V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

9 hours ago, Akin said:

I have finished playing pokemon rejuvenation V12 few months back. Thinking of playing some other interesting fanmade games in the mean time while V13 is still in development. Any suggestions anyone?     

Well if you haven’t played the major ones like reborn or insurgence, try solar light and lunar dark, castaway, uranium, zeta omicron, many choices my friend.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BRS swag said:

These changes are really good. All of them in fact. Still, mah boi... 😥. Although, I'm not sure if Disguise needed that. It's just a cloak the guy's wearing..... why should it hurt him or anyone when it breaks? It's not like an explosion or something

That means Disguise has a nerf which means, when Mimikyu gets first hit taken, it only lose 1/8 Max HP to himself. So Gamefreak has some reasons to do. And yes, that's right. Because it's not a trap.

Edited by RoyChaos

• Veterans

As much as the Gen 8 changes might be for the better or worse (beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all), please try to remain on topic here! This thread isn't for discussing gen 8 mechanics but for the progression of development for V13.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

As much as the Gen 8 changes might be for the better or worse (beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all), please try to remain on topic here! This thread isn't for discussing gen 8 mechanics but for the progression of development for V13.

There is one easy way to make those Gen 8 changes a legitimate topic to discuss here: Which of these changes will make it into V13? I can easily imagine things like adjusting some Mons base stats to match those of Gen 8, i can also imagine changing thinks like Kings Shield ATK drop from -2 to -1, or make Disguise hurt it's user for 1/8 of its HP once Disguise is broken. But what about those abilities, for example, that will increase the chance to meet Pokémon of a certain type in wild encounters?

I also wonder if the bit about the Puppet Master is going to be tied to the main plot (i.e. against Team Xen/Bladestar, regarding the general well-being of GBC's citizens, what we could call Melia's plot) or some kind of, say, detour, like it was with Sashila at first, or with the first Time Travel, or dealing with Isiah's issues. Not that it would be less important, but it's just my curiosity.

And, yes, pun totally intended.

• Veterans
3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

There is one easy way to make those Gen 8 changes a legitimate topic to discuss here: Which of these changes will make it into V13? I can easily imagine things like adjusting some Mons base stats to match those of Gen 8, i can also imagine changing thinks like Kings Shield ATK drop from -2 to -1, or make Disguise hurt it's user for 1/8 of its HP once Disguise is broken. But what about those abilities, for example, that will increase the chance to meet Pokémon of a certain type in wild encounters?

As much as I'd love to give out details, there's very little set in stone at the moment. We'd rather reveal what we decided to add in once implementation of gen 8 is complete!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Zumi said:

I'm just warning about because I don't know if it is possible to have updated pokemons, abilities, moves, items and terrains in Pokemon Rejuvenation V13. If you want to know informations about updated moves and items too, you can search them.

Edited by RoyChaos

• Veterans
2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

I'm just warning about because I don't know if it is possible to have updated pokemons, abilities, moves, items and terrains in Pokemon Rejuvenation V13. If you want to know informations about updated moves and items too, you can search them.

We're aware of the changes of course. We're still deciding on whether we're implementing certain ones or not.

6 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Okay, if you say so.

Yeah, as one of the main developers she, of al people, should know how things are going.

10 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

So who all thinks we'll gain access to Neverwitner in the next version

About Neverwinter, yeah, I hope it's not far from now. I know it's probable the plot in v13 is about the Dreamyard west of Darchlight, we can still dream (?)

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Edit: Looking at the photo, I notice that angie likes to drink...... definitely not her servants. I don't think people made with Garufan magic drink.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, kithas said:

I also wonder if the bit about the Puppet Master is going to be tied to the main plot (i.e. against Team Xen/Bladestar, regarding the general well-being of GBC's citizens, what we could call Melia's plot) or some kind of, say, detour, like it was with Sashila at first, or with the first Time Travel, or dealing with Isiah's issues. Not that it would be less important, but it's just my curiosity.

And, yes, pun totally intended.

The role the Puppet Master have in the plot reminds me of Shade in Reborn. Very enigmatic, we know almost nothing about them but look like they want to help the player.

Guys, for shits and giggles there should be a side quest where you help a lost person and that person is Leon from pokemon sword and shield who just wanted to buy a donut or something and he ends up in aveium instead, with him being, as hop put it, pants with directions and all

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black