Hide contents

ccd1221bc142efdf6edd378f700c95fa.png

Hide contents

2c359fd0c0076624eaba2deb94428d4f.png

Hide contents

5e920bf8f5ab446d0d706a84469ad52f.png

Excerpt from Patreon:

Hide contents

If you've been keeping up with Generation 8, you might've heard or seen stuff about the new Wild Area. If you're unfamiliar with this, the Wild Area is a big and wide open space that has a variety of Pokemon based on location, and weather. 

Wild Area: 

wildarea1.jpg

The Reservoir:

What is the Reservoir? It's a giant and wide open area that expands over time. Route 4 never had a good design because at the time, I had no idea what to do with it.

One of the only areas that wasn't planned out at all. You can tell that much from just playing through it. So I transformed it into something with substance,

A place you can actually do things in.

What's different?

Well, for one, the place is absolutely massive. One of the largest areas in the game, actually. The path to Akuwa Town is short and simple, but once you start exploring,

a whole new world is opened up to you. I don't want to show the entire map, but here's a little bit of context on how big this map is:

1c7407f5fd56cd9b67850cbdb63ca3d2.png

This small snip-it is only about 1/8th of the place.

It's pretty empty right now as most of it isn't even evented, however, I have a lot of plans for this place.

What are the benefits of being here?
Nothing is set in stone as this is pretty early on, but, this is what I have in mind:

Everything in the Reservoir has scaling:

• Levels
  • Exp growth
  • IV's
  • Shiny Rate
  • Money Gain

Knowing all this is great and all, but how exactly will they scale? As of right now, the plan is to have playtime influence scalings. Although that is the plan, I am aware of how easily this can be abused.

One could just afk on a new file and run into level 80 mons without even facing Valarie. I have a few ideas to prevent this, but I shall share those at another point.

Oh my god.

I was happy enough to know that Gen 8 will be added to V13 but to actually incorporate some mechanics of the wild are onto the game? With little to no resource? BITCH.

BLESS YOU JAN AND DEV TEAM. Hot damn.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, kithas said:

I guess the time sequence would be: Anjou meets Melia & the PC in Sheridan --> Anjou meets Melia & The PC around Hiyoshi city, and with Nymiera and Hazuki goes against Indriad --> The PC sees Anjou trapped in the rooms behind Indriad/Marianette's manor--> (Presumably, the optional flashback we see in Tower of Theolia) --> The mad woman known as Angie seized Kristiline town and took residence in Theolia's church

The only "missing" points in her story would be her future (we will see her again, I'm sure, and we will face her Regice) or the exact point Indriad fuses with her we saw methaforically. But I think we already got filled in what happened with the flashback, so I'm not so sure we need it.

That means we will be facing a Rift Regice made by ice, and Angie’s blood mixed with darkness made by rift. That’s why it’s revealed that Regice had a different color due to the cost of the Anju’s blood. But I wish to save Angie from Indriad, dammit. Indriad must pay his life for breaking the taboo. I swear it, I must save her even if there’s more objections.

• Global Mods
On 12/19/2019 at 9:56 PM, RoyChaos said:

That means we will be facing a Rift Regice made by ice, and Angie’s blood mixed with darkness made by rift. That’s why it’s revealed that Regice had a different color due to the cost of the Anju’s blood. But I wish to save Angie from Indriad, dammit. Indriad must pay his life for breaking the taboo. I swear it, I must save her even if there’s more objections.

What about her son everytime we talk with Anju there's a mention of her son I think it's Kreiss but i'm not sure.

On another note i wanna fight the 3 gym leaders that we got their badges without fighting them Kreiss (Ice), his wife(normal) and lavender(psychic)

8 minutes ago, dragonsbeat said:

What about her son everytime we talk with Anju there's a mention of her son I think it's Kreiss but i'm not sure.

On another note i wanna fight the 3 gym leaders that we got their badges without fighting them Kreiss (Ice), his wife(normal) and lavender(psychic)

I'm sure we'll be able to fight them, same as Specter (Narcissa's substitute) and Talon (Flying official leader, currently a statue) not to speak of Volta, the news presenter who we were supposed to fight instead of Saki in West Gearen who left Erick as her second substitute. 

As for Anjou's lineage, yes, I'm not saying Kreiss isn't her son, but that made me think. What was Anjou's actual surname? As I'm not sure if it's Canon or its just my imagination (or just an Angie thing) but iirc it was Angie Theolia, as in the same surname as Indriad, Anathea or Maria/Marianette. If that wasn't due to Indriad's meddling, it could mean something.. 

Hi, I still haven't registered into an account yet but I'm planning to afterwards. I just like to say I enjoyed this game a lot and good luck on further developments. Anyways,

Spoiler

Anyone saw Crescent at Nightmare City? Just besides the Toy Box. I find this interesting since someone revealed that Crescent was killed (which is doubtful to begin with). Does this nightmare of hers confirms she is still alive as of the end of V12? Or nightmare city doesn't care about time and this is a past nightmare?

That Crescent appeared a time ago, back when we first entered the Toy Box with Aelita. It could be that her continued presence in that map is just a remnant of how Nightmare City didn't change with the plot (gameplay and story segregation, or how npcs from earlier places still reference those events as having just happened) or that she's actually the nightmare of another character, like Melia or the PC (she wouldn't be the first npc resurrected/respawn by Nightmares). 

