic or Air Slash, also he evolves with friendship meaning you can get it's final form pretty fast with a little bit of patience

Oh.. OOOOOH!!! Now I'm excited!!! Thank you!!!

Aaah so that's what she meant when she said they fixed it?!
Niiice dude! Niiiice!!

I used swoobat in the old game I want to use some new ones this time around.

Is there anyway to battle old trainers again for grinding pokemon ? Also any idea how to get the different eevees ? I'm tired of using espeon in every playthrough.

32 minutes ago, narutoDkurosaki said:

Is there anyway to battle old trainers again for grinding pokemon ? Also any idea how to get the different eevees ? I'm tired of using espeon in every playthrough.

First you shouldn't repost because if you do so the thread will become irreadable.

You have breeders in the game that have a team of 3 Audinos you can rebattle whenever you want. They are usually located near Pokemon Centers or a healing place.

And for the eevee issue you can breed your espeon with a ditto if Espeon is a male or with another male pokemon that shares the same egg group if your Eevee is a female.

There is also the Kimono girls quest(you can start it at the Rose theater) that'll give you as a reward another Eevee(throught this one will be special).

And if you don't want to use an Espeon but your Eevee evolves after a fight you can just cancel its evolution by pressing b(or whatever button you use to refuse/cancel something) during the process.

You can get Sylveon by leveling up a Eevee with high friendship and a fairy move in his moveset,Glaceon by leveling up near the frozen rock(which is found in the Evergreen Cave) and Leafeon by leveling up near the moss rock(which is found after clearing the quest "Building bridges" in Kakori Village)

If you read the Field Effects Manual Description for the Haunted Field it says "Ghost types can touch Normal Type Pokemon for super effective damage." if your concerned about this though don't worry since Flash will turn the field into a Holy Field allowing your Normal types to safely wall Narcissa's ghost attacks.

31 minutes ago, Node15 said:

If you read the Field Effects Manual Description for the Haunted Field it says "Ghost types can touch Normal Type Pokemon for super effective damage." if your concerned about this though don't worry since Flash will turn the field into a Holy Field allowing your Normal types to safely wall Narcissa's ghost attacks.

2 hours into this gym, game is more of a headache as compared to last time. RNG is completely not on my side as my para ain't working for jack and I'm constantly getting sleep haxed to death

Okay here's a potential strat get Flash at the Game Corner in Chrisola Hotel give it to Luxray then use Flash to create a Holy Field then you can use Stoutland and Pyroar to knock out most of Narcissa's team while denying her the ability to change the field.

1 minute ago, Node15 said:

Okay here's a potential strat get Flash at the Game Corner in Chrisola Hotel give it to Luxray then use Flash to create a Holy Field then you can use Stoutland and Pyroar to knock out most of Narcissa's team while denying her the ability to change the field.

how much is flash worth for 1000 coins?

As you stated it's worth 1,000 coins and so would cost you $20,000 to buy outright but if you don't feel like shelling out the dough you can always try your luck with the slots or roulette but I prefer Voltorb Flip since if you know the optimal strategy then it should only take 5-8 minutes to get 1,000 coins.

8 minutes ago, Node15 said:

As you stated it's worth 1,000 coins and so would cost you $20,000 to buy outright but if you don't feel like shelling out the dough you can always try your luck with the slots or roulette but I prefer Voltorb Flip since if you know the optimal strategy then it should only take 5-8 minutes to get 1,000 coins.

Don't have any money I'm done for now. Time to play something else

@narutoDkurosaki

The team I use to fight her is:
1. Persia with Flash (Lead) holding a Quick Claw, you can get Quick Claw from Meowth so the Persia has a chance of going first and using Flash before her Drifbloom uses Hypnosis (if he doesn't go first or get put to sleep you restart)
2. Stoutland with Crunch holding a Rawst Berry, you can get the berry from Venipede at the cave near Goldenleaf since she has pokemons with Will-o-Wisp
3. Alola Raticate also with Rawst Berry, he is Normal/Dark so after you remove the ghost arena he becomes the star here
4. Ribombee, get it to Lv35 and she learns Dazzling Gleam which is the pokemon you want to defeat the Spiritomb with
5. Bibarel with Yawn, good to deal with the Dusclops by putting it to sleep
6. Pyroar, after changing the ghost field to holy field fairy moves will be boosted and she has a Mimikyu, Pyroar's Fire type side will help with that while still having it's Normal type so ghosts can touch it, you can start by doing a Fire Spin to break the Disguise Ability while trapping it and just continue with Fire Fang until it's dead

Whenever I go with this team I always defeat her like clockwork.. Heck you might not even use Stoutland or Bibarel depending on your luck.. A lot of the time the Pyorar, Raticate and Ribombee are enough, listen, Narcisa is THE gym leader that makes you be VERY ATTENTIVE of the field effects, she is the first to fully use it to her advantage, the idea is to always try to turn the tables, check if the field can be changed into something YOU can exploit and most gym battles will play as expected.

Edited by MhicKy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

This has been converted into a V13 discussion thread! Things are a bit more leniant, however, please do not ask for in game help here. There are other places for that.

Also we're on a "one strike and you're out" type deal. If this thread goes horribly off topic once more, it's jail time once again!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Jan said:

This has been converted into a V13 discussion thread! Things are a bit more leniant, however, please do not ask for in game help here. There are other places for that.

Also we're on a "one strike and you're out" type deal. If this thread goes horribly off topic once more, it's jail time once again!

Bring it on!

A.jpg.b35d24f72b21584da743155ebd887b4a.jpg

• Haha 3

Hmmm... Since the dev blog lets us in the fact that Gigantamax is going to be a thing (since sprites exists and all), i really do wonder if Mega Evolve and Z moves will, together, simultaneously. Lots of complexity. Many features. Really, can't wait to play this!

• Veterans
21 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

Hmmm... Since the dev blog lets us in the fact that Gigantamax is going to be a thing (since sprites exists and all), i really do wonder if Mega Evolve and Z moves will, together, simultaneously. Lots of complexity. Many features. Really, can't wait to play this!

You probably misinterpreted this. Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing will NOT be implemented, the gmax mons will be added as custom megas instead. We've answered this question several times before!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1