Or it could be actually plot-related. But I'm going with the other options, I think. 

3 hours ago, kithas said:

That Crescent appeared a time ago, back when we first entered the Toy Box with Aelita. It could be that her continued presence in that map is just a remnant of how Nightmare City didn't change with the plot (gameplay and story segregation, or how npcs from earlier places still reference those events as having just happened) or that she's actually the nightmare of another character, like Melia or the PC (she wouldn't be the first npc resurrected/respawn by Nightmares). 

Or it could be actually plot-related. But I'm going with the other options, I think. 

Maybe I'm looking forward to the next chapter when the time has come.

7 hours ago, kithas said:

The timeline is this: Saki and co get kidnapped. Crescent is supposedly killed. We find the remains of Saki... Mech? Whatever, we find it and after some Bladestar stuff, get to GDC and find Crescent in nightmare city. This confirms that either:

A- Crescent isn't dead and "Freya" lied or

B- We're missing something.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I saw there are some changes for Pokemon in Sword and Shield :

-Kantonian Koffing and Kantonian Weezing gains additional abiliities like Neutralizing Gas and his hidden ability Stench

-Aegislash reduced his stats to each form: 

Shield form : Def and SpDef stats : 150 --> 140

Sword form : Atk and SpAtk stats : 150 --> 140

Is it possible to happen the same thing in Pokemon Rejuvenation?

PS: If yes, I also saw changes for moves, abilities and items, too.

Edited by RoyChaos

THE FUCKiN HYYPPEE omfg i can't wait for this patch. route 4 is probably gonna take me days and my personal health to explore but who cares time and health when you have a fictional fun pokemon game :DDD. 4real tho I can't thank the team and Jan for the work they put in this game.

Spoiler

trainercard-Ray.jpg.9922ba1170ad08cf6659807ae9b592b3.jpg

16 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

Aegislash reduced his stats to each form: 

Shield form : Def and SpDef stats : 150 --> 140

Sword form : Atk and SpAtk stats : 150 --> 140

WHAT? NOOOOOOO..... This shouldn't have happened

I have finished playing pokemon rejuvenation V12 few months back. Thinking of playing some other interesting fanmade games in the mean time while V13 is still in development. Any suggestions anyone?     

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

Man if only y'all knew what we have planned for v13..... route 4 is only the beginning 😩

unfortunately, can't tell you what we've got in store! :^)

Staph teasinggggg ya big meanie 😡😭

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

What if I told you Kings Shield was also nerfed and now only lowers attack by one stage instead of two 

Just one of it was enough......now another. DAMN GAMEFREAK!!!! Sword and Shield was supposed to highlight royalty, atleast it seemed like that in the title. They went and weakened Aegislash. That was my go to mon in the previous games.

If you all dissapointed about Aegislash, I will tell you now the additional effects on updated abilities about Pokemon Sword and Shield :

-Disguise : It now causes 1/8th Max Hit Point damage to the user when disguise breaks,

-Flash Fire : It now increases chance of encountering Fire-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Harvest It now increases chance of encountering Grass-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Inflitrator : It now reduces the amount of Wild Pokemon encounters when lead in the party,

-Inner focus, Oblivious, Own Tempo and Scrappy : They now block Intimidate,

-Lightning Rod : It now increases chance of encountering Electric-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Moody : It no longer affects Evasion or Accuracy stats,

-Rattled : It also activates now when the opponent's Intimidate ability activates,

-Storm Drain It now increases chance of encountering Water-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Super Luck : If the Pokemon is in the lead spot, chance of encountering a wild Pokemon holding an item increases,

-Synchronize : If the Pokemon is in the lead spot, chance of encountering a wild Pokemon with the same nature is now guaranteed

P.S: I don't know what's gonna happen about your reactions when you see what I told you. It's the truth about abilities but a warning as well.

Edited by RoyChaos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

If you all dissapointed about Aegislash, I will tell you now the additional effects on updated abilities about Pokemon Sword and Shield :

-Disguise : It now causes 1/8th Max Hit Point damage to the user when disguise breaks,

-Flash Fire : It now increases chance of encountering Fire-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Harvest It now increases chance of encountering Grass-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Inflitrator : It now reduces the amount of Wild Pokemon encounters when lead in the party,

-Inner focus, Oblivious, Own Tempo and Scrappy : They now block Intimidate,

-Lightning Rod : It now increases chance of encountering Electric-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Moody : It no longer affects Evasion or Accuracy stats,

-Rattled : It also activates now when the opponent's Intimidate ability activates,

-Storm Drain It now increases chance of encountering Water-type Pokemon when lead in the party,

-Super Luck : If the Pokemon is in the lead spot, chance of encountering a wild Pokemon holding an item increases,

-Synchronize : If the Pokemon is in the lead spot, chance of encountering a wild Pokemon with the same nature is now guaranteed

P.S: I don't know what's gonna happen about your reactions when you see what I told you. It's the truth about abilities but a warning as well.

These changes are really good. All of them in fact. Still, mah boi... 😥. Although, I'm not sure if Disguise needed that. It's just a cloak the guy's wearing..... why should it hurt him or anyone when it breaks? It's not like an explosion or